Posts by: Salem42solo

• Salem42solo Dating Profile
    Salem42solo Salem, Oregon, USA
    Aug 25, 2023 6:27 AM UTC
    Are men attracted to natural redheads? Or repelled?

Quote:
    I have been a shy redheaded woman all my life and have observed my hair color to be off-putting to the opposite sex. Maybe I'm projecting my own insecurities, but it seems like my hair color turns heads but repels any actual contact or interest. I am stared at, but never approached.

Why is that? Is it my redheadedness or how awfully shy I might be?

Resisting telling a terrible redhead joke... Without seeing you it is difficult to say why it might seem to be that way. 1 Possibility, however, is that redheads have a reputation for being a bit firey/saucy in some dumb urban legend type of way. Problem with made up stereotypical garbage like that is that even if it's super rare, there's always at least some truth.
    So maybe they're intimidated.
    Aug 25, 2023 6:18 AM UTC
    Should women demand to be pleasured first every time before allowing his realse ?

Quote:
    My take is..... its great to think of your partners needs but in my case I hate when guy try and last 3 hours. Its my goal to make a guy c*m. that excites me . If a guy doesnt c*m then its a bad experience for me. Ill take a guy cumming quick over the 3 hour work out. I can always suck a guy hard again for round 2 :)

Understandable reasoning, but I'm not sure that's where he was going with the question. My greatest turn on is giving a woman pleasure, and as a gentleman it's ladies first. Not ladies only, just first. Personally I go for 2/3 for her before I get my first. Mouth, fingers, then actual sex (order is variable, maybe toys for variety). Each o*gasm coming from stimulating different areas. or different ways. Ensuring that our partners get to climax doesn't automatically mean we're trying to run a marathon. It only means we want to make sure the that nobody doesn't climax. I believe that was what his question is, is it better for a guy to make sure the woman gets to c*m first.
    My personal normal is listed above, however, I'd also say predictable means it's a routine, and routines get boring. Sometimes you both win, sometimes only 1 person does. Variety is good, doing the same thing repeatedly can become a turn off. Also, as Tish kinda indicated, sometimes it's not about both. Sometimes it's one person wanting to please the other without anything in return. Let them. Then you can do it for them later. Basically, yes, make sure the woman gets to have fun to, but don't turn it into a mandatory action.
    Aug 25, 2023 12:32 AM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I think I want that to happen to me

Quote:
    I have the same fantasy :)

I could be wrong... However, I'm pretty certain that if you went to an adult club, swinger club, or even asked here, that you wouldn't have any problem making it happen If you decide to. Especially if you are the woman shown in your profile pics. Even if you're not, if you're a woman, have boobs, and make it known you want multiple guys... Odds are fairly decent you could find volunteers.

Jul 9, 2023 12:33 PM UTC
    Straight curious pnp

Quote:
    its cuz there isnt enough women to f*ck and party with plus when your spun sometime u just wanna feel the same thing she gets i mean when your high and fucking a girl in the a** if you want it in the a** your gay its anatomy not sexuality lesbians us big a** strap ons so why dont people accuse them of being straight

Some basic anatomy research would help you understand how this statement is wrong. For one, Men have a prostate. Doctor's don't put their finger up your but because they're secretly seeing if all guys are gay, orbtrying to make all men gay. They're checking the Prostate. Little gland that has a lot of control over erections, your ability to actually c*m (produces fluid), ability to pee... It's a busy little gland.
    One such function is it can be stimulated, without any other sexual stimulation, and give an o*gasm. Some guys are more sensitive than others, some don't like having it physically stimulated...
    Here's where the conversation starts.
    Meth is known for stimulating the Prostate. Especially if done intravenously. Guy nuts with no physical touching/stimulation. Instant limp, leaking, noodle.
    I'm not going to tell anyone what to think, or how to look at the situation, but this is how I look at it.
    This is my body. A little research tells me that there are spots on and in my body that if they're stimulated right, I get sensation/s I like. Combine a couple stimulating effects and it can be really good. So, I'm pretty chill and open about it with my sexual partners. I'm not the biggest fan of an*l sex, I have zero sexual arousal when I think of other men, but I can enjoy my prostate being stimulated by a couple fingers, prostate toy, or rim job. I have zero interest in being penetrated by another guy, having an*l sex with a man, kissing a guy, sucking a d*ck, or even being pegged by a woman. In other words, most definitely NOT gay, or bi.
    Understanding and excepting my body is very different than being naivete enough to believe that if I get pleasure from anything except, o*al or vaginal sex, I must secretly be gay or Bi. So secret even I didn't, and still don't know it.
    There are plenty guys who are part of this, "man club" that came/come up with these rules of what a man is, what men can like, what's magically gay that day. You like pink? Homo. Speak with a lisp? Fag. Can dance, are flexible, graceful, gentle...
    Regardless, one phrase that I picked up in the Military is, "It ain't gay if you're the one being sucked, or doing the fucking."
    Stupid, I know, but carries a secret kernel of truth. I've been in MMF and FFM threesomes. I even had a dude suck on my d*ck. I just made it clear at the beginning I don't want to sexually touch, feel, suck, taste... Anything about another guy, they respected that and knew I wasn't even trying to give them a hand up if we were switching positions.
    Long and short: If it feels good, it feels good. It won't feel good to all. Some women like an*l, others don't. Some women can squirt, most can't. You can give some women an o*gasm from just the nipples, ear, lower back...
    Some guys can and will enjoy their prostate being stimulated, or having there a** licked. Others won't. By my reasoning, if you aren't sexually attracted to the same sex... You're not gay or bi, you're just another unique human that enjoys something someone else doesn't.
    Jul 9, 2023 12:07 PM UTC
    Straight curious pnp

