Posts by: CreampieLover

• CreampieLover Dating Profile
    CreampieLover OP Globe, Arizona, USA
    Jan 23, 2023 2:58 AM UTC
    All Expense Paid Arizona Sexcation - Ladies only pleaseCome on, there has to be a gal out there somewhere that wants to be pampered and spoiled for a week?
    CreampieLover Globe, Arizona, USA
    Jan 21, 2023 10:11 AM UTC
    Why is online dating too difficult to maintain?

Quote:
    So like I've been on and off in online dating for years now. I'm 23 now and I started like 17 or almost 18 I think? Sure, I've met some guys online but never in person since I really wanted to be with a foreigner. Even just talking online, I too had to deal with heartaches as well.

What's your story? Or do you have something to say or give advice perhaps?

Does anyone really need to ask this question? Isn't the answer glaringly obvious? For those who just stand staring at the big shiny object in the sky as it melts the few remaining brain cells that managed to survive the constant drug and alcohol abuse of the long forgotten teen years, I will keep this short sweet and to the point.
    The simple reason online or "Tech Romances" do not survive is because they are founded on DISTRUST. Any relationship that will sprout, take root, and grow into a strong, flexible, and eventually unbreakable entity that will spend its life supporting and nurturing the branches, leaves, and seeds of the generations that will follow, must be founded and established on trust. It used to be that when tou first met a potential partner or spouse, you did so in person. You were able to look them in the eye, see the way they reacted to certain questions or things, get to know them as a person. You knew they were real, but the very first thing you had to do, whether you realized it or not, was learn to TRUST them. At first it was little things, then larger secrets, and over time you trusted them with your heart and ultimately with your life and well being. The reality is you had to TRUST them before you could LOVE them. And that my friends is the simple TRUTH of the questions posed. The reason that 98% of Tech Romances fail is because they begin with DISTRUST. Think about it. At the same time you start chatting up that sexy girl in the picture, you have already planted a seed of doubt because you know that there is a better than 50% chance that the sexy girl in the picture is an old, fat pedophile wearing a stained wife beater and no underwear while he taps away at the keys of his $5000 computer trying to convince you to put $40 on her Cashapp so she can buy a 50cent condom and gas to drive the two miles to meet you for sex. And over time this is exactly what you begin to expect from every girl you chat with and DISTRUST is the very first feeling or emotion your future relationships try to take root in. The simple TRUTH is A relationship will VERY RARELY stand tall and firm on a foundation of DISTRUST and do not survive long enough for the seeds of LOVE to be planted.
    Jan 21, 2023 9:33 AM UTC
    3 Must Haves Before You Say "I Do"Ladies, before taking that final leap and saying "I Do", What are the three MUST HAVES your man has to possess before you will walk down the aisle, take the golden shackle (Ring), and say the two words that will change his life and his bank account forever?

The MUST HAVES can be personal, physical, material, genetic, sexual, or any other trait that you think is important. Please explain why you think these three things are so important. Thanks.
    Jan 21, 2023 9:19 AM UTC
    Wondering

Quote:
    What are the most important qualities that a guy looks for in a woman over 50?

Thats easy:
    1. Maturity
    2. Knowledge
    3. Understanding,
    4 Wisdom (no wisdom and knowledge are not the same)
    5. Open Mindedness
    6. Empty Nest
    7. No financial burdens
    8. Patience
    9. Intimacy (no this does not mean sex. you can be very intimate with someone and never have sex with them. Many people have intimate relationships with their pets)
    10. Take the first nine items, pour them into a bowl and mix thoroughly. What you have is the beauty that makes all women UNIQUE, BAFFLING, and INTOXICATING.

