My thoughts on LetsHangOut.com (23)

Post Comment
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 8:22 PM UTC
    LetsHangOut.com has created a very nice platform. Much better than the more popular pay sites in my opinion.

The only drawback is that it's pretty much a ghost town. I think that the biggest reason for this is that it is not so well known.

Challenge!!
    Make business cards at home, or order them online:

Front:
    Why pay for a chance at finding love when
    you can have a chance to find love for free?

Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

Or make a simple flyer

Or... Better yet LetsHangOut.com Administrators...
    make some downloadable print options to save us the design work.

You could keep several with you at all times, give them to friends, offer them to strangers (if it seems appropriate), and/or just leave them in random places wherever you go.

I think it would be fun to do this and I can't imagine that LetsHangOut.com admin would mind.

Edited: Dec 13, 2021 8:25 PM UTC
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 8:42 PM UTC
    ...Because, I'm such a "strange fish" that I'm gonna need a Much BIGGER Pool to increase my chances of finding my very own serious, but still a little goofy, nerdy, kind, intelligent and God-fearing prince.
    Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cheerleader smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Dance smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

If you happen to know him kindly send him this way.
  • Liona_is_Christian1 Dating Profile
    Dec 18, 2021 4:51 AM UTC

Quote:
    LetsHangOut.com has created a very nice platform. Much better than the more popular pay sites in my opinion.

The only drawback is that it's pretty much a ghost town. I think that the biggest reason for this is that it is not so well known.

Challenge!!

Front:

Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

Or make a simple flyer

You could keep several with you at all times, give them to friends, offer them to strangers (if it seems appropriate), and/or just leave them in random places wherever you go.

I think it would be fun to do this and I can't imagine that LetsHangOut.com admin would mind.

That is such a good idea!
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Dec 20, 2021 10:53 PM UTC
    Greetings!

Thanks for the suggestions. We are definitely aware of better organization that needs to be done, along with attracting new members. The site is going to look much better and will be better organized in the near future, along with a few new features as well.
  • No1zFnAnGeL Dating Profile
    Dec 27, 2021 3:17 AM UTC
    I personally have seen negative developments in every other platform, and I am more interested in giving this a shot.

Mingle2 was promising, but if you'll see my profile, you'll see the kind of people they protect. I had been there less than a day posting in forums having a great conversation, and this man sent me harassing messages and then stole my profile images and began posting about me. I reported and blocked and nothing was done.

EVERYTHING I posted was deleted and I was banned. My reviews vanished as well.

Mingle2 was the best I had found (and I was still brand new)... So be cautious. There are many scammers, traffickers, and jerks thriving on these platforms.
  • Capone Dating Profile
    Dec 28, 2021 10:25 PM UTC

Quote:
    I personally have seen negative developments in every other platform, and I am more interested in giving this a shot.

Mingle2 was promising, but if you'll see my profile, you'll see the kind of people they protect. I had been there less than a day posting in forums having a great conversation, and this man sent me harassing messages and then stole my profile images and began posting about me. I reported and blocked and nothing was done.

EVERYTHING I posted was deleted and I was banned. My reviews vanished as well.

Mingle2 was the best I had found (and I was still brand new)... So be cautious. There are many scammers, traffickers, and jerks thriving on these platforms.

I know what you mean about scammers. There's alot of them on free date sites. I have one chatting with me right now. I'm just playing along, out of boredom mainly, until she gets around to asking me to send her money. They're pretty easy to spot.
  • LizardLady Dating Profile
    LizardLady 2 Posts Carmichael, California, USA
    Feb 3, 2022 2:15 PM UTC
    This app is full of perverts. That's why not popular. I'm ready to resind my profile and only been here 24 hours
  • domrodd Dating Profile
    domrodd 2 Posts South Titusville, Florida, USA
    Sep 17, 2022 2:58 PM UTC
    I've been on a couple other sites. I do like that theres no profanity or nudity, but Never, ever, never, never, never, have I been in communication with a genuine human. Either bot, or faker wanting me to send money, the nerve. I do have a specific request/want, and always want to start out with an established dialog (no time limit) then move forward from there. Alas, not meant to be. Maybe thatll change with lets hang out...Idk,
    maybe I'm just the wrong place.
  • Kato Dating Profile
    Kato 1 Post Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Dec 22, 2022 4:37 PM UTC

Quote:
    ...Because, I'm such a "strange fish" that I'm gonna need a Much BIGGER Pool to increase my chances of finding my very own serious, but still a little goofy, nerdy, kind, intelligent and God-fearing prince.
    Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cheerleader smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Dance smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

:)
  • 2manygoats Dating Profile
    2manygoats 1 Post Dublin, Texas, USA
    Dec 23, 2022 12:12 AM UTC

Quote:

Challenge!!

