Quote:
    My kitty needs a good lick text me Cry smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

I love licking eating share pics
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mobjay Long Beach, California, USA
    Jul 17, 2023 11:29 AM UTC
    I turned 30 and wow

Quote:
    I turned 30 and wow my sex drive is through the roof. I want sex all the time. Does this happen to others?

. Your problu back in Reno
    If you come back
    Il take a Tripp to Las Vegas I bet I can match your sex drive
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Jan 22, 2023 2:21 PM UTC
    Straight curious pnp I'm not understanding. If party e with men who call themselves straight but hook up at parties b with other men that makes you guys bi-sexual there's nothing wrong with that. Even if you're bi-curious that still might make bi-sexual. I don't like smoking with no dudes just women. I won't even do orgys because I'm not tryin to see another dude naked.
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Dec 8, 2022 4:20 AM UTC
    So Cal ? Cloudy weather today :)

Quote:

Quote:
    Any females in Cali on here?

I'm in oc

In been wanting to hang with you I'm in Long Beach i got party favors

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Jun 18, 2021 6:46 PM UTC
    Sexy chat

Quote:

Quote:
    I'm interested in chatting with her. Hit me up and lets talk and see how it goes

Hi Im Angie 52 years old 5 feet tall 160 lbs Like to chat First

Hi Angie I'm jay 38 years old from Long Beach ca

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mobjay OP Long Beach, California, USA
    Mar 30, 2021 8:13 AM UTC
    Major updates
    I started new thread a while back who on LHO has had a date has anyone hooked if so share your story
    Well started vote page which is cool. What woukd be cooler is if we can see who views our page and what member voted
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mar 11, 2021 1:09 PM UTC
    Review on LHO hook-upsWho here on LHO has hooked up? It seems after two two messages they stop ? replying. I can count more then 7 have followed the routine. Are these fake accounts and if so is there any way to screen them
    Better? So I'm asking members if they have hooked up with any on this site give your review

I
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mar 1, 2021 4:22 PM UTC
    Ladies near Vegas for some spun fun?

Quote:

Quote:
    Within 100 miles of Vegas? Hmu

Im thinking of going that way ;-)

stop by Long Beach fist

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Mar 1, 2021 4:20 PM UTC
    What are some good songs?Count crows Round here
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Jan 23, 2021 1:18 AM UTC
    Any Girls in the long beach area down to make clouds and chillnom pressure on hooking up just or see what happens
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Jan 11, 2021 8:04 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    I grew up in the era where the Big Bang and The Steady State were in competition. Now we know the Steady State is ridiculous, as the observable universe is expanding. Then we learn that 98% of the matter is unaccounted for, this giving rise to both dark matter and dark energy. String Theory is exploring super symmetry and 11 dimensions, most of which are folded and undectectable. Loop Quantum Gravity posits there discrete parts of reality that can be observed, as per Einstein.I

Quote:
    Sorry, this sh it is boring to most people. I was bored and thought I would type to a place no one has posted.

Quote:
    This stuff is not boring it's sad most people dong get excited over this topic. I have a hard time believing no one on here ever wonder where they came from Here's a question. Do you believe in hypothesis that octopus might from outer space

Quote:
    I definitely question where we came from! From all the years that I've been looking stuff up(researching for 10 yr's) I've come to the conclusion, that nothing happened the way we learned it. Our history was rewritten, by the ELITES. Religion was created to control people, along with the Bible. So much that has been hidden from us. So many lies have been told. People believe in the mainstream media news too much. People need to start asking questions, and get rid of your 'tel lie vision"(television)
    Do your own research and quit believing everything the news media says. You are only told, what THEY want you to know, not the truth! There might be 2% of truth, and the rest is made up. So a shred of truth mixed with big huge lies. Dont believe me? Start researching for yourself, and you will find the truth on your own.

im with youn an alot of your opinion i would never csall myself a religious person, due to the fact it has caused more harm then good. i do believe theres god i believe the bible is missing some books like the part yeshue teaches how to cure yourself with strong meditating. i think things got re-wriyyen to control women and poor people, i do beieve god is alot more sinister then we think keep in mind hew drowned the world not lucifer, theres a verse where he states a threat. lucifer is still an angel a realist and strearn stricked angel just look at the job story. i think god is karma, the adam and eve story got twisted up to blame women for death and suffering. god needed volunteers he willl never ask for favors or be direct eve figuredf out the puzzle why would god leavre them an eden where everyuthing is perfec. god was pleased with her adam was proud named her eve meaning a new morning

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Jul 1, 2020 4:27 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

hey what's up
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Feb 5, 2020 8:56 AM UTC
    scammers

Quote:
    BEWARE
    So many scammers on this site contacting me.............many are out of my state of california

. Yeah usually you can catch they are not even American. You can catch them using out dated words 3 things in common they use us 1) term relationship 2 they claim to be native Americans 3) tired of parties no drugs
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Feb 5, 2020 8:50 AM UTC
    So ask something....This a question to everybody on let's hang " has anyone hooked up here "?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Nov 1, 2019 8:23 AM UTC
    scammersThey are claiming to be from ca, I bet they say there Native American but are not.
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 26, 2019 10:38 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    I grew up in the era where the Big Bang and The Steady State were in competition. Now we know the Steady State is ridiculous, as the observable universe is expanding. Then we learn that 98% of the matter is unaccounted for, this giving rise to both dark matter and dark energy. String Theory is exploring super symmetry and 11 dimensions, most of which are folded and undectectable. Loop Quantum Gravity posits there discrete parts of reality that can be observed, as per Einstein.I

Sorry, this sh it is boring to most people. I was bored and thought I would type to a place no one has posted.

