Posts by: 559Man4Woman

• 559Man4Woman Dating Profile
    Jun 27, 2023 7:35 AM UTC
    Denver, CoNo I'm in Fresno CA and we'll I would smoke you out and I would love to see your sexy titties baby girl so I can suck on your sexy body and truly f*ck you all the time baby girl and spoil you all the time baby girl and we'll I have a really big thick long c*ck and if you want to be my sexy girlfriend or wife I would love to have sex with you and truly f*ck you all day long baby girl and all night long and make you moan loud and call me daddy while you truly enjoy my big d*ck Daily baby girl and I would love to have sex with you and lick your sexy pu**y all day long and shove my c*ck in your sexy body and truly fill you up with my huge load of c*m deep in your sexy body and truly I would love to have you be my sexy woman straight up I would love to titty f*ck you and make you moan loud and squirt all over my d*ck Daily basis baby girl I want you to ride my d*ck Daily basis baby girl and call me daddy while I thrust deep in your sexy body and truly f*ck you all the time and beat the f*ck out of your sexy pu**y all day long and all night long baby girl. So text me when you get this message please so I can have a lot of fun with you and hopefully get together soon and have sex with you beautiful and just f*ck you all the time baby girl and my name is David or Daddy you can decide baby girl but I would love to pound your sexy body every single day and night baby girl and truly f*ck you all the time baby girl.
  • 559Man4Woman Dating Profile
    Mar 22, 2023 5:57 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    Ive done a few gangbangs.
    Some made me feel degraded after.
    I liked some others

Want to have fun with a 37 yrs old Italian disabled veteran ex Army Ranger who served 13 years and deployed 8 times overseas I have a huge thick 9.5 Inch c*ck and well I want to f*ck you all day long and all night long baby girl and c*m deep in your sexy body and fill you up make you moan loud and squirt all over my huge d*ck Daily basis baby girl and I want to spoil you if you want to be my sexy girlfriend I would love to have sex with you every single day and night and truly c*m deep in your sexy body every single day and night baby girl seriously I want you to know that I live in Fresno CA my name is David and I would love to have you text me back and hopefully hookup with me and ride my thick long c*ck every day and night baby girl and let me f*ck you all the time baby girl seriously so let me know when you want to get your sexy body fucked cause I would love to have a lot of fun with you and truly I want that sexy pu**y all over my huge d*ck Daily basis baby girl seriously so let me know.

Edited: Mar 23, 2023 3:09 AM UTC