Posts by: Tish79

• Tish79 Dating Profile
    Tish79 OP Eufaula, Oklahoma, USA
    May 2, 2022 11:10 PM UTC
    Looking for my soulmate in Eufaula OklahomaIF YOU'RE NOT LOCAL OR IF YOU'RE JUST LOOKING FOR SEX PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME...

I'm an Aries and brutally honest... I like to smoke ice/meth and I have no teeth... I'm not the prettiest or the best woman in the world but I am the realest, most honest, loyal, loving, caring, faithful woman you will ever meet... I don't judge anyone for any reason... Idc if you're homeless or a millionaire, if you're good to me I'll be good to you... I have old school morals... I've always had a soft spot for the outcasts, misfits, weirdos, underdogs, losers, black sheep ect...
    I like to do weird things like dumpster diving (one man's trash is another man's treasure)... I'm very easy going and not high maintenance... It doesn't take much to keep me happy, I appreciate the little things in life... I have a long haired Chihuahua named Little Bit and she's my baby, she goes everywhere with me...
    I'm looking for friends first that will possibly lead to more with someone who shares the same interests and is as real as I am... I don't just want a boyfriend, I want my soul mate, partner, companion, lover, and best friend all in one...
  • Tish79 Dating Profile
    Tish79 OP Eufaula, Oklahoma, USA
    May 2, 2022 11:05 PM UTC
    Any men here in Eufaula Oklahoma? IF YOU'RE NOT LOCAL OR IF YOU'RE JUST LOOKING FOR SEX PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME...

I'm an Aries and brutally honest... I like to smoke ice/meth and I have no teeth... I'm not the prettiest or the best woman in the world but I am the realest, most honest, loyal, loving, caring, faithful woman you will ever meet... I don't judge anyone for any reason... Idc if you're homeless or a millionaire, if you're good to me I'll be good to you... I have old school morals... I've always had a soft spot for the outcasts, misfits, weirdos, underdogs, losers, black sheep ect...
    I like to do weird things like dumpster diving (one man's trash is another man's treasure)... I'm very easy going and not high maintenance... It doesn't take much to keep me happy, I appreciate the little things in life... I have a long haired Chihuahua named Little Bit and she's my baby, she goes everywhere with me...
    I'm looking for friends first that will possibly lead to more with someone who shares the same interests and is as real as I am... I don't just want a boyfriend, I want my soul mate, partner, companion, lover, and best friend all in one...