Posts by: mermer

• mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2023 5:07 PM UTC
    The power of dress

Quote:
    When I first joined this site I posted a picture of me wearing jeans and a simple top- like most of the other women are wearing here. I got one or two responses for men. I next posted a couple of pictures of me in a black cocktail dress, hose and heels. I got 8 or 10 responses from men PER DAY, Clearly the men here prefer women to be unmistaken dressed as a woman. And they are all very complimentary too.

And the men here also need to pay some attention to what they are wearing, T shirts and balll caps don't make you very attractive, And what about good grooming and haircuts, Women appreciate men who give attention to these details

thats a good observation . I can see guys going for that
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2023 4:58 PM UTC
    Do Guys like fitness girls?

Quote:
    I run cross country 5 days a week at dawn and have done so since university in Edinburgh. Also I strength train 3 days a week. Mostly core conditioning and of course legs. Just enough upper body work so I look good sleeveless in a dress. No upper arm jiggle on me. So yes I'm a fitness girl and most men I meet appreciate that.

thats great and good to know :) you look fantastic too
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 9, 2023 5:40 PM UTC

Quote:
    Gym girls are sexy AF and I don't think yall are intimidating at all, but most are constantly posting on social media and trying to be thirst traps so me personally, I'm not really interested.

gotcha
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 9, 2023 3:04 PM UTC

Quote:
    I can’t speak for all guys but I definitely like fitness girls!!!

Good. I find some are either intimidated to ask girls like that out or they think they are too muscular. I bring good things to the table like a good work ethic. If I start something I wont stop until I finish hehe
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2023 6:27 PM UTC
    Does age matternot for me. I think different ages is exciting
  • mermer Dating Profile
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2023 6:21 PM UTC
    Question for the ladies?

Quote:
    When your man is devouring you with some fine dinning at the Y. After your first o*gasm..... Do you prefer him to stop to give you time to recoup? Or for him to wrap his arms around your legs and try to take your soul?

Improbably differet than most. I luv getting my pussee licked but I must admit after about 5 minutes Im begging for the d*ck
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 7, 2023 6:23 PM UTC
    Do Guys like fitness girls?Do guys like fitness girls or is it too much?
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 3, 2023 5:08 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    Am 32 my sex drive is very high lol

Quote:
    so you get it

Quote:
    Yes I do

it can get me into trouble lol

• mermer Dating Profile
    Sep 1, 2023 4:56 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    Am 32 my sex drive is very high lol

so you get it
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 30, 2023 7:07 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?

Quote:
    My sex drive has been very high for the last 5-6 years. I never thought about it much but I sure do seem to have a hard time finding someone who can keep up lol

Quote:
    niice

Quote:
    Im a 48 year old male and I literally ware out the woman im dating. And they all say that no one can keep up with them. I only wish that i could find a woman with the sex drive I have. And its not a bragging thing at all. I have had so many issues with the women Ive dated getting frustrated and feeling like ill never be satified. Almost to the point where im ready to start taking antidepressants just to kill my labido.

you have a good problem

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 30, 2023 7:02 PM UTC
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming?

Quote:
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? I understand wanting sex to last and for the stigma of not wanting to c*m too quick, but maybe Im weird but I want guys to c*m. It s my job (so to speak) to make a guy explode. . When guys dont want to it makes me feel Im not doing my job. What say you?

Quote:
    At least for me I always want to but when on one, it makes it quite difficult, and it ain't coming quick.

??

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 6:41 PM UTC
    Deleted

Quote:
    If you ever come this c*m this way look me up.... Dam.. your beautiful..😍😍

awwwww ty
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 6:17 PM UTC
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming?

Quote:
    Could be they are wanting you to climax a few times first. Or they have already been with someone hours prior to you and just can't produce anything. Or medications could be another issue. Why not offer them sex for 5 or 10 minutes. Give them a time clock. Even an older guy like me could pop my load in that time frame with a sexy looking lady like you. .

nice. thats good information. I hope I could make you c*m :)
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 5:38 PM UTC
    Deleted

Quote:
    Hi beautiful.. are you in Las Vegas let me know, maybe we can hook up and have a time to remember..😋❤️

Im actually in Reno :(
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 5:21 PM UTC
    why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming?why do guys always want to go for hours without cumming? I understand wanting sex to last and for the stigma of not wanting to c*m too quick, but maybe Im weird but I want guys to c*m. It s my job (so to speak) to make a guy explode. . When guys dont want to it makes me feel Im not doing my job. What say you?
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 27, 2023 4:57 PM UTC
    Deleted mmmmmm yes
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 24, 2023 5:54 PM UTC
    How do I get a woman to give me a sloppy rimjoblol yes the only way is to ask, Shell either be into it or not
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 24, 2023 5:48 PM UTC
    Do you mind if I cum in your mouth? Why?Im in that category that likes c*m. I luv when a guy cums it can be anywhere but if its in my mouth I tend to show a guy his work then swallow
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 24, 2023 5:40 PM UTC
    Should women demand to be pleasured first every time before allowing his realse ?My take is..... its great to think of your partners needs but in my case I hate when guy try and last 3 hours. Its my goal to make a guy c*m. that excites me . If a guy doesnt c*m then its a bad experience for me. Ill take a guy cumming quick over the 3 hour work out. I can always suck a guy hard again for round 2 :)
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 23, 2023 5:52 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I think I want that to happen to me

I have the same fantasy :)
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2023 5:41 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?

Quote:
    Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back
    Il take a Tripp to Las Vegas I bet I can match your sex drive

:)

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2023 5:33 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:
    My sex drive has been very high for the last 5-6 years. I never thought about it much but I sure do seem to have a hard time finding someone who can keep up lol

Quote:
    niice

Quote:
    Im a 48 year old male and I literally ware out the woman im dating. And they all say that no one can keep up with them. I only wish that i could find a woman with the sex drive I have. And its not a bragging thing at all. I have had so many issues with the women Ive dated getting frustrated and feeling like ill never be satified. Almost to the point where im ready to start taking antidepressants just to kill my labido.

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 7:01 PM UTC
    Anyone in Reno?

Quote:
    Just seeing if anyone hiwants to hang out and is in Reno

Hi i am :)
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:15 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:
    Indeed, those were good times but it doesngood to know :)’t stop there. It only gets better.

• mermer Dating Profile
    I turned 30 and wow Batting Eyelashes smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Quote:

Quote:
    30 was 20 years ago is it normal for it to happen again in your 50's I always had a huge sex drive (specialy when I'm not getting any) Devil2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Beer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• mermer Dating Profile
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    i'm 61 and i want it all the time also.

oh cool
  • mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:14 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:

niice

• mermer Dating Profile
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:
    I agree, it definitely does.. with the right partner there needs to be down days to have all the intimacy you can with your partner.. I found in my twenties maybe more but thirties it was a deeper passion and a more sustained intimacy.. Sounds like your warming up just by thinking about it.. Very nice and good to hear you talk about it.. Michael..

• mermer Dating Profile
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:
    Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back
    Il take a Tripp to Las Vegas I bet I can match your sex drive

ok

• mermer Dating Profile
    Aug 17, 2023 6:13 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:

Quote:
    Yes that's totally nature. Let's meet u:)p and have fun.

• mermer Dating Profile
    Jul 16, 2023 5:42 PM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?