Quote:
    its cuz there isnt enough women to f*ck and party with plus when your spun sometime u just wanna feel the same thing she gets i mean when your high and fucking a girl in the a** if you want it in the a** your gay its anatomy not sexuality lesbians us big a** strap ons so why dont people accuse them of being straight

Some basic anatomy research would help you understand how this statement is wrong. For one, Men have a prostate. Doctor's don't put their finger up your but because they're secretly seeing if all guys are gay, orbtrying to make all men gay. They're checking the Prostate. Little gland that has a lot of control over erections, your ability to actually c*m (produces fluid), ability to pee... It's a busy little gland.
    One such function is it can be stimulated, without any other sexual stimulation, and give an o*gasm. Some guys are more sensitive than others, some don't like having it physically stimulated...
    Here's where the conversation starts.
    Meth is known for stimulating the Prostate. Especially if done intravenously. Guy nuts with no physical touching/stimulation. Instant limp, leaking, noodle.
    I'm not going to tell anyone what to think, or how to look at the situation, but this is how I look at it.
    This is my body. A little research tells me that there are spots on and in my body that if they're stimulated right, I get sensation/s I like. Combine a couple stimulating effects and it can be really good. So, I'm pretty chill and open about it with my sexual partners. I'm not the biggest fan of an*l sex, I have zero sexual arousal when I think of other men, but I can enjoy my prostate being stimulated by a couple fingers, prostate toy, or rim job. I have zero interest in being penetrated by another guy, having an*l sex with a man, kissing a guy, sucking a d*ck, or even being pegged by a woman. In other words, most definitely NOT gay, or bi.
    Understanding and excepting my body is very different than
    Jul 7, 2023 7:07 AM UTC
    Straight curious pnp

Quote:
    I really enjoy partying with straight men
    I just wish that some pnp straight men would realize that after the party...you're still fuckin straight!!Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Maybe so, but a threesome is the way to make that happen. Having a woman helps the guys relax, and as long as it's clear that they don't, per se, have to do anything to you, just enjoy the experience is also a good way to go.
    Salem42solo OP Salem, Oregon, USA
    Jun 16, 2023 6:42 PM UTC
    Random BabbleWhile traveling and meeting new people, I'm regularly asked where I'm from. I respond, "Ore-uh-gun." They reply, "Oh, Ore-eh-gone." To which my deadpan answer is always, "No, it's still there." Some get it, some don't. Oregonians think it's funny.
    Board, I write, because I'm bored and somethings can only be enjoyed in written form. Forming thoughts still flowing, unknowing of where they'll stop, drop down through my arms to hands that threw them onto the page making no sense at this stage. Raising head rising, eyes apprising my surroundings, the silence, screens, meanness of the white walls and their sterility leeching light reflected back into the nothings and somethings creating reflections of artificial life through real colors being rejected...
    Jun 16, 2023 2:39 PM UTC
    Anyone in Reno?

Quote:
    Just seeing if anyone wants to hang out and is in Reno

Wish I was...
    Jun 16, 2023 2:37 PM UTC
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Quote:
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because the possum was in the bushes saying, "You can do it, you can do it."
    Jun 16, 2023 2:33 PM UTC
    How do guys feel about women making the first move?