This stuff is not boring it's sad most people dong get excited over this topic. I have a hard time believing no one on here ever wonder where they came from Here's a question. Do you believe in hypothesis that octopus might from outer space
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 26, 2019 10:37 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    do you think that there is something that can move faster than light?

Glow worms maybe. Not theory yet but it's in discussion aliens might use to travel faster from
    Galaxy to galaxy
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 26, 2019 10:34 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 26, 2019 10:28 AM UTC
    Music So nobody like music?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 26, 2019 10:13 AM UTC
    Personals gone bad!

Quote:
    Prospective newcomers to these type of forums; beware of people running multiple personals, using many different pictures, sites, even lying about their sex, age even race. They will say anything, promise anything to gain your personal information to use in thier favor.
    Scammers are paying huge sums of $ for active emails. Once ransom ware hits your box the mere act of trying to delete it will cause activation in some cases.
    I was hit by 3 this week. That seemed like angels, then! If I have anymore serious trouble I will list all their names. Lisax74, Heyehelena

I know your talking there's red flags to follow. Note that these women are not usually American. They claim to be American ethnicity Native American but can't name their tribe. Another flag is they all want to be serious with you all marriage. Look at the words they use, pretty much out dated. They use the word language rather then grammar. It's easy to catch. Then they will ask you for a gift card if some sort like amazon.
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 11:32 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    I'm new as well are u looking to chat with female or male??

Quote:
    you looking to chat with female or make ?

. All females

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 7:41 AM UTC
    Why is online dating too difficult to maintain?

Quote:
    So like I've been on and off in online dating for years now. I'm 23 now and I started like 17 or almost 18 I think? Sure, I've met some guys online but never in person since I really wanted to be with a foreigner. Even just talking online, I too had to deal with heartaches as well.

What's your story? Did these men try to get anything from you ? Iike some kind of gift google card or your phone co information? Amazon card.

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 7:33 AM UTC
    Why is online dating too difficult to maintain?

Quote:
    So like I've been on and off in online dating for years now. I'm 23 now and I started like 17 or almost 18 I think? Sure, I've met some guys online but never in person since I really wanted to be with a foreigner. Even just talking online, I too had to deal with heartaches as well.

What's your story? Or do you have something to say or give advice perhaps?

. So there's a couple of rules that are not supposed to be talked about ( which by the way I don't go buy ) marriage, religion, politics. Now what said, when a women we haven't spenf time in the physical starts to talk about marrieg it red flag, this means desperate, marriage alarm is going of meaning there no love in that thought just the idea of marriage. I don't mind taking about p
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 5:55 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    I'm new as well are u looking to chat with female or male??

you looking to chat with female or make ?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 5:53 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

. Never answered my question
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 5:42 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    Hey I'm new here. Anyone wanna chat?

Whst the topic ?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 11, 2019 5:41 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    Hey I'm new here. Anyone wanna chat?

hey you
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Oct 10, 2019 4:41 PM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

. Do you want to know the truth most guys won't admits this ?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2019 10:22 AM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

Well speaking for most guys I don't sugar coat or ever claim to be a playa I'm real I'm ?. We ga god girls different because making s girl my girlfriend is jig Whst comes to mind. Wd first look at a**, breast, face no detail I'm on dog mode. That goes same when
    We spot a 50 year old thats a fantasif fetish again. This is the reason when guys are in a crown theh say stuff like look at that milf you start talking that man talk. I've never heard in a crowd of say of guys anyone say " i just want to hand mind blowing conversations with that girl ". " I really really want to connect with that 50 and see what's on her mind ". It's after the first date that we liked what our conversation where about I notice that beautiful dimple she had now it's. No longer about sex it's more about thd detail
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2019 10:01 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:

. This isn't boring
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 10, 2019 10:00 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    do you think that there is something that can move faster than light?

Nope
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2019 12:33 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

Hi are you over 18 or atleast 18. You stated that you still cheerlead hopefully college
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2019 12:32 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

Hi are you over 18 or atleast 18. You stated that you still cheerlead hopefully college
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2019 12:23 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    Looking to chat with a male.

Hey how are you ?
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Sep 8, 2019 12:21 PM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested

Quote:
    anyone wanna chat

Hey you
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2019 12:06 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    You're funny!

I think science and god are more in tune. God is energy the source we are vibrations. I think the real story of god is more sinister then we think
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2019 12:05 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    You're funny!

I think science and god are more in tune. God is energy the source we are vibrations. I think the real story of god is more sinister then we think
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Aug 19, 2019 6:16 PM UTC
    Sex toys

Quote:
    Hi
    I just wanna say that I have a mentality that is just full of sex, all I think about is sex. I can imagine myself riding A guy while another guy has a strap on, going at it from the backside and another one at the front where I'm sucking his d*ck. Three men at once is a dream of mine.

But why would one guy have s strap on. I don't know about the devils threessome. I have no problem all girls me beings the only dude
  • Mobjay Dating Profile
    Aug 19, 2019 5:44 AM UTC
    Does age matter

Quote:
    Ladies how important is age when dating.

Ultimately depends on the personality, as I typically go after the "man's man" type.. I have found that type far less often in young men, so I tend to groups and dismiss
    Haha! ????

Quote:
    In the end though, if we jive, we jive

I think it shouldn't matter if your not looking for something serious. Cool to keep around if you just want to party fix cars snd play

• Mobjay Dating Profile
    Aug 12, 2019 4:26 PM UTC
    Denver, Co

Quote:
    Anyone else in Denver?

. Unfortunately no I'm from California