Posts by: CNYMale

• CNYMale Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 4:20 PM UTC
    Why is online dating too difficult to maintain?

Quote:
    So like I've been on and off in online dating for years now. I'm 23 now and I started like 17 or almost 18 I think? Sure, I've met some guys online but never in person since I really wanted to be with a foreigner. Even just talking online, I too had to deal with heartaches as well.

What's your story? Or do you have something to say or give advice perhaps?

First of all, wow, you were underage when you first signed up for online dating site. That was illegal. I am not sure about where you are from but here in the US, have to be 18 or older to do so. Second of all, good thing now you are an adult. You are young, you got time, and you really want to marry a foreigner, well, be careful. If you want to marry an American, it is getting tougher now due to tougher immigrant laws and more red tape. Many countries are feeling the heat too. Europe is facing that problem right now. Second of all, you met men online but never in person. Ok, I have experience with online dating for long time and have observed how all this function. Many men you have met and you chatted a lot. It is morning there, evening here or evening there, morning here (I am in East coast USA which is 12 hours behind your time). Timing is tough. Most men work during the day while it is evening and freetime for you to chat. The other thing is when you have had met men online and never in person is because this is a very HUGE investment. I have written an e-book regarding this called, "To Marry or Not to Marry a Foreign Bride" and this deals with investments, timing, and type of relationship. The farther apart each other, the harder it is. Say, for me, it will cost me about 3 to 5 thousand dollars for a single trip. Say staying for 3 weeks to 4 weeks and no way I can get to know you equal to a year to two years IN PERSON if I met someone locally. Then the man has to spend a lot of money to apply for K1 visa including application, lawyer fees, application fees, paying for your airfare to come here to marry within 90 days of approval. Today in Western nations more and more are unemployed or underemployed. IN the US, the groom has to have at least 15,000 dollars annually to sponsor his newly wedded foreign bride. I know life is tough in the Philippines and I never been there however, I understands your life because I went on missions to Central America and its very similar economically, culture (Spanish and a lot of English speaking people in Central America). So, I know. I like to say more but I made some good points here. But I pray you will have success in marrying a foreign man. By the way K1 visa takes 8 to 16 months to process and waiting that long time. So... is this worth it? Also some men you may have talked to are married men. I heard horror stories from Filipinas. One got caught and expelled from the Phils. And she was stuck with being separated. Cant afford to have an annulment to end her marriage.