Posts by: Mi3hael

• Mi3hael Dating Profile
    May 7, 2022 9:46 PM UTC
    Review on LHO hook-ups

Quote:
    Who here on LHO has hooked up? It seems after two two messages they stop ? replying. I can count more then 7 have followed the routine. Are these fake accounts and if so is there any way to screen them
    Better? So I'm asking members if they have hooked up with any on this site give your review

I

Mobjay, you are lucky. none of the other members on this site have contacted me at all that I have reached out to me so I don't know, maybe it is a system error or possibly the members on this site might just ignore people they choose not to talk to and ignore them. It could be a variety of reasons unfortunately.
  • Mi3hael Dating Profile
    May 6, 2022 12:55 AM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAINI figure enough people probably do not know about the letshangout.com site and we just need more people to talk about it openly. People forget that without exposure sometimes good free websites are forgotten about and some people are not good with keeping track of passwords unfortunately or just lose hope because not enough people frequent the site enough.