Jono London, England, United Kingdom
    Jul 28, 2022 4:27 PM UTC
    Sex toys

Quote:
    LMAO smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Quote:

Quote:
    Hi
    I just wanna say that I have a mentality that is just full of sex, all I think about is sex. I can imagine myself riding A guy while another guy has a strap on, going at it from the backside and another one at the front where I'm sucking his d*ck. Three men at once is a dream of mine.

I would love to be one of the Triple Penetration with you soaking up all these pearls. When ur ready let me know

Beer smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Me too :) being the 3rd or 4th man inside you and taking turns is definitely on my bucket list. Especially her being my gf/wife such a turn on.

Although frustratingly everyone here seems to be in the USA and I'm in the UK annoyingly!
    Does anyone on here actually meet up?
    And how was it??

• Jono Dating Profile
    Jono London, England, United Kingdom
    Jul 28, 2022 4:09 PM UTC
    Sex toys

Quote:
    Hi
    I just wanna say that I have a mentality that is just full of sex, all I think about is sex. I can imagine myself riding A guy while another guy has a strap on, going at it from the backside and another one at the front where I'm sucking his d*ck. Three men at once is a dream of mine.

Hey Brianna
    That all sounds amazing to me.
    Id love to be in a relationship where we can walk comfortably on all sides of the road ;) time and place for everything.
    Your dream fits very nicely in my thoughts and dreams too.
    Hope to hear from you soon
    John
    X