Posts by: LewisDelRio

• LewisDelRio Dating Profile
    Jan 25, 2021 10:49 AM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    I grew up in the era where the Big Bang and The Steady State were in competition. Now we know the Steady State is ridiculous, as the observable universe is expanding. Then we learn that 98% of the matter is unaccounted for, this giving rise to both dark matter and dark energy. String Theory is exploring super symmetry and 11 dimensions, most of which are folded and undectectable. Loop Quantum Gravity posits there discrete parts of reality that can be observed, as per Einstein.I

Sorry, this sh it is boring to most people. I was bored and thought I would type to a place no one has posted.

Quote:
    This stuff is not boring it's sad most people dong get excited over this topic. I have a hard time believing no one on here ever wonder where they came from Here's a question. Do you believe in hypothesis that octopus might from outer space

Quote:
    I definitely question where we came from! From all the years that I've been looking stuff up(researching for 10 yr's) I've come to the conclusion, that nothing happened the way we learned it. Our history was rewritten, by the ELITES. Religion was created to control people, along with the Bible. So much that has been hidden from us. So many lies have been told. People believe in the mainstream media news too much. People need to start asking questions, and get rid of your 'tel lie vision"(television)
    Do your own research and quit believing everything the news media says. You are only told, what THEY want you to know, not the truth! There might be 2% of truth, and the rest is made up. So a shred of truth mixed with big huge lies. Dont believe me? Start researching for yourself, and you will find the truth on your own.

Wow! I never thought I would meet a fellow free thinker who actually uses logic and reasoning rather than depending on the news media! Bravo! I tip my hat to you...

• LewisDelRio Dating Profile
    Jan 23, 2021 1:18 PM UTC
    I am looking for one lady for pnp fun. All ladies are invited. Don't be shy... l would like to find someone who would be a regular party partner. Details will follow...HMU!

Edited: Jan 25, 2021 10:20 AM UTC