Posts by: starnie

• starnie Dating Profile
    starnie Warren, Michigan, USA
    Mar 14, 2024 3:58 AM UTC
    hang out?

Quote:
    anyone from montour county, pa?

Not really. ...But l could always rent out my big old house & relocate there. ; @Love smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie OP Warren, Michigan, USA
    Mar 2, 2024 11:54 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....&...For the sake of you "dis-likers" still asleep, l'll repeat this again: DON'T SHOOT ME - I'M JUST THE MESSENGER !!! THE ANTHOLOGY OF YEARS OF REPORTED FACTUAL DATA, IS ALL RIGHT HERE>>> x22report (dot com) & andweknow (dot com) <<<Bangin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley WE have become, our own worst enemy. AWAKEN, UNITE, & SHUT THEM DOWN! WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING, IF WE DON'T !!! ~ WWG1WGA. Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (PASS THESE SITES ON!) GOD BLESS AMERICA! American Flag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 17, 2024 10:06 PM UTC
    Your thoughts on let's hangoutI've chatted with several real women on here back and forth but mostly they are from the west coast or down in Florida, unfortunately not anyone who'd actually care to meet here in southeastern michigan. lts really a shame how much the world has changed over the past few decades, & mostly for the worse! l feel sorry for the young primarily, as they will never know what a "normal" childhood & parental upbringing was really like. All they seem to have these days, are their cell phones, a rotten educational system, governmental brainwashing, & pathetic hollyweird role models,,,to rely on for them to develop into intelligent leaders, of future generations...? Not to mention, crime, widespread corruption, health threats, lawlessness, and woke mental programming, by truly evil people! ~ ITS ALWAYS DARKEST, BEFORE THE DAWN... THIS TOO WILL PASS! l've said it before & l'll say it again... TIME TO WAKE UP, AMERICA...THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 12, 2024 7:49 PM UTC
    Salvation Thread... !Just back here today checking the pulse on things... YEP, just as suspected...336 (supposed) "views", yet the only comments posted are mine...& only 2 "likes" and zero dislikes... ??? CENSORSHIP, is definitely alive and well in here! BUCKLE UP Y'ALL !!!Hitthefan smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 12, 2024 9:09 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....I don't disagree with your perspective either...& a hundred other unmentioned layers of a controlled takeover, that some see clear as day (while the silent majority remained oblivious). The only difference l see these days, is DJT...& how much they ALL hate him (when they all loved him, b4 he ran for President & openly exposed them and vowed to destroy them all). WHY WOULD HE NEED TO SUBJECT HIMSELF AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, TO SUCH DANGER & GIVE UP HIS BEAUTIFULLY RICH LIFE OF LEISURE? ...IF NOT, TO SAVE US ALL FROM THESE TYRANNICAL MASS-MURDERERS...? WHO ON EARTH WOULD OPENLY EXPOSE EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR SATANIC MINDSET, THE WAY HE (AND HIS ENTIRE IMMEDIATE FAMILY & INNER CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, HAVE)...? ~ At least now, two-thirds of this country have already AWAKENED, and would walk over broken glass to re-claim our country.... And, you can bet your last dollar that by this time next year, upwards of 85% of the world will know WHAT THEY HAVE DONE... And, WE who survive will live to see the GREATEST ERA IN HUMAN HISTORY. Trust in the "plan", my friends....because there's a great chance that you and l will live to see it all come to pass, & soon. Just remember, that we are at war & it is WE...who must TAKE BACK OUR FREEDOM and OUR COUNTRY! ~ So WAKE UP & BUCKLE UP! (b'cause its gonna get bumpy) ~ NCSWC! (nothing can stop what's coming) ...God Wins.Hitthefan smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 11, 2024 9:19 AM UTC
