What's with everyone around here (9)

Post Comment
  • MatNyucca Dating Profile
    MatNyucca OP 8 Posts Yucca valley, California, USA
    Apr 11, 2021 4:02 AM UTC
    if your from around my area can you tell me what I'm missing on my profile or why there Is never a response back i mean i should of at least had one by now?
  • wcarl246 Dating Profile
    Apr 11, 2021 11:02 AM UTC
    I don't think it's your profile, man. I think it's this site. There is never anyone on here. I think the sites a dud. It's not you.
    Apr 15, 2021 4:13 AM UTC
    Oh really is there any free good sites
  • Dickweed420 Dating Profile
    Aug 13, 2021 5:30 PM UTC

Quote:
    if your from around my area can you tell me what I'm missing on my profile or why there Is never a response back i mean i should of at least had one by now?

My brother sorry to give you bad news. This is how it is today. Women now think the are entitled. Mostly because they are financially secure. Which means they don't need a man. Before women relied on men for financial support ergo money = honey. And to marry and secure their future. Then to seal the coffin they have children. Which now means support for life. Note: I am not a shovanist nor a hater nor a basher. Quite the opposite.I love everything woman from tip to toe. So women from 20-30 charge for they're time because we as men aren't getting it like we should. 30-40. Either going thru divorce or separated or still have teens at home which always come first no question about it. That's why the man left because he is not even on the list. And finally to answer your question.40-50+ women these are the worst of all. They have money career g kids are on their own or they become grandma. They now fill their lives with walks and hikes and grandkids visiting and joining woman driven activity's. If you want to get a woman over 50. Plan on filling your day doing what she wants then dinner which you pay for and the end. A walk to the door a kiss on the cheek and the famous like. Thank You I had a really nice time. So you can go home and beat it. Check their bios. You need to be and do everything listed. Funny they aren't looking for hook up=sex. Looking for long term relationship. WTF your 50+ you don't want sex you have new boobs on an old body. Your pictures are all in sexy or skimpy clothesYou stand next to animals foreign places or sports cars. These are all fake advertising to lure you in. If they were as they say. Then why are they on a dating site. It is role reversal my brother. Check it out while driving look at the cars around you. Women are the ones behind the wheel. Men are passengers now. I say to all women Get the F$&K out from behind the wheel get in the passenger seat shut your mouth sit there and look pretty. How hard is that. Also keep your legs open and your mouth closed. Brother go to a third world country. You will have any woman you want. From 18 - 60. These women are taught from birth how to be a woman that a man would like. She wants to go to America then her bring her family over. But for 7 years you will be in heaven. If she's leaves you revoke her green card. Go back and get another one their are millions of women waiting. I don't understand why a woman thinks a man wants her for anything other than sex. I have never heard a man wanting a woman for her cooking skills or her earning potential. Maybe when they were young yes. Ladies if you read this. Here is some advice. If you are over 35 and a man gives you the time of day. Consider yourself fortunate. Hope this helps
  • Dickweed420 Dating Profile
    Aug 13, 2021 5:41 PM UTC
    I like you get no response. I offer double what they are looking for. I offer to travel long distances to meet them. I tell them to make the arrangements so the feel safe and comfortable. My last line is always Plz respond YorN or let's talk about it. As a curtesy. Still not a word.
  • Lovie Dating Profile
    Aug 23, 2021 12:50 AM UTC
    Well, I understand dickweed's handle now.
  • Turntablist619 Dating Profile
    Turntablist619 5 Posts San Diego, California, USA
    Aug 23, 2021 4:00 PM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

