Posts by: 9074life72

• 9074life72 Dating Profile
    9074life72 Bullhead City, Arizona, USA
    Mar 16, 2024 2:24 PM UTC
    Need a getawayHey chica i cant message youbnow because of your mileage restriction, needed to talk to you for getaway
    hmu soon
    Jan 15, 2024 11:56 AM UTC
    Looking for

Quote:
    Anyone interested in 36 f in Ohio?
    I need a mature but, still goofy man who appreciates what I've got to offer ๐Ÿ˜˜

Im not sure you will get this, but if so then i have to say you are perfect for me, and i think i would be perfect for you....i think you are sexy af, i love that you have a child and i want to meet you... i own my home and live alone and want to know if you will come live with me and see how things go, there is a room for your daughter as well.im hoping we can chat on phone and go from there, i can even fly you to me. I have an extra car.and would love having you around. You dont have to work unless you want....lmk im chris and i think you are amazing ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ hmu soon chica
    Sep 2, 2023 12:58 PM UTC
    Blowing clouds Portland Oregon

Quote:
    Well I'm not In Portland. I'm in Springfield. Smokin as I type this.

Wish you left already and headed back this way so we could hangout and do what it is you want to do.....i know you had a job there, but is that still legit ? Or do you wanna come stay with me at my home and see where it goes ? Damn why are all the good women so far away, cant be like around the corner or girl next door type shit !!! Aaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhh๐Ÿ˜
    Aug 19, 2023 9:46 AM UTC
    Females to blow clouds This is for allanarose, i want to message you but your mileage restriction prevents me from sending you a message....i am in arizona but more then 50 miles from you...id love to get to know you and im cloud friendly....im chris hmu
    Aug 17, 2023 11:27 AM UTC
    Nw pa

Quote:
    You host

I can host, come visit me arizona ๐Ÿ˜˜

Also cannot message you because of your mail restriction about mileage.....i want to chat with you, but i dont want to post my # here.....lol. maybe if you message me ill be able to reply regardless of your settings...idk ๐Ÿ˜˜
    Oct 14, 2022 12:11 AM UTC
    Females to blow clouds

Quote:
    Mnn to bad your in California not Arizona...

This is for the female allanarose93 in case there is confusion...lol. im in arizona...

May 13, 2022 5:41 AM UTC
    Denver, CoRemove mileage restriction on profile so i can contact you....lol