Quote:
    Yes. But if you have consent, is it really the first move? (Kinda teasing you here.) Seriously, for me, if I'm interested in dating a woman it's stressful to a build up the nerve to ask, think of an outing that will appeal to her... If she beat me to the punch and took all that off my plate.... Yeah, that would be awesome.

Quote:
    Can't tell you how many crushes I had when I was younger and I never told them anything at all because we had a great friendship and I didn't want to ruin that or some other silly reason my mind made up, lol. I think it's all likely based on fear of rejection. I just need to stop being a coward. I like to think rejection is divine protection anyhow.

It's truly the same for a lot of guys too, I believe. Nervous to ask out the woman we just met because we're seemingly hitting it off, or she seems to be, "out of our league." My best female friend, through High School I'd make a lame, seriously lame, occasional attempt to see if maybe we could, "go out." Never happened. (To this day she has some pretty silly/embarrassing letters I wrote.) Our friendship grew over the years. Like 13, or so, years after High School there was a window of opportunity where I maybe could have taken a chance on going to the next level. I chose not to, or maybe chickened out. Doesn't matter. At that point we'd been really good friends for 10+ years, and in that time we'd only had 10 minutes of drama. That was because her cousin owed me money, I'd wanted to rough him up, she didn't want me to. In the end he paid me back, and life went on. We're still good friends to this day.
    Hard choice to make. Risk what you have for the chance of something more, that could be amazing... or lead to the end of any form of relationship. I wish you the best whichever choice you make, and wish you luck if you take, or already took a chance.

May 29, 2023 1:26 PM UTC
    Why are you, seemingly, in groups whenever...So, serious question. Why does it seem that women always seem to magically appear and form the "girl group" whenever a guy gets up the nerve to ask one of you out? Seriously, one of you is all alone, (sitting/standing/working, doesn't matter) guy notices amd starts planning what to say and building up the nerve ask. He's got it! He starts heading her direction, and out of nowhere, a different woman pops up, beelines to her, and starts talking/gossiping/complaining/asking for feminine products... So the guy hesitates, then decides to go for it anyways... and another woman appears from somewhere. I swear, it's almost like you ladies are hiding in secret passages just waiting. So, why do you do it? How do you do it? Most importantly, is it on purpose?
    May 29, 2023 12:44 AM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?

Quote:
    My friend claims he so busy and dont have time to make a trip to see me. By the time we will see each other we wull be 60. Right now we ate both 52. I dont think I would even want him then.

Working from q couple what if situations in your premise. Responding to the philosophy of the inquiry first... There is no such thing as to old for sex, it's just a question of desire and ability. If are 85 and want to have sex, having some lube handy will help, but if you have a willing partner why couldn't you enjoy it? My advice, don't create barriers in your mind regarding this. Ability and desire are different things. Even at 90, with a little assistance and caution, will be able to have sex and most likely enjoy it. Whether you'll desire sex at 90 is different.
    Enjoy this life and body while you have it, so far there's no reruns.
    May 29, 2023 12:27 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:
    if you just randomly kiss the guy, it might be a bit awkward for a few.

Yeah, consent is kind of important...
    I meant just asking someone out.

Yes. But if you have consent, is it really the first move? (Kinda teasing you here.) Seriously, for me, if I'm interested in dating a woman it's stressful to a build up the nerve to ask, think of an outing that will appeal to her... If she beat me to the punch and took all that off my plate.... Yeah, that would be awesome.

May 29, 2023 12:21 AM UTC
    Oregon Planning a Playful Party SessionAlright, so I'm looking for a woman (suppose you could even bring a female friend if you want) that is interested in a PnP session. I'm willing to travel, and I'll be renting a room for a couple nights. Ladies, you should be disease free, like me. Being physically flexible is a bonus, enjoying receiving o*al is a must. I love going down. Enjoying giving head is also a big bonus, even if you suck at it (terrible pun, I know). Otherwise, being laid back is good. This will be happening probably in June. Message me with Interest. Which since posting this, I've had a message chain that doesn't say when I get replies, or show in my inbox... Feel free to leave a comment here, if needed.

Edited: May 29, 2023 9:41 AM UTC
    May 27, 2023 5:52 PM UTC

Quote:
    How do guys feel about women making the first move? Am I just super old school with the idea that it's still the expectation for the man to make the first move or is that still the status quo? How are women perceived for making the first move? Is it different for everyone? Just curious.

It can remove any questions, confusion about the situation. I would recommend trying not to blindside the guy though. Walking along having a friendly conversation, never having dated or talked about it, if you just randomly kiss the guy, it might be a bit awkward for a few.