Posts by: Letterwobble

• Letterwobble Dating Profile
    Letterwobble OP Columbus, Ohio, USA
    May 4, 2023 4:11 PM UTC
    New hereIn the central Ohio area, Columbus. Just spinnin my wheels"¦ anything happening in Ohio?
    Letterwobble Columbus, Ohio, USA
    Apr 27, 2023 6:18 AM UTC
    So ask something....

Quote:
    Are some 30-40 years old guy really attracted to women over 60? I am 66 and I am curious why some much younger guys are trying to date much older women

Easy answer"¦ Vanna White
    Apr 21, 2023 8:28 AM UTC
    RightDamn, when I was early thirties yahoo personals was the spot. I think another company bought them out and closed the competition.
    Apr 20, 2023 6:03 AM UTC
    How important is your faith in finding that right person?

Quote:
    Looking to find the right kind of person to spend the second half of my life with, I would love to find someone who I can share my faith walk with as well as all the joys of life and love.

I used think it was important"¦ I had the one and she unexpectedly passed away. Since then I was just bad relationship after relationship"¦ What I learned from that time is
    1: I don't need someone to be happy. And.

2: It's possible to enjoy time with someone when you both know you're not right for each other.

3: It's impossible to make anyone love you, but it's easy to let them miss you.

That old saying applies , "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called the present. Yes I would love to find that right person.. But it's not a priority like I thought it was, more of journey to a destination
    Apr 20, 2023 5:38 AM UTC
    Females to blow clouds

Quote:
    Tacoma area bubble slut

Quote:
    Renton here

Funny, I've lived in both of those. And do miss the great friends I left there.