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 9, 2024 2:16 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....You're 80% correct, but 4tunately 4us all.... you're 100% wrong about Donald J. Trump. (And thank almighty God, for that!) Bless you m'am for your heartfelt response, for at least you care enough to express your opinion, be it RIGHT or be it wrong....and THAT will ALWAYS be AMERICA !!! ~ One thing is a certainty, only God knows which one of us will turn out correct, over the next few months. So who am l to change your mind? My message, is one of HOPE. l for one, have had my fill of "gloom & doom" sayers. My God, will deliver us from these evil bastards! And DJT has been appointed by Him, to send them ALL back to Hell....so as true as there is only 1 God, l say to you today...there is only 1 Truth. ....for he has told you, but you wouldn't listen! Now, by the power of God, & the will of the people...he will SHOW you, how and why - THE BEST, IS YET TO COME...! (If l am wrong, God Help Us All ! Luckily, l rarely am.) HAVE FAITH. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 7, 2024 4:19 PM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....Yes, and we're all supposed to blindly believe, that only 129 people have viewed this post....and, not a single one has tried to comment on it, either way (good or bad)??? AND THIS, IS AMERICA...¿? IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE ALL BEING HEAVILY MONITORED, AND CENSORED WORLD-WIDE 24/7....YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR THIRD-WORLD MIND, SHEEPLE! ~~~ AND, JUST TO PISS THEM OFF...HERE'S A BIT MORE FOR YOU TO IGNORE; THE NEXT TIME YOU GROCERY SHOP, CHECK HOW MANY ITEMS HAVE SHRUNKEN & BEEN RE-PACKAGED/&RE-LABELED, TO INCLUDE THE WORDS "GENETICALLY MODIFIED" OR, "MAY CONTAIN A BIO-ENGINEERED INGREDIENT". HAVE ANY OF YOU, ANY IDEA HOW HARMFUL THESE THINGS ARE, TO THE HUMAN BODY...? DO SOME RESEARCH! & WHILE U'RE AT IT, CHECK OUT "GRAPHENE RAIN" THE NEXT TIME YOU LOOK UP IN THE SKY, & WONDER WHAT IN HELL THOSE LONG, WHITE, TRAIL CLOUDS ARE DOING CRISS-CROSSING OUR OTHERWISE, CLEAR SUNNY SKIES...AND YOU CAN BET THE FARM - THE ANSWER AIN'T GOOD..! (& GUESS WHO PAYS FOR IT? THAT'S RIGHT - YOU DO!) SAFE WATER, THO? ...THINK AGAIN! WHY DO YOU THINK "THEY" HATE TRUMP, SO MUCH...??? YOU'RE ABOUT TO LEARN. GET READY, SHEEPLE...FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. WWG1WGA ! M.A.G.A !!! Popcorn smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Nov 7, 2023 7:04 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA.......HAS BEEN CANCELLED !!! HOW LONG, WILL YOU CONTINUE TO BE BLIND...TO THE TRUTH? ~ (There are none so blind...as those, WHO WILL NOT SEE!) ~ ITS TIME...! DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE EVERY NICKEL YOU HAVE, BRAINWASH YOUR CHILDREN, POISON YOUR FOOD/WATER/AIR & YOUR FAMILY'S BLOODSTREAM...B4 U'LL AWAKEN? Your TRUE President told you from the beginning, EVERYTHING they would do ....but, where were the "protestors" then??? Well, guess what...WHILE YOU WERE "SLEEPING" - THEY, WERE BUSY IMPORTING TERRORISTS & SPREADING THEM ALL ACROSS AMERICA (& they still are). WHILE YOUR COMA CONTINUES, THEY WREAK HAVOC, DEVALUE YOUR WEALTH, MAKE YOU & YOUR FAMILY SICK, DUMB, & WEAK...AS YOU ATROPHY. YOU SWORE YOU HATED TRUMP.... WELL, I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU "SHEEPLE".... YOU FOOLS, WOULD LIKELY ALREADY BE DEAD....HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR HIM, AND THE MANY "WHITE HAT PATRIOTS WHO ENLISTED HIM",,,TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY, FROM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH...AS PLANNED BY SATAN'S DECIPLES WHO HATE US ALL. MARK MY WORDS > IF YOU SHEEPLE DON'T WAKE UP & SPEAK UP SOON,,, WHEN THEIR FOREIGN "D"MONIC ARMY IS RELEASED ON OUR POPULATION, IT WILL BE FAR FROM A "CIVIL" WAR... AND ON THAT DAY, ALL YOU HATERS - WILL PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD, FOR THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF DONALD J. TRUMP! ~ IN THE MEANTIME.... IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE - THE WHOLE TRUTH [including the "Counter Plan, to save America"] ...turn off all "fake news" & give these 2 podcasts a good hard listen>>> x22report (dot com) & AndWeKnow (dot com) ~ Then, spread the word & pray!!! WWG1WGA! GOD BE WITH US, ALL!
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 28, 2023 7:11 AM UTC
    Salvation Thread... !Not a single comment, after 200 views...? Are you all A.i....? ~ Mark my words, ure all gonna remember my post...in 200 years! (no wonder these AssClowns have taken over our country!!! ~ WAKE UP, ALREADY! ...DJT, they can't HEAR the Truth! Just SHOW them... PUT THESE TREASONOUS MARXIST BAS-TARDS IN GITMO, ALREADY....OR BETTER YET, IN A WOOD CHIPPER!! (...on slow)Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Blowup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 21, 2023 5:06 AM UTC
    Should women demand to be pleasured first every time before allowing his realse ?

