Posts by: LUV2METU

• LUV2METU Dating Profile
    LUV2METU Fresno, California, USA
    May 6, 2024 8:54 AM UTC
    BBC in AZ

Quote:
    Emotionally stable handsome black male looking for a woman with a high sex drive. If you can handle lots of chocolate then hit me up. Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley We can swap pics and see where it goes from there.

Quote:
    hi

BWC f*ck YOU ALL THE TIME AND SPOIL YOU BABY GIRL SERIOUSLY.

Apr 27, 2024 1:56 AM UTC
    Is a 36E too big?

Quote:
    My chest isn't even that big, but I've been told it's too much. :( thoughts?

I would say hella yeah baby girl seriously and truly f*ck you all day long and all night long and suck on your sexy huge titties baby girl seriously every day and night for the rest of my life and spoil you on a regular basis baby girl seriously. I have a 9.3 Inch p*nis and well I would love to have you riding my huge thick long d*ck daily and I would love to be able to truly pound your sexy body every day and night baby girl seriously and suck on your sexy huge titties while you lay back and relax and I pleasure you for hours upon hours every day baby girl.
    Apr 15, 2024 5:26 PM UTC
    Are men attracted to natural redheads? Or repelled?I love dating a true redhead but it's so hard to find a natural redhead these days. Honestly if the right redhead ever came around me and was truly interested in being with me and could start off as being discreet since I am married, but in a sexless marriage and well if I was to find a redhead who wanted to be discreet. And maybe was wanting more than just sex with me was interesting in having a long term relationship with me and wanted to have sex daily then I guess I would be getting a divorce and I would be spoiling this new sexy woman and making her scream loud as hell in the bedroom 24/7. And I would truly be fuckin her on a regular basis and making her squirt all over my huge thick long c*ck every day and night baby girl. Seriously cause I have a 9.3 Inch d*ck and I would love to truly meet someone who wants to have a long term relationship on the side of my sexless marriage seriously! I don't mind if you are not in the same state as me cause we can have some phone sex with each other and well we can have a lot of fun times with each other cause I would love to be fuckin the hell out of my sexy woman on the side and truly I would love for her to be a sexy natural redhead. So question for you now if you were my woman and you just met me say in the mall and I took you out to say dinner and drinks and we ended up at my place and put on Netflix and we're kissing cuddling under the covers and you were interested in having fun and I pulled out my very huge thick long p*nis what would you have said to me sweetheart seriously? Would you have said that is too big you ain't putting that in me or would you have asked me to give it to you very gentle until you were interested in being pounded by my thick long c*ck baby girl seriously! What would you do if I pulled it out and it was hard and you see it is as long as a 1 liter soda bottle and about as thick as a roll of tissue paper? What would you have said to me if I was there and this had happened baby girl seriously love to know! So message me back with your answer baby girl seriously.
    Apr 5, 2024 11:46 AM UTC
    Is a 36E too big?No I don't but it's 9.3 inches too big for you to enjoy and ride cuz I would love to f*ck you
    Feb 10, 2024 5:19 AM UTC
    Florida People?

Quote:
    Naples Marco Island?

Text me back if you want to have a great guy who has a big thick long 9.4" d*ck and I would love to have you ride me all day long and all night long baby girl and I would love to have you be my sexy wife seriously and f*ck you all the time baby girl seriously I want to make love to you all the time baby girl
    Nov 28, 2023 6:56 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

Quote:
    I want to do more than chat

Quote:
    So do I 😜 text me

I would love to do more if you lived closer baby girl and I would love to have sex with you and make you moan loud every single day and night baby girl for real I would love to have sex with you every single day and night and truly f*ck you really hard and deep like crazy baby girl if you are interested I live in Killeen Texas and we'll I would pound your sexy body every day and night and fill you up with my huge p*nis daily baby girl and make you my sexy Wife and truly make you moan loud every single day and night and f*ck you really hard all day long baby girl. Interested text me back with a few sexy pictures of yourself and only you okay no one else okay my name is David and I would like to pound your sexy body every day and night baby girl. Seriously wouldn't mind having a lot of sex with you and make you my sexy Wife and pound your sexy body every day and night baby girl.

LUV2METU OP Fresno, California, USA
    Nov 7, 2023 10:14 PM UTC
    Fresno California guy for ladies 38 yrs old Italian man seeking a sexy woman from Fresno CA or near me who I can spoil and have sex with on a regular basis so if you can help me out and want to be my sexy girlfriend on the side of my sexless marriage I would love to have a lot of fun and I would love to have sex with you all the time and I would love to spoil you. I truly would love to have a lot of fun having sex with you every single day and night and truly I want to find a sexy teen girl or mature woman so age 18 to 55 hit me back I'm 6'3" we'll endowed have a thick long p*nis and I would love to have a lot of fun with you and make you moan loud and call me daddy while you squirt all over my p*nis baby girl so if you seek fun with a great guy and you want to text me back and exchange pictures with me I would love to meet you soon and suck on your sexy titties and truly pound your sexy body every day and night and make you my sexy girlfriend on the side and truly f*ck you non stop every day and if you are married and you seek someone to give you attention tell you how beautiful you are and how bad they want to f*ck you then hit me up cause daddy wants to be pounding your body every day and night and cumming in your sexy body on a regular basis.