Posts by: Barryd-deeper

• Barryd-deeper Dating Profile
    Aug 20, 2022 9:14 AM UTC
    GangbangDearest kind ladies, should anyone of you decide to ride in xtasy for an afternoon or evening of c*ck sampling. Please consider this my formal application and submission of name onto the list. I look forward to assisting in your pleasure cruise. ? (evening to my fellow night shift weirdos ?)

Aug 16, 2022 10:57 AM UTC
    Giants/Flying Ships/Mnt Shasta I remember hearing a tale one time about flying boats that where around the mountains in Northern California and something about giants as well. Can anyone sharpen my curiosity about this topic?
    Apr 7, 2022 1:54 PM UTC
    So ask something....So my question is this can a pu**y be too tight?

Yes it's possible that it can be too tight. For example when, even when extremely aroused with a proper focus given to foreplay. It's still very diffficult to penetrate or fully penetrat. It can be tough, I for one have a hard time continuing to smash on someone that appears to be in pain and in comfortable. (Different than those who enjoy it) also something to note to my brethren especially since there seems to be a lot of conversation about young men with older women"¦ communicate with her openly as I'd listen. She's mature enough to tell you the truth much unlike the women your own age. Oh and Christ sake. Sometimes the change can bring dryness. Two remedies here. Slow tf down and pay her some proper foreplay attention. And keep lube around. (The second is a back up. The first one is 99% effective. 89% of the time. Got it?, good. Clear as mud)
    Mar 24, 2022 12:05 AM UTC
    P

Quote:
    P..izza?

I'd like a big a** New York size slice of your P..izza. 😜Devil2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Mar 24, 2022 12:00 AM UTC
    Fl9ridaYou ever find any fly ladies?
    Mar 16, 2022 9:18 AM UTC
    Denver, Co

Quote:
    Anyone else in Denver?

f*ck I wish.
    Feb 24, 2022 2:13 AM UTC
    Local Marketing for LetsHangOut.comPeculiar lady, I can't get this thing to let me contact you. You sound very knowledgeable (when you helped Marcus) about mental functionality. Would you mind a conversation?