Posts by: Ranger007

• Ranger007 Dating Profile
    Ranger007 inverness, Florida, USA
    Nov 23, 2022 8:57 AM UTC
    352 fla looking for wet, dirty, creamy, soaked pussywow i just saw this then realized its a year old is there a expiration date on that offer if so can we trade for a new offer

Quote:
    Soak my brown sugar?

Nov 12, 2022 8:05 PM UTC
    Gangbangsorry im so late to a party but i wanted to contact you before i go .i know i can take care of all your needs and a few more you didnt think of im Brett Goodwin im from inverness south highlands i have some expertise in you fantasy. I lived with two girls early 20s for 3 years around 2018 they were a black and a white girl .so trust me im pretty sure those two taught me well when it came to us 3 having one of those nights ..but you just tell me what you want ill figure it out .im a kind person so your safe with me . I can scan a copy of my Drivers licenses if you wish. ill be home by 9 tonight if you want to try something first between us before we bring more players in up to you.i can meet you some place for a drink first if you want to talk a little first.but im so late i really must go. hope to hear back from you . it can be one time or more im ok with anything its your party.
    Nov 12, 2022 6:59 PM UTC
    Gangbang

Quote:
    I would certa inly like to help you obtain all your dreams and a few you didnt know you had and feel free to ask if theres anything you wish to do..we can meet for a drink or work something out. my cell # 352 613 0862 im Brett .please feel free to text or call .im good per son and i think it will very much what you seek...... i love Brown sugar looking to be gang banged. Please reply if interested.