Quote:
    Should I ask a new girlfriend about how I enjoy her intimacy desires satisfied first before asking her if she would allow or deny my release dynamic or would that frighten a girl away ?
    I think her needs first is very hot. What do women think?
    or do they prefer the guy takes what he wants every nite without considering her needs like a regular maintenance schedule everyday make sure he is happy.?

Quote:
    I have NO problem coming and I can beat ANY guy when it comes to someone finishing first.
    So personally it irrigates the hell outta me when some guy wants to drag it out forever. Isn’t cumming the main objective ? Let’s achieve that goal together & in a reasonable amount of time. I’ve got a lot of other stuff I have to accomplish everyday as well.

~ personally, there isn't much l wouldn't do to invigorate my woman's state of pleasure....including a few things her selfish lovers wouldn't even consider.... lt sounds to me darlin', you just haven't met the RIGHT one, yet. ....That said, any man would be lucky to have the opportunity to get to know you better. (...myself included) ~ This is far more than a compliment, its a statement of fact.Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

• starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 17, 2023 5:29 AM UTC
    What's Up,,,Michigan?....tell me about it. ...at least l'll respond.
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 3, 2023 12:14 PM UTC
    Salvation Thread... !

Quote:
    In a world full of corruption, deception, and control freaks dictating all we think, do, and say... Where does one find THE TRUTH, these days ? Here's where l found it... 1) Wisdom, (from great audio-books authored by the sages of the ages, obtained free from local libraries). 2) Books, such as: "THINK, AND GROW RICH by napoleon hill" - "THE STRANGEST SECRET" by earl nightingale - (all 6 practical common sense books) written by, robert j. ringer - "ATLAS SHRUGGED" (the riviting & timeless philosophical classic) by ayn rand. - 4) U-TUBE (do it yourself videos) - 5) (little known) SUPRESSED PODCASTS... such as "REDPILL78NEWS(dot com)" and my personal favorite: "X22REPORT(dot com) (,,,2 daily news reports about the counter-plan to take back our country! upated 6 times/week, between 6 & 7 pm) & no sign-up required... lf you can handle the TRUTH,,, this, is the place to be! ~~~ & if all else fails, you can ALWAYS turn to ...GOD. Book smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flex smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

....0h, and now there's another great podcast (that has more than enough TRUTH & FACT to awaken even the most brainwashed of Liberals, (...as long as you can keep them securely strapped into their chair, long enough for the info to penetrate their mindscape...) - lts: AndWeKnow (dot com) & you can also find it, and x22..on Rumble. l also love to hear the practical, in-your-face wisdom... of Andy Frisella. ...Time to WAKE UP, America !!!
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Jul 16, 2023 1:11 AM UTC
    Why's it so0 hard...4a guy to find someone, on here ? Has everyone moved out of Michigan, except me... ? Wtf?
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Jul 15, 2023 6:02 AM UTC
    What's Up,,,Michigan?Are there any sane, safe, attractive people left, in Michigan....these days.... ¿
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Jul 15, 2023 5:44 AM UTC
    My thoughts on LetsHangOut.com

Quote:
    Brand new to this site. And so far no action at all

....l hear ya, bro.... !Shocked smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (Michigan, really sucks...ritenow.)
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Apr 27, 2023 1:38 PM UTC
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

Quote:
    To get away from those murderous, treasonous, DemoRats...trying endlessly to cut off our food and energy supply... ?!Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (...lt'd be funny, if it weren't so true!) Proof's right here>>> x22report (dot com) <<<

AND HERE: >>> AndWeKnow (dot com) <<< ....WAKE UP EVERYONE, THEY ARE TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA ! ~ THE GOOD NEWS IS: THEIR PLAN, HAS BEEN CANCELLED !! Flush smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Apr 20, 2023 2:21 PM UTC
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Mar 28, 2023 3:14 AM UTC
    67 going on 37....hoping to find someone somewhat like-minded, that's really special...

