Posts by: Sayless

• Sayless Dating Profile
    Sayless Lawndale, California, USA
    Dec 22, 2023 6:38 AM UTC
    Have yu met anyone yur talking to?. How was it ?Met 4 girls from this site.. first one was lame, 2nd was fun but a bit bipolar. 3rd was and is fun, and we still get together every so often but he transportation game is bad so I always have to Uber or drive and she not that close, not incredibly far but far enough it can be a issue at times.. 4th was freaking epic but she moved to Texas after we hung out because that’s where she was from and had already plans in the works. Had she not moved definitely still be rocking her
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Sayless OP Lawndale, California, USA
    Aug 13, 2023 5:32 AM UTC
    What’s your morning routine?What’s your morning routine? {[:::::]} https://youtu.be/x8sZIrgDPDQ
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Aug 11, 2023 5:51 AM UTC
    My lifestyle is unconventional, so your morals must be flexibleRide a camel out in Lebanon
    Pick up a midget in a leather thong
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Aug 10, 2023 7:23 AM UTC
    My lifestyle is unconventional, so your morals must be flexibleShe like bein' spoiled, gettin' swooned
    She half black half whitе like a raccoon
    Her panties feel likе a lagoon
    We f*ck like we're on honeymoon
    She turned my balls into a prune
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Aug 4, 2023 6:00 AM UTC
    My lifestyle is unconventional, so your morals must be flexibleMy lifestyle is unconventional, so your morals must be flexible {[:::::]} https://youtu.be/9gyJ9uzLmcE

Edited: Aug 4, 2023 6:31 AM UTC
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    May 16, 2023 5:40 AM UTC
    How do guys feel about women making the first move?

Quote:
    How do guys feel about women making the first move? Am I just super old school with the idea that it's still the expectation for the man to make the first move or is that still the status quo? How are women perceived for making the first move? Is it different for everyone? Just curious.

We love it.. go for it..
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Apr 28, 2023 7:26 AM UTC
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Quote:
    2 peanuts were walking down the street, one was assaulted ??

A salted....??
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Apr 28, 2023 7:24 AM UTC
    Why did the chicken cross the road?2 peanuts were walking down the street, one was assaulted ??
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Apr 6, 2023 5:02 AM UTC
    Dating Over 50 stinks.....LOL I blinked and now on 50... I'm too young to be this old
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Dec 8, 2022 5:47 AM UTC
    So Cal ? Cloudy weather today :)

Quote:

Quote:
    Any females in Cali on here?

I'm in oc

Clouddybitch is legit and a fun girl to chill with.. treat her with respect. If she like you you're in for a nasty good time.

• Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 25, 2022 5:46 AM UTC
    GOLD DIGGER"Two young ladies arrived to a meeting wearing clothes that were quite revealing their body parts. Here is what the Chairman told them: He took a good look at them and made them sit. Then he said something that, they might never forget for the rest of their lives.

He looked at them straight in the eyes and said; "ladies, everything that God has valuable in this world is well covered and hard to see, find or get.

1. Where do you find DIAMONDS? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected.
    2. Where do you find PEARLS? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell.
    3. Where do you find GOLD? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers of rock and to get them, you have to work hard & dig deep down to get them.

He looked at them with serious eyes and said;

"Your body is sacred & unique" You are far more precious than gold, diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too. So he added that, "If you keep your treasured mineral just like gold, diamond and pearls, deeply covered up, a reputable mining organization with the requisite machinery will fly down and conduct years of extensive exploration."

Then he said, "First, they will contact your government (family), sign professional contracts (wedding) and mine you professionally( legal marriage). But if you leave your precious minerals uncovered on the surface of the earth, you always attract a lot of illegal miners to come and mine you illegally. Everybody will just pick up their crude instruments and just have a dig on you just freely like that. So, keep your bodies deeply covered so that it invite professional miners to chase you"
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Sep 25, 2022 6:53 AM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

Her own career, doesn't let herself go and maintains Tight fit body especially her a**, still likes to occasionally party and is a dirty nasty freak in bedroom that you would never suspect outside the bedroom. All this and the ain't about the bullshit attitude that just comes with a woman this age makes them the complete package..
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Jul 26, 2022 3:57 AM UTC
    Dating Over 50 stinks.....LOL

Quote:
    Raised Eyebrow smilie emoji/emoticon smiley this dating thing over 50 and starting out again kinda stinks.....LOL, anyone else running into this?

Yup, i remember it being a lot easier when I was younger.. I think the years off the market may have made my game rusty
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Apr 29, 2022 5:09 AM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAINHow do you know those women didn't meet someone and don't go on the site anymore unless that relationship ends and they need to find another.. if you met someone and it was working out would you keep looking?
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Nov 27, 2021 5:22 AM UTC
    how many women know about the O shot?

Quote:
    https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2Q45LV/

It's an actual medical procedure that supercharges a woman's libido for about a year.. makes women super h*rny and ultra orgasmic, consists of a dr injecting womans clitoris or pu**y lips. Google it
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Nov 26, 2021 7:34 AM UTC
    how many women know about the O shot?how many women know about the O shot? {[:::::]} https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPd2Q45LV/
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Nov 15, 2021 5:22 AM UTC
    oral

Quote:

Quote:
    I am a giver

I give great head

I love making women gush so hard they squirt. Nothing turns me on more than to see how turned on women are when squirting from a deep g spot o*gasm

• Sayless Dating Profile
    Nov 9, 2021 3:23 AM UTC
    Move in/make love?

Quote:
    I need help with a lot of things in life. Looking for someone who wants everything.. I can fly you out from a different country, would be really interested in this. Into older women/mother fantasies. Just looking for anyone in general! It can be arranged if needs be! Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

You should message partyingpal She has a post in forum that she looking for a place to live.. and she seem like just what your looking for.
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 30, 2021 2:44 AM UTC
    Seeking a place to live

Quote:

Quote:
    Did you get caught stepping out and fooling around? Or have they gotten tired of the mess your meth use leaves?

Really dude at your freaking advanced years you still don't know if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

You don't have to be so mean. It's not her fault you can't get laid.

Maybe update your profile. It still says 25 years old??? Did you make that profile 50 years ago?

• Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 30, 2021 2:33 AM UTC
    Seeking a place to live

Quote:
    Did you get caught stepping out and fooling around? Or have they gotten tired of the mess your meth use leaves?

Really dude at your freaking advanced years you still don't know if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all?

You don't have to be so mean. It's not her fault you can't get laid.
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 12, 2021 4:30 AM UTC
    Over 50

Quote:
    Im over 50

I'm just over 50 but really I'm too young to be this old.. ha
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Oct 7, 2021 1:54 AM UTC
    Seeking a place to live

Quote:

Quote:
    hello. I'm in South Corona seeking a place to live ..my situation is urgent. Willing to barter in lieu of paying rent.

What part of South Carolina are you in?

???? South Corona not South Carolina. Corona isn't just a virus it's also a city in SoCal.