SCAMMERS &FAKES (27)

Post Comment
  • BER Dating Profile
    BER OP 3 Posts Pittston, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 22, 2020 1:10 AM UTC
    I have noticed on this site that there's more SCAMMERS AND FAKES, than real persons, it is unreal how these low life's come out of wood work. All I was looking for a friend, and go from there. Maybe companionship, and take it from there, I DONT BELIEVE ITS ON THIS SITE REALLY??.
  • BER Dating Profile
    BER OP 3 Posts Pittston, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 30, 2020 1:04 AM UTC

Quote:
    I have noticed on this site that there's more SCAMMERS AND FAKES, than real persons, it is unreal how these low life's come out of wood work. All I was looking for a friend, and go from there. Maybe companionship, and take it from there, I DONT BELIEVE ITS ON THIS SITE REALLY??.

(there's only 1 realwoman on this site that I've found and she's south of me and I messed it up, cause of the way I talked to her. But too say the truth she's a real princess, queen in my book. And she's beautiful, and I wish her the best of luck.?
    BER
  • ReneMarie Dating Profile
    Apr 8, 2020 2:39 PM UTC
    Thank you for your interest and taking the time to contact me.
    We do have many things in common. Outdoors being one of them.
    I need to be up front here and share that the distance between us is great. I live south central Missouri almost to the Arkansas border. I often shop in Mountain Home Arkansas as they have stores like Lowes Home Depot and Harbor Freight. I like building things and know how to use the tools to get a project done.

I do not believe like many that we are on the last leg of life but that we are on the beginning of the second part which can and should be the most meaningful.
    A better glimpse of me
    Rene Marie
  • Gwiz4funn Dating Profile
    Gwiz4funn 2 Posts Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA
    Apr 13, 2020 8:56 PM UTC
    Google Search any and All Photos. Right Click, Search by Google.
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Apr 24, 2020 2:15 AM UTC

Quote:
    Ladies please watch out for Frank1234. This man viewed my profile 3 hours ago. This guy obviously is using my words in the About me and My Ideal match to lure women in. Possible human trafficker. Please be aware because I would hate for anyone to get hurt by someone who is using my words.

I banned him earlier, one of the new fake profiles that just signed up a few hours ago.
  • Turntablist619 Dating Profile
    Turntablist619 5 Posts San Diego, California, USA
    May 3, 2020 5:58 PM UTC
    Damn 8 pics.... Some people get worked up from different shit I guess. Can only imagine. I'm old fashion, Show me a 1/4 of a pic and my mind completes the rest and I'm ready to go. Lol
  • Scooby541doo Dating Profile
    Scooby541doo 1 Post Roseburg North, Oregon, USA
    May 4, 2020 8:08 AM UTC

Quote:
    I agree with you 100 and I would like to chat with you but I can't because of a restriction you put on your email notifications so if you sit there and remove it I can talk to you I hope to hear from

Quote:

Quote:

I'm real, but honestly I don't go on here as often as I otherwise would bc I get hella pissed at these guys that want to demand 8 different pix in specific poses holding specific objects when they don't even have a fucking pic and they want to talk down to me and act. Like I'M a scammer??

I'm real AF. Guys on here are full of shit and fake as f*ck I didn't think it would be that hard to find a man who is actually wanting to meet right away instead of asking for 8 pics in 8 specific poses, an IG, a Kik and a fucking Snapchat - f*ck that that's way too much wasted time quit being a pu**y and eat one

• Imnotyourdaddy Dating Profile
    May 7, 2020 4:40 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

I'm real, but honestly I don't go on here as often as I otherwise would bc I get hella pissed at these guys that want to demand 8 different pix in specific poses holding specific objects when they don't even have a fucking pic and they want to talk down to me and act. Like I'M a scammer??

I'm real AF. Guys on here are full of shit and fake as f*ck I didn't think it would be that hard to find a man who is actually wanting to meet right away instead of asking for 8 pics in 8 specific poses, an IG, a Kik and a fucking Snapchat - f*ck that that's way too much wasted time quit being a pu**y and eat one

This b*tch LetsPnP18 scams people for money. Don't trust her!

• Ryan Dating Profile
    May 8, 2020 10:22 PM UTC

Quote:

I've banned the account. Please report any accounts like this scamming for money, or let us know in the forums as I'll be checking here every day too.
  • Xxxian Dating Profile
    Aug 18, 2020 3:20 PM UTC
    Cloudy curious18 thousands oaks CA is a man theif not female

• Xxxian Dating Profile
    Aug 19, 2020 9:35 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

I've banned the account. Please report any accounts like this scamming for money, or let us know in the forums as I'll be checking here every day too.

Hello to whom it may concern
    This user by the name Cloudy curious18 is the best con artist scammer liar theif methamphetamine dealer liar theif I have ever encountered she robbed me good. I will never deal with this web site or any other ever in my life again. Her email name is lynnechelsey4@gmail.com chelsey Lynn. By keep her page active your now part responsible for her robbing people thur your site I've been reporting her page and it's still up. But I'm sure if I cuss and type out the word dogshit I will get banned in a heartbeat. She on the other hand is free to fraud the poor suckers low enough to have landed here on the toilet paper wrapping of a website.

• Jaystunning Dating Profile
    Jaystunning 4 Posts Corona, California, USA
    Oct 19, 2021 7:35 AM UTC

Quote:

It's every site now sadly. When are they going to step up and kick the bots scammers and hookers off.
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Oct 20, 2021 1:30 AM UTC
    @Xxxian - Just a heads up that this member has been banned a few weeks back.

