Posts by: my52tele111

• my52tele111 Dating Profile
    my52tele111 Mesquite, Texas, USA
    Jul 19, 2023 3:58 PM UTC
    Dating Over 50 stinks.....LOL

Quote:
    Raised Eyebrow smilie emoji/emoticon smiley this dating thing over 50 and starting out again kinda stinks.....LOL, anyone else running into this?

Straight up sux !!! I havent dated in 25 yrs, It all seems to be done on platform's like this. Its just not me. I hate it.

Jul 17, 2023 3:33 PM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi Mrs Sara,

Please let me know if and when you receive this message please, Ive made several attempts to contact you
    Jul 16, 2023 7:57 AM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    Is there any guys who aren't scared to dp a chick? I'm in littleton and can't host but am super rea

dy for two or more cocks! Lmk what's up!

I did not understand what " dp a chic " meant. After `looking closer, I think its a typo. confirm that, and will be glad tol do you.

Mike
    Jul 12, 2023 7:11 AM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    My husband wants to see me with another man... I'm a little bit shy but willing to please. Houston area

I would luv to be a part of that, Please contact me back
    May 29, 2023 9:30 PM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    Hello, my apologies for not checking in sooner. I don't come here often. You are very handsome. And I would very much like to know

Hi Sara, I hope I not bugging you, But yes, I would luv to get in on some of that fun. I am kosher with all you mentioned. I would like to speak with you before hand pl. I am single, looking to mingle

Thanx,
    Mike

May 28, 2023 3:56 AM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    Hello, my apologies for not checking in sooner. I don't come here often. You are very handsome. And I would very much like to know more.

Saranightly

Please forgive me, I never knew this was here untill 5 min ago. what would you like to hear ??

Apr 29, 2023 6:32 AM UTC
    Forties and Freaky

Quote:
    What puts a smile on your face?

If you were to have a bad day, how could I assist in making in better? Remember I like pleasinG

Just smile where I can see it