My brother sorry to give you bad news. This is how it is today. Women now think the are entitled. Mostly because they are financially secure. Which means they don't need a man. Before women relied on men for financial support ergo money = honey. And to marry and secure their future. Then to seal the coffin they have children. Which now means support for life. Note: I am not a shovanist nor a hater nor a basher. Quite the opposite.I love everything woman from tip to toe. So women from 20-30 charge for they're time because we as men aren't getting it like we should. 30-40. Either going thru divorce or separated or still have teens at home which always come first no question about it. That's why the man left because he is not even on the list. And finally to answer your question.40-50+ women these are the worst of all. They have money career g kids are on their own or they become grandma. They now fill their lives with walks and hikes and grandkids visiting and joining woman driven activity's. If you want to get a woman over 50. Plan on filling your day doing what she wants then dinner which you pay for and the end. A walk to the door a kiss on the cheek and the famous like. Thank You I had a really nice time. So you can go home and beat it. Check their bios. You need to be and do everything listed. Funny they aren't looking for hook up=sex. Looking for long term relationship. WTF your 50+ you don't want sex you have new boobs on an old body. Your pictures are all in sexy or skimpy clothesYou stand next to animals foreign places or sports cars. These are all fake advertising to lure you in. If they were as they say. Then why are they on a dating site. It is role reversal my brother. Check it out while driving look at the cars around you. Women are the ones behind the wheel. Men are passengers now. I say to all women Get the F$&K out from behind the wheel get in the passenger seat shut your mouth sit there and look pretty. How hard is that. Also keep your legs open and your mouth closed. Brother go to a third world country. You will have any woman you want. From 18 - 60. These women are taught from birth how to be a woman that a man would like. She wants to go to America then her bring her family over. But for 7 years you will be in heaven. If she's leaves you revoke her green card. Go back and get another one their are millions of women waiting. I don't understand why a woman thinks a man wants her for anything other than sex. I have never heard a man wanting a woman for her cooking skills or her earning potential. Maybe when they were young yes. Ladies if you read this. Here is some advice. If you are over 35 and a man gives you the time of day. Consider yourself fortunate. Hope this helps

This was a very good read btw! lol

Oct 19, 2021 4:06 AM UTC
    That is actually making since to me see I had a 19 year old girl friend she left me for her x then I got a 52 year old girlfriend and she left me for her x I'm pretty much at a stand and giving up
  • LA Dating Profile
    LA 2 Posts Portage, Alabama, USA
    Mar 14, 2022 9:16 AM UTC
    Hello, I am too old for you, (so I have no skin in the game) but you asked for feed back on your profile. A couple of small but telling things, here goes! Your spelling needs work! no-know i.e. no as in no thank you. Know as in nice to know you. To-two-too look it up.
    Being honest that you smoke is good, but smoking is bad and it's a real turn off to 75% of women. Now to bigger issues! Instead of listing your fun pastimes, it might be better to say I'm a fun guy who loves being active. Because your activities make you sound like a 20 something yr old guy not a 30 something guy. That could make women steer clear of you (thinking you are potentially) a perpetual peter pan, man child. Show your heart not just activities. That can draw women. Also on your profile you voice your frustration with woman not reaching out to you. You sound desperate and even close to suicidal! That's a fast way to repel women! Lastly, being so up front that you want a woman to rim you, is way too much info, way to soon! Your not ordering (a sexual favour) ala la cart at a brothel! Lol It sounds crass and desperate. Keep that under your hat for when you are asked what you like (just before going to bed). Try just leaving that out. You sound like, if you put your BEST foot forward you could be a fun sweet guy. Instead, describe your idea of a romantic date (not sexually explicite). Women love that. Then do it if you get a first date. Keep in mind its rare on here, that any young gals would actually be on here that's near you. Im on here 'cause Im dipping my toe in the shallow end of the dating pool, making my mistakes on here (since its free) while my divorce is being finalized. When I'm finally divorced, and its really time for me to date, I will join a more reputable dating site. Your pic tells me you're a cutie! Best of luck to you.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Apr 11, 2021 4:02 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 14, 2022 9:16 AM UTC
Last Liked: Nov 21, 2023 11:34 AM UTC
Dislikes: 4 (3 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Apr 4, 2022 11:06 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search