Posts by: DixeeNormus

• DixeeNormus Dating Profile
    DixeeNormus Whittier, California, USA
    May 11, 2024 8:22 AM UTC
    Latina women newly single and ready to pnp with multiple cocks

Quote:
    Hey guys I'm newly single
    Now it my time to pnp and f*ck as many multiple cocks as many times as I please and finely fulfill my gangbang fantasy and I know I'm going to love getting gangbang high on crystal so much I'm going to be a regular pnp gangbang slut in Van Nuys yes I wanna get high as f*ck and take on multiple men every day of the week men we see me and know I love to party on crystal and love getting gangbang with multiple men
    I'm down to f*ck every c*ck that comes my way pnp style yes I wanna be a nasty freaky party and play c*ck whore slut and proud to be a pnp gangbang slut that makes it so easy for men to come up to me get me high as f*ck for him and guys to f*ck me any place and time
    Now tonight im looking for multiple guys to get me high and f*ck me non stop all night long and turn me into a pnp gangbang slut
    I'm ready guys all I need is a hotel motel room party favors and take as many multiple cocks as possible

Are you even real?
    May 4, 2024 7:36 AM UTC

Quote:
    Now it my time to pnp and f*ck as many multiple cocks as many times as I please and finely fulfill my gangbang fantasy and I know I'm going to love getting gangbang high on crystal so much I'm going to be a regular pnp gangbang slut in Van Nuys yes I wanna get high as f*ck and take on multiple men every day of the week men we see me and know I love to party on crystal and love getting gangbang with multiple men
    I'm down to f*ck every c*ck that comes my way pnp style yes I wanna be a nasty freaky party and play c*ck whore slut and proud to be a pnp gangbang slut that makes it so easy for men to come up to me get me high as f*ck for him and guys to f*ck me any place and time
    Now tonight im looking for multiple guys to get me high and f*ck me non stop all night long and turn me into a pnp gangbang slut
    I'm ready guys all I need is a hotel motel room party favors and take as many multiple cocks as possible

Waiting for you...
    May 2, 2024 7:42 AM UTC
    Husband out of town - looking for rough dominant man

Quote:
    My husband is going out of town later this week, and I will have the house to myself for over three weeks while he travels abroad for work.

I am hoping to find an older, very dominant man who can move into my house for these three weeks and completely own me. I am hoping to find someone who is degrading and abusive, and won't be nice to me for even a second.

I've wanted to do this for a long time, but have not had the chance until now.

Here I am.
    Apr 27, 2024 8:27 AM UTC

Quote:

Let’s... contact me.
    Apr 23, 2024 4:33 AM UTC
    Females to blow clouds

Quote:
    Mnn to bad your in California not Arizona...

Too bad you’re in Arizona and not California.
    Apr 19, 2024 9:18 AM UTC
    Spun in Denver

Quote:
    who is pun in denver and wants to pnp

Come to L.A.
    DixeeNormus OP Whittier, California, USA
    Mar 8, 2024 12:01 PM UTC
    L.A. & O.C. (SoCal) Looking for ladies to PnP.Available ladies who enjoy the chill scene and no pressure play scene. Let’s smoke and poke.
    Feb 26, 2024 12:54 AM UTC
    What can't I find a Nevada fuck buddy to get spun and fuck?

Quote:
    Female just turned 40 I don't think women really start to enjoy sex until 30 or I didn't at least and so I've only had like 10 years of really really wanting to be f***** I just want to smoke and f*** I'm in Nevada where the hell is everybody. I don't even care like women men. I mean I've never really been that intimate with a woman, but I mean I'm pretty try-sexual. I'll try anything a couple times. How the f*** else can you tell if you like it? If you don't try it at least twice!

. I’m for the cause, but I live in Los Angeles. It will take some planning but contact me and let’s see what we can do.
    Feb 26, 2024 12:51 AM UTC
    hang out?

Quote:
    anyone from montour county, pa?

. Wish I was.
    Feb 22, 2024 5:34 AM UTC
    Feb 7, 2024 7:36 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I think I want that to happen to me

Let’s make this happen!
    Feb 7, 2024 7:26 AM UTC
    People on here in or near Los Angeles

Quote:
    Hey just wanted to one see if folks actually still use this and if any guys that are down for a TS want to chat a bit. It’s seems to always be cloudy ☁️ lately. Who wants to chill on this cloudy weekend l?

Well, let’s do this!
    Jan 4, 2024 1:20 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:

Ok
    Nov 29, 2023 7:20 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

. Yes
    Nov 26, 2023 12:14 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

Quote:
    I want to do more than chat

Quote:
    So do I 😜 text me

Absolutely.

Nov 6, 2023 1:51 AM UTC
    Pnp kinky fun

Quote:
    if ur in az and are down to come get a room In Kingman az then let's link I promise u won't regret it

. I’m all for the cause.
    Aug 2, 2023 12:20 AM UTC
    People on here in or near Los Angeles Los Angeles here. What’s good?
    Jul 31, 2023 3:07 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I'd have to be the one that picks out the guys and I'd have to b supper spun out to even think about about some poppers perhaps too and Henny so I can be a horse let me twerk on ur face ? I'll get sloppy and super submissive

Don’t threaten me with a good time.
    Jul 27, 2023 11:40 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?

. Indeed, those were good times but it doesn’t stop there. It only gets better.
    Jul 26, 2023 3:26 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:

Quote:

I say go for it. I absolutely love it.

Here to support you. Available anytime. 😝

Jul 26, 2023 3:25 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I'd have to be the one that picks out the guys and I'd have to b supper spun out to even think about about some poppers perhaps too and Henny so I can be a horse let me twerk on ur face ? I'll get sloppy and super submissive

. Well, if you feel the need for immediate satisfaction, I’m located in Whittier (Uptown).
    Jul 25, 2023 8:13 PM UTC