Posts by: Kelboy

• Kelboy Dating Profile
    Kelboy Tucson, Arizona, USA
    May 19, 2023 8:48 AM UTC
    lonely and spun

Quote:
    I'm lonely anybody out there in g v az who wood like 2 hang out blow clouds and whatever else cums 2 mind hmuBanana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

I would love to be with you now naked and also love to be spun and horned up with you mmm I’m in Tucson and so we are fairly close to each other so please let me know if you want me to come over there and let’s get naked and play mmm
  • Kelboy Dating Profile
    Kelboy Tucson, Arizona, USA
    May 19, 2023 8:45 AM UTC
    Husband out of town - looking for rough dominant man

Quote:
    My husband is going out of town later this week, and I will have the house to myself for over three weeks while he travels abroad for work.

I am hoping to find an older, very dominant man who can move into my house for these three weeks and completely own me. I am hoping to find someone who is degrading and abusive, and won't be nice to me for even a second.

I've wanted to do this for a long time, but have not had the chance until now.

Well all I can say is if I was there now naked with you I would be licking and kissing you all over your entire hot sexy body mmmm and then we would be doing 69 and licking a** too mm and then you can just sit on my face and give me your hot juices inside my mouth and I will swallow all down my throat mmmm yummy and then I’m gonna breed your butthole like it’s never been done before and you will love every minute of it and then I will explode my hot c*m inside you and enjoy with you mmmm hot