Posts by: SamSteele

• SamSteele Dating Profile
    SamSteele West Nipissing, Ontario, Canada
    Jun 2, 2023 9:25 PM UTC
    Real dateYou mean in person?
    Like in the "old" days.
    Gee, I don't know.
    Women are spolied with the digital format.
    SamSteele OP West Nipissing, Ontario, Canada
    Jun 2, 2023 9:21 PM UTC
    Put her to the test failureSo, after moving here to this small northern town to retire, I quickly discovered that unlike the city (GTA) there are few if any opportunities to meet someone, or go clubbing.
    Anyway. I went to the Piano Lounge, the only place that cajn be classified a bar, (it has a restaurant too, but who cares, right?
    I got familiar with one of the 2 female bartendrrs that appeared to be in her mid thirties.
    I foolishly in my state of mental horniness thouight the might think Im cute.
    So after the 3r or 4th visit, I decided to see whether she liked me or not.
    I figured out that if a woman likes a gyu she will entertain or excuse any faux pas the poor sap may try.
    So, I formulated this evil plan.
    I would fortify my courage with a few Black Russians (The drink!) then go up to her and tell her something that woulb be sure to make her laugh, thus earning me some encouragement.
    So I was feeling the effects of the liquor, when I decided Now is the time!
    So I waiverd my way up to the bar, and caught her attentio,
    She comes over.
    I say to her:
    "Listen, keep an eye on me. When I get up from the table to go to the washroom or whatever, I want you to go and spike my drink.
    Then I want you to take sexual advantage of me after I pass out.
    Don't worry, I won't remember anything in the morning!
    She stooped smiling.
    She did not laugh.
    She gave me a disgustiing look, thta sent me dejected back to my seat.
    I never went back.

Edited: Jun 2, 2023 9:23 PM UTC
    SamSteele OP West Nipissing, Ontario, Canada
    Jun 2, 2023 9:08 PM UTC
    My dating experience.I met what appeared to be a classy, tall atractive Jewish lady at a singles dance.
    It was strange, I thought that she asked if it would bother me if she "discreetly brushed her teeth at the table.
    it caught me unawares, and I stuttered, sure no problem.
    Upon which she turned to face the wall in our restaurant booth, and brushed her teeth!I found out during our discourse that she lived with her sister that had mental issues.
    I suspect it must have been contagious.
    Too bad, she looked nice, just whacked.
    Jun 2, 2023 9:01 PM UTC
    What are the possible reasons for the lack of Girls inquiries about Guys?It seems the hotter the woman the less she shows any interest.
    A lot of less hot ladies, swoop right in for the kill, making thmselves available by showering the guy with suble and not so suble cues.
    Jun 2, 2023 8:58 PM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

First, looks(sometimes), but more importantly, how slutty we think you are, then Stamina and Experience, if that is good the possibilities are endless! The few women I fucked that were over 50 rocked my world because they knew what and how to do things that were mind blowing from rimming to everything imaginable! and last keep that p***y tight! It really is simple! BOMB SEX

Sharon Stone in 5FDollars a Day, comes to mind.
    It's a must watch movie in my books.Smoke smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Jun 2, 2023 8:56 PM UTC
    WonderingDifferent things for different guys.
    Me, personally, if there is any expectation of sex, then she would have to be taking care of her physical attributes. That would include her face. Some women have a face that exudes sex appeal.
    Jun 2, 2023 8:53 PM UTC
    How do guys feel about women making the first move?It depends on how shy the guy is.
    it's easier to go along with a new prospect. that is giving you all the right signals, than to risk rejection in front of anyone watching you walk over to engage her.