Quote:
    59 and interested

Oh really now,,,? And what, about me...could possibly grab the attention of such an attractive young spirit, as yourself....especially, without the the benefit of a pic...? [...l mean for all you know, l could turn out to be Medussa's uglier older brother, lol ! You seem awfully sure about this, darlin' !] Smoke smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 18, 2023 4:17 PM UTC
    Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ??That's a rather easy 1 to answer because we respect the CONSTITUTION, and THE BILL OF RIGHTS... (If they can ever convince our kids to forget those 2 things that guarantee our freedom, & take away our guns... THEY WIN!) >>> Only 1 more obsticle they now have... the "anthology of truth" (my nickname for the 3,000 daily reports podcasted since 2017!) ~ x22report (dot com) <<< this, should be required learning in every high school, from now on. PLEASE SPREAD THIS WORD, & HELP SAVE US ALL!Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 18, 2023 3:45 PM UTC
    Why did the chicken cross the road?To get away from those murderous, treasonous, DemoRats...trying endlessly to cut off our food and energy supply... ?!Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (...lt'd be funny, if it weren't so true!) Proof's right here>>> x22report (dot com) <<<
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Dec 25, 2022 5:23 AM UTC
    WHY DO PEOPLE JOIN JUST TO NEVER SIGN IN AGAINHas it ever occurred to any of you that maybe these people on here aren't people at all..? Most sites we are now only just discovering, use an informational gathering tool called "Bots" (fake people who don't really exist, other than to collect personal data on you). After purposely making a couple of forum posts, & responding to a few more...l came to notice a strange similarity: Crickets...(as in, no responses at all!) ...in other words, for the most part l'm invisible. So l decided to test my theory...by sending a message TO MYSELF. ...It never arrived. And, there is a red tag in my activity's inbox section...constantly telling me l have a msg. (that isn't there) ~ a ghost. ln fact, you probably won't even be able to see this! (& if l do get a reply,,,it will be from - A "BOT") ~ Test it yourself! SOMETHING TO PONDER. JUST SAYIN'Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Dec 23, 2022 4:50 PM UTC
    Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ??

Quote:
    I DO. (& l wonder if its just me, or are some of you out there feeling this too...? @@ ~~~ Wellll,,, i have, a little message for all the WATCHERS and ALGORITHM EXPERTS: I'M WATCHING & STUDYING YOU, TOO !! @@ Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nerd smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

.........Crickets..? (...the increasingly distinct sound, of Censorship : - )Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Kissarse smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Woohoo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 25, 2022 6:28 AM UTC
    Why is online dating too difficult to maintain?Just kinda curious to why you're looking for a foreigner, to get involved with...?
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 14, 2022 5:57 PM UTC
    Ever get the strange feeling you're being constantly WATCHED & STUDIED... by FOREIGN ENTITIES ??I DO. (& l wonder if its just me, or are some of you out there feeling this too...? @@ ~~~ Wellll,,, i have, a little message for all the WATCHERS and ALGORITHM EXPERTS: I'M WATCHING & STUDYING YOU, TOO !! @@ Photo smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nerd smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 13, 2022 4:23 AM UTC
    No Vaxx??? No Groceries or Gas in Aurangabad District in IndiaI've got a message for all you demorats running this true insurrection.... YOU'RE TRYING (IN VAIN), TO IGNITE WW3 & ENTICE "WE THE PEOPLE" INTO CIVIL WAR (WITH YOUR FOOT-SOLDIERS, ANTIFA & BLM...) SO AS TO CREATE GREAT DISTRACTION, IN THE HAIL-MARY HOPE THAT WE DON'T NOTICE [ALL] OF THE ATROCITIES OF YOU - THE DEEP-STATE CABAL !!! ....DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE US TO BE, THAT STUPID ????? ~~~ TRUST ME, WE "THE TRUE PATRIOTS" WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH THE SHOW (of your fake & fabricated insurrection -part 2)! ....& after you jackals have staged your little fake-news war party....you'd better PRAY TO ALLMIGHTY GOD, that you lose the house and senate.... because if you cheat AGAIN, BEWARE OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR ~~~ DJT, WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES! ....YOU & ALL OF SOROS' MONEY, WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP 100 MILLION AWAKENED PISSSED-OFF AMERICANS !!! ~~~ You had a nice long reign! lts time to give it up. byebye.... (oh, & don't even waste ur time on me...im just 1, of a multitude of messengers - hava nice day, while you can.... STORM'S A COMIN') Pizza smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Nail Biting smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Party smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 13, 2022 3:06 AM UTC
    No Vaxx??? No Groceries or Gas in Aurangabad District in India

