Posts by: ReadyToHaveFun71

• ReadyToHaveFun71 Dating Profile
    ReadyToHaveFun71 Olympia, Washington, USA
    Jan 7, 2023 10:44 PM UTC
    Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ??Aluminum foil that covers from the top of the eyebrows to the bottom of the neck in back and down the sides of the head to the ears will keep the watchers from stealing your thoughts and will...or so I've heard.Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cool2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Jumpy smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Sep 29, 2022 6:06 PM UTC
    Do any women date/ hook up with nice guysI'm sure as long as you don't dress better than her. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Best luck in your search.Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Sep 20, 2022 1:40 AM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAIN

Quote:
    I DO NOT KNOW WHY PEOPLE JOIN A SITE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING AND THEN NEVER SEEM TO COME BACK. THIS SITE IS GOING NO WHERE IN MY OPINION, FOR ANY WOMEN WHO ARE NEAR ME HAVEN'T SIGNED IN OVER 3 MONTHS, SO FREE OR NOT , THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING DONE HERE OR THIS SITE IS TOAST

ANYONE GOT ANY SUGGESTIONS

First, get your keyboard's Caps Lock key fixed or replaced. Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Second, this isn't a very well known site. I found it, set up my profile then forgot about it until I was cleaning out my bookmarks. Now, I just go and play the games until I get sleepy and go to bed.Sleep1 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Sep 8, 2022 5:20 AM UTC
    Does anyone get their question answered on here?This isn't a very active site. I rarely see more than 8 users online at one time. I mainly get on here just to play Ya! Dice just to pass the time. I don't really interact with users in the forums, but I'm bored and just thought I'd drop my opinion here in your poll.
    Sep 6, 2022 6:54 PM UTC
    What age is too old to enjoy sex?I would say you could enjoy it right up to time of death. If you have a dark kink, then maybe a few minutes after?
    Sep 6, 2022 6:49 PM UTC
    WARNING TO WOMEN

Quote:

Quote:
    BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR . . .

Yes, please be careful. Some of you women keep wishing for the perfect man. I've had to fight off five separate kidnapping attempts just today! LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Sep 6, 2022 6:44 PM UTC
    Why would a man be sitting on the toilet while on facetime with a woman?

Quote:
    While on video chat with a gentleman I had known for 30yrs and already been intimate with either forgot or didn't care that he had walked to the bathroom while video chatting with me. He started off in the bedroom and during the conversation it got dark and next thing I know he was no longer in the same spot.
    I said to him are you sitting on the toilet and he said yea. lol

I would guess that he felt comfortable enough with you that it would be like having the conversation through the bathroom door. As long as he isn't pulling a "Peter Griffin" and showing his "accomplishment" before flushing it, then he probably thought you wouldn't mind. If it's something you'd rather not have happen again, let him know to just tell you he'll call you back in a few while he "powders his bum." Flush smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Jun 16, 2022 3:32 AM UTC
    Why are most women on here or other sites always wanting money and gift cards?

Quote:
    Most women here seem to think they should lie to gain the trust of a man here. The most common thing i have found most women tell men are that they are living with a family member because their parents were passed from a car accident and they needed to be with family.

It's like that on FB, IG, Twitter and other sites made for dating. I'm even getting text messages from random numbers asking for someone who isn't me. When I tell them politely that they have the wrong number, they act all apologetic for bothering me because their assistant wrote the number down wrong. Confused1 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Lost count how many times that excuse was used. Then they start the phishing script asking about me personally.

Best thing to do is just block them the instant it becomes clear they are just looking for an easy sucker.
    May 4, 2022 12:25 AM UTC
    PP..ole dancer? Asswag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    ReadyToHaveFun71 OP Olympia, Washington, USA
    Jan 12, 2022 9:08 PM UTC
    50 and still single I'm in Olympia, WA and looking for the real deal. All I keep finding (or it finds me) are fakes, scammers and dudes who think catfishing is funny. I'm now 51. Still single. Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Feb 10, 2023 8:20 AM UTC