Quote:
    It's every site now sadly. When are they going to step up and kick the bots scammers and hookers off.

Unfortunately, these fake profiles are relentless, a real pain to moderate. Luckily, it's nowhere near as bad as it was last year, we've gotten much better at detecting fakes and many have just given up as we make it harder and harder for them to register.

However, most of the sign ups I'm seeing are really legitimate people with no red flags, IP addresses look good, etc. We are getting a lot more real people each day and traffic is just steadily growing.

Again, we still have to delete these fucking fake profiles that keep coming in each day from Ghana, Nigeria, etc (posing as US profiles and IP addresses - easy to spot). We are almost always able to delete them within 24 hours of them signing up while we moderate and check out new members. If a brand new member contacts you, just be skeptical about it for a day until we check them out thoroughly. Otherwise for long-time members, just report suspicious members so we can check them out.
  • debbie70 Dating Profile
    Jul 21, 2022 11:36 PM UTC

Quote:

I'm not a fake but it doesn't look like I'm having much luck on here !
    I get lonely but as the song says " I'm not that lonely yet !!!
  • Jaystunning Dating Profile
    Jaystunning 4 Posts Corona, California, USA
    Jul 29, 2022 6:58 AM UTC

Quote:

They all do now sadly. If you have a recommendation hook me up, please. I'm seriously dieing over here lol.
  • Advntrskr84 Dating Profile
    Dec 27, 2022 2:24 PM UTC
    Queen of Hearts out of Denver.....Fake/Scammer
  • Brian3 Dating Profile
    Jan 9, 2023 12:46 PM UTC

Quote:
    @Xxxian - Just a heads up that this member has been banned a few weeks back.

Quote:

Unfortunately, these fake profiles are relentless, a real pain to moderate. Luckily, it's nowhere near as bad as it was last year, we've gotten much better at detecting fakes and many have just given up as we make it harder and harder for them to register.

However, most of the sign ups I'm seeing are really legitimate people with no red flags, IP addresses look good, etc. We are getting a lot more real people each day and traffic is just steadily growing.

Again, we still have to delete these fucking fake profiles that keep coming in each day from Ghana, Nigeria, etc (posing as US profiles and IP addresses - easy to spot). We are almost always able to delete them within 24 hours of them signing up while we moderate and check out new members. If a brand new member contacts you, just be skeptical about it for a day until we check them out thoroughly. Otherwise for long-time members, just report suspicious members so we can check them out.

where do you make the report at cuz I believe I have a scammer on mine inbox

Feb 24, 2023 6:04 AM UTC
    cynthiawharton is fake. It's a bot. So easy to spot.
  • Hellraiser1357 Dating Profile
    Hellraiser1357 14 Posts Somerton, England, United Kingdom
    Feb 25, 2023 3:47 PM UTC
    You wanna try badoo or ok cupid all real people on there, and with badoo you can do a verified photo search so you know they are
    Feb 25, 2023 3:49 PM UTC
    I'm no fake I'm 100% real
    May 11, 2023 3:00 AM UTC
    hitchjor0059 is fake as f*ck!
  • hitchjor0059 Dating Profile
    hitchjor0059 1 Post Charles City, Iowa, USA
    May 11, 2023 3:18 AM UTC
    you can be like that but at least i know that i belong and when someone tells me not to talk about something i don't cause i know it can hurt someone and at least i am considerate of that unlike you so tell whatever you like but i know it is not true
    May 11, 2023 4:08 AM UTC
    Np...just show yourself on any platform live. Skype, zoom, messenger, snap, anything. just once and I'll be glad to say you're real. But we both know that won't happen...FAKE!!!!!
  • QuizzicalSprout Dating Profile
    QuizzicalSprout 8 Posts Portland, Oregon, USA
    May 11, 2023 8:09 PM UTC

Quote:

What do you all mean by fake? Like fake personality or someone pretending to be someone else? What makes you think they are fake?Thinking smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
    May 12, 2023 7:48 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

What do you all mean by fake? Like fake personality or someone pretending to be someone else? What makes you think they are fake?Thinking smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

It's usually a scammer trying to get money. Some dude over across the ocean so they won't get fraud charges brought up against them.

Jun 17, 2023 9:55 PM UTC
    I'd go to Badoo where you can do a verified photo search, they are all REAL profiles there
  • Colofun21 Dating ProfileBANNED
    Colofun21 1 Post Denver, Colorado, USABANNED
    Aug 17, 2023 9:49 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

They mean the want the person on the other side of the emails to have an intention of wanting to meet in person. On the guys side of this site, and every dating site, we encounter a ton of profiles where the "person" is; 1. An AI chatbot that tries to get guys to click on a link or send an email to a fake email address; both giving someone access to your computer or malware. 2. An actual person who is creating a fake persona, trying to get guys to send money, either through gift cards or a monetary app. 3. People on here who enjoy catfishing guys, or enjoy obtaining pictures(mostly nude) of said guy. Most people call them pic collectors, they do it to obtain pics to create fake profiles on other dating sites to continue the processes above.

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
26 Comments
by BER
Created: Mar 22, 2020 1:10 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Aug 17, 2023 9:49 PM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 21, 2023 11:34 AM UTC
Dislikes: 6 (6 Women, 0 Men)
Last Disliked: May 11, 2023 8:03 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search