Those are the most important qualities in a woman.
    Jan 21, 2023 6:21 AM UTC
    All Expense Paid Arizona Sexcation - Ladies only please4-Day; 5-Night ALL EXPENSE PAID ARIZONA SEXCATION
    Would you be willing to drop everything without warning and come to Arizona if I paid for all your travel expenses? Round trip tickets, if you choose lodging and all amenities, car rental if you like, A surprise gift of my choosing everyday plus one for a hello and another for goodbye. Spending cash within reason. In addition you will be spoiled, pampered, doted upon, and treated like a queen for 4 days, including massages, full body oil rubs, sexual favors of any kind anytime, long slow drives in the country, camping on the 3rd tallest mountain in Arizona, and any other demand or wish you desire. I have the ability to offer this to you. It is a no strings attached, once in a lifetime opportunity that you can extend (up to 7-days) or end at anytime. If you will say yes, I can almost 100% promise that you will experience many of your sexual desires and fantasies, Yes all of those kinky desires you, so often, fantasize and masturbate over, will come to life and become memories rather than fantasy. This is a serious and real offer, all you have to say is yes and tell me WHY YOU DESERVE OR WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. Since there will certainly be more than one lady who would like this opportunity, The one who writes the most compelling and honest entry will start packing.
    Nov 17, 2022 7:16 PM UTC
    Green Valley PNPCan you say narcissistic and stuck up?Blahblah smilie emoji/emoticon smiley i've made sure colors that have less narcissism oozing out of their bodies man if I were a woman I don't know what I would do with you maybe put you out of leash in the backyardFlipa smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    Nov 16, 2022 12:16 PM UTC
    Hey Guys and Gals Tell Us What Is Your Favorite Part Of A Pussy?

Quote:
    All of the p"”su is good to eat how many licks does it take to get to the center to give her a orgasms

Thank you for taking the time to make your comments and vote.
    Nov 12, 2022 3:05 AM UTC
    Oct 26, 2022 5:35 PM UTC
    Hey Guys and Gals Tell Us What Is Your Favorite Part Of A Pussy? November 16th: Update: I am sending this through one more time to see if we can get a few more people to tell us what their favorite part of the Perfect pu**y is. I would encourage everyone to have a little fun with it and tell us why it is your favorite part. It will make a good conversation starter especially if you guys do a little research and ask the girls to let you examine their pussies. No harm in that, right? And girls, we want to know what your favorite part of the Perfect pu**y is as well. You are the ones who know this amazing part of the female anatomy so well. Teach us ignorant boys. Thank you all for your participation and comments.

Edited: Nov 16, 2022 12:14 PM UTC
    Oct 17, 2022 6:35 PM UTC
    [b]What is the one thing you have always wanted to try?[/b]What is the one thing you have always wanted to try?
    Poll is active for 60 days
    Please one vote per person
    Oct 15, 2022 7:54 PM UTC
    Happy HalloweenI will be The Invisible Man

Edited: Oct 15, 2022 7:55 PM UTC
    Oct 15, 2022 7:41 PM UTC
    Happy HalloweenHope you all have a happy and very sexy Halloween. Be daring, have fun, stay safe!

What are you going to be for Halloween? (please share)

Edited: Oct 15, 2022 7:44 PM UTC
    Oct 14, 2022 12:30 AM UTC
    Arizona PNPIt is so hard to find real and follow through. But gotta keep trying.

In search of PNP enthusiats. I live in Payson, AZ and will host those who want to PNP and just have fun. No drama! No bullshit! Just fun!!!!
    Oct 14, 2022 12:17 AM UTC
    Females to blow clouds Hey, any time you want to meet up and blow clouds let me know. I live in Payson and can host or come to the Valley.
    Oct 14, 2022 12:14 AM UTC
    Would you let a woman fuck you with a strap on?Yes. It is actuall something that is on my bucket list. Being pegged by a sexy woman would be awesome.
    Oct 11, 2022 11:31 AM UTC
    Always Remember The RulesRULES:
    1. Laugh Everyday
    2. Get Naked
    3. f*ck Like There Is No Tommorow
    4. Make Someone Else Laugh
    5. Have No Regrets In The Morning
    Oct 6, 2022 7:23 AM UTC
    Greatest Creations Of All TimeWhat do you think are the 3 greatest creations of all time?

Here are mine:

1. Bacon
    2. pu**y
    3. Creampies (#2 with a cream filling)

What are your top three?
    Oct 5, 2022 6:56 AM UTC
    Lay Back and Let Me Kiss Your Kitty KatOCTOBER 4th 11:55pm - I am looking for women of all ages who want someone to worship all of their secret places. No games or drama just you, me, and your Kitty Kat. Just lay back and let me tickle her with my tongue until she begins to purr. Let me take you to that moment, the moment when you are at her most beautiful and your most erotic. There are no expectations other that your complete satifaction. I can host at my home in Payson, or travel to you. This is not a game or a tease. I dont expect compenastion or payment of any type. This is simply about you and the pleasure I am certain you will experience.

I am available all night tonight, and most any other time with enough notice.

Edited: Oct 7, 2022 2:09 AM UTC