Posts by: Unicorns5455

• Unicorns5455 Dating Profile
    Unicorns5455 OP Norfolk, Nebraska, USA
    Feb 11, 2020 2:33 AM UTC
    EmailsI received a email from a man that said his name was Alex pirlo Bradford he said he got my email from LetsHangOut & insisted that I download H
    Google Hangouts to chat said he was from Cali and changed his email from alexbaby to Kemi Kems 008?? Today he admitted that he is actually from Italia he asked if I had a bank account or credit cards and if I could drive & if I was handy I lied & told him that I had 3 bank accounts and around 5 credit cards I have NONE of either what should I do about him?

Quote:

Quote:
    Can members get your personal email or do
    they have to go through LetsHangOut?

Greetings,

No, personal emails are private and are not accessible to other users. We recommend communicating only through LetsHangOut private messages. Do not give out your phone number, email address or any other personal information used to communicate off-site (unless you trust the person). Oftentimes, scammers with fake profiles, simply try to steal and sell your phone/email, where you can end up getting a ton of spam sent to you. Not all of them are scammers, but if they write to you and ask for an email address or phone number, I would recommend caution.

Usually, we are able to easily find these scammers and delete their fake profiles within 24 hours. Pretty much all members still around after 24 hours of their signup, are real people.

Kind regards
    Ryan
    LetsHangOut.com

• Unicorns5455 Dating Profile
    Unicorns5455 OP Norfolk, Nebraska, USA
    Jan 25, 2020 9:18 AM UTC
    EmailsCan members get your personal email or do
    they have to go through LetsHangOut?