Front:

Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

Or make a simple flyer

My thoughts exactly in the last couple of years I have joined three different pay dating sites.The people that are on this site are more honest about what they want. In my opinion and experience it is a waste of money to join a dating site. Who knows I might get lucky

• lovetoobenaughty Dating Profile
    lovetoobenaughty 1 Post Flagstaff, Arizona, USA
    Dec 30, 2022 4:30 AM UTC
    I love your idea and what better time than New Years
  • Dzznutzz Dating ProfileBANNED
    Dzznutzz 2 Posts Katy, Texas, USABANNED
    Jan 22, 2023 11:57 AM UTC

Quote:

Hi let's chat, I think we have some things in common and I am God-fearing
  • Artyan Dating Profile
    Mar 12, 2023 6:58 AM UTC
    I've never heard of this site until recently. And I have joined many sites such as this over the years.
  • therushen Dating Profile
    therushen 1 Post Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA
    Mar 26, 2023 6:33 PM UTC

Quote:

I happen to be a strange fish myself
  • Summ00n Dating ProfileBANNED
    Summ00n 2 Posts East Mesa, Arizona, USABANNED
    Apr 7, 2023 11:11 AM UTC
    I wish there was a better way of notifications with their Messaging function at least. Email notifications don't always alert and while I do check my email daily, can miss a message by hours or not notice until the day after if it comes in at a bad time.

I respond as timely as possible when anyone reaches out, as soon as I find out.
  • Hellraiser1357 Dating Profile
    Hellraiser1357 14 Posts Somerton, England, United Kingdom
    Jun 5, 2023 2:33 PM UTC
    There are still too many scammers on here
  • Ifuxwityou Dating Profile
    Ifuxwityou 2 Posts Flat Rock, Michigan, USA
    Jun 5, 2023 10:28 PM UTC
    Brand new to this site. And so far no action at all
  • Hellraiser1357 Dating Profile
    Hellraiser1357 14 Posts Somerton, England, United Kingdom
    Jun 7, 2023 7:36 AM UTC
    Why don't you try Badoo there is an option of viewing verified photo's so you know they are real
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Jun 9, 2023 12:14 AM UTC
    Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Don't forget to report suspected scammer profiles from their profile page, so we can investigate and take a look at them on our end.

Just some news: Our membership growth is steadily increasing month over month, our site is more active than it's ever been and we've gotten better at dealing with the bots and fakes. We are working on a 2.0 version of the site, major league project in the works. Unlimited photo upload, video upload, better notifications, better organization - better everything and still completely free to use. Unfortunately it is taking a bit longer than expected, hopefully we can release it later in the year.

As the above user recommended, we'll also be offering that free and optional photo verification service as well. Users will be able to filter search and restrict mail/contact settings for verified users.
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Jul 15, 2023 5:44 AM UTC

Quote:
    Brand new to this site. And so far no action at all

....l hear ya, bro.... !Shocked smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (Michigan, really sucks...ritenow.)
  • Tunasub Dating Profile
    Tunasub 2 Posts Clinton, Missouri, USA
    Jul 23, 2023 4:38 PM UTC

Quote:

i'M RIGHT HERE AND NOT FAR AWAY!!!!!
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 5, 2023 2:32 AM UTC
    So far almost every "woman" I've met here has "fallen in love with me" and "can't live without me" after a very few chats, and then they need financial help with something, or they are trying to collect on some will and want my banking information. Does anyone really fall for that? I've about given up on this site. I've warned on my profile that if that is what they are after, try someone else because I will be a waste of their time, but it hasn't had any effect.
  • mischiefmaker Dating Profile
    mischiefmaker 1 Post Greencastle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Dec 18, 2023 10:41 AM UTC
    You'll never make a real connection until you get rid of all of the scammers.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
22 Comments
Created: Dec 13, 2021 8:22 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Dec 18, 2023 10:41 AM UTC
Last Liked: Jan 29, 2024 7:33 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Sep 21, 2023 8:57 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search