Posts by: Foster

• Foster Dating Profile
    Foster OP Willcox, Arizona, USA
    May 19, 2023 1:54 AM UTC
    Will You masturbate with me?A quick update for everyone. It iws still hard as f*ck to find a masturbation partner, but through my searching I have found that there a definite place for an Adult Themed Chatroom. A chatroom where we could put on an erotic fashion show, or an open mic night for comedy or karaoke, and yes a group masturbation night. The opportunity is there, wso now I am looking for a female Co-Host because I quickly found that, nobody connects with a Mature Bisexual guy, but every want a sexy girl to get them riled up. So if you know someone that might be interested Let them know and have them HMU.

`
  • Foster Dating Profile
    Foster OP Willcox, Arizona, USA
    May 14, 2023 9:44 AM UTC
    Will You masturbate with me?Hey Everyone,
    I have always lived by the saying, "If it feels good, do it! If it feel really good, do it more!" That is probably why I am an obsessive masturbator. I masturbate every day, something 2 or 3 times a day. But, lately I have noticed something was missing, I felt like I was supposed to be sharing the experience with others. So, I started looking for a local masturbation club or scene and quickly found out that the topic of masturbation is still a big taboo in the eyes of society and nobody want to come out publicly and admit they masturbate. Because of this attitude there were no local clubs or even individuals that I could find that were interested in being my masturbation partner.

I am still looking for anyone, Men, Women, or Couples, that enjoys masturbating and would be interested in joining me for regular masturbation play. If you are please contact me and lets see we can have a little fun.