Quote:
    Philadelphia 12/13/2021 "You will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID to enter any establishment that serves food in Philly"

>>> BASED ON WHAT [PEER-REVIEWED] SCIENTIFIC STUDY ??? <<< THAT'S RIGHT - NONE !!! ~~~ I'D SUE THE SHIT OUT OF THESE MURDEROUS BASTARDS !!!!!Toot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Blowup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Usaflag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Oct 13, 2022 2:50 AM UTC
    No Vaxx??? No Groceries or Gas in Aurangabad District in IndiaNot after these ignorant blind sheep hear the facts, over the next few weeks...!!! WAKE THE HELL UP ! YOU FOOLS ! ! ! Sleep1 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Shame On You smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Thumbdown smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 22, 2022 2:47 AM UTC
    Personals gone bad!Oh no and here I thought that huge trusted gorgeous blonde was really in love with me a few days ago...! (sorry, alexa's drunk again! that was sposed2 read: huge-busted...not, trusted) Broken Heart smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 16, 2022 4:08 PM UTC
    Local Marketing for LetsHangOut.com

Quote:
    Greetings!

You are more than welcome to make your own business cards and flyers! You can use your own designs or you can use our logos, no problem at all!

Also, we greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word and getting more people on here! While the site is very gradually picking up traffic volume every month as more people join, word of mouth will greatly help in speeding up the growth of LetsHangOut.com

Thanks
    God Bless

<<< hi Ryan... just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all your hard work & personal attention that it takes to create success, in anything. l strongly believe that you have the right formula for this much-needed venue (especially for us older folks!). So please, please, please... keep up the good work! ~ l'll do all l can to spread the word about this friendly new site. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 16, 2022 12:42 AM UTC
    67 going on 37....hoping to find someone somewhat like-minded, that's really special......& who likes to chill as much as l do. 420f lt only gets better from here.Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2022 4:21 PM UTC
    Salvation Thread... !In a world full of corruption, deception, and control freaks dictating all we think, do, and say... Where does one find THE TRUTH, these days ? Here's where l found it... 1) Wisdom, (from great audio-books authored by the sages of the ages, obtained free from local libraries). 2) Books, such as: "THINK, AND GROW RICH by napoleon hill" - "THE STRANGEST SECRET" by earl nightingale - (all 6 practical common sense books) written by, robert j. ringer - "ATLAS SHRUGGED" (the riviting & timeless philosophical classic) by ayn rand. - 4) U-TUBE (do it yourself videos) - 5) (little known) SUPRESSED PODCASTS... such as "REDPILL78NEWS(dot com)" and my personal favorite: "X22REPORT(dot com) (,,,2 daily news reports about the counter-plan to take back our country! upated 6 times/week, between 6 & 7 pm) & no sign-up required... lf you can handle the TRUTH,,, this, is the place to be! ~~~ & if all else fails, you can ALWAYS turn to ...GOD. Book smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Flex smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2022 7:28 AM UTC
    Anticipating fun in and around the Warren michigan area...for the time being at least, ...the wetter the better. when in doubt, ask! Drooling smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2022 3:56 AM UTC
    Why would a man be sitting on the toilet while on facetime with a woman?Oh I don't know it's a crazy world maybe toilets excite him more, than women....
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Sep 13, 2022 3:41 AM UTC
    WARNING TO WOMENIt's never been a habit of mine to wish for something... l didn't absolutely WANT.Wink2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley