My thoughts on LetsHangOut.com (14)

Post Comment
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 8:22 PM UTC
    LetsHangOut.com has created a very nice platform. Much better than the more popular pay sites in my opinion.

    The only drawback is that it's pretty much a ghost town. I think that the biggest reason for this is that it is not so well known.

    Challenge!!
    Make business cards at home, or order them online:

    Front:
    Why pay for a chance at finding love when
    you can have a chance to find love for free?

    Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

    Or make a simple flyer

    Or... Better yet LetsHangOut.com Administrators...
    make some downloadable print options to save us the design work.

    You could keep several with you at all times, give them to friends, offer them to strangers (if it seems appropriate), and/or just leave them in random places wherever you go.

    I think it would be fun to do this and I can't imagine that LetsHangOut.com admin would mind.



    Edited: Dec 13, 2021 8:25 PM UTC
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 8:42 PM UTC
    ...Because, I'm such a "strange fish" that I'm gonna need a Much BIGGER Pool to increase my chances of finding my very own serious, but still a little goofy, nerdy, kind, intelligent and God-fearing prince.
    Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cheerleader smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Dance smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

    If you happen to know him kindly send him this way.
  • Liona_is_Christian1 Dating Profile
    Dec 18, 2021 4:51 AM UTC

    Quote:
    LetsHangOut.com has created a very nice platform. Much better than the more popular pay sites in my opinion.

    The only drawback is that it's pretty much a ghost town. I think that the biggest reason for this is that it is not so well known.

    Challenge!!
    Make business cards at home, or order them online:

    Front:
    Why pay for a chance at finding love when
    you can have a chance to find love for free?

    Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

    Or make a simple flyer

    Or... Better yet LetsHangOut.com Administrators...
    make some downloadable print options to save us the design work.

    You could keep several with you at all times, give them to friends, offer them to strangers (if it seems appropriate), and/or just leave them in random places wherever you go.

    I think it would be fun to do this and I can't imagine that LetsHangOut.com admin would mind.



    That is such a good idea!
  • _dbc00p3r_ Dating ProfileBANNED
    _dbc00p3r_ 1 Post Los Angeles, California, USABANNED
    Dec 19, 2021 10:41 PM UTC
    I like the general idea of this site, but there is a lot the developer has to do in order to keep users engaged. For example, myself - I’m not impressed because nobody has viewed my profile. There are different factors involved, the questionnaire, individual user habits, etc., but I’ve never used any social network and not had a reasonable amount of interaction with other users.

    Their customer service/tech support is really good though. I had an issue with my account and they responded and fixed the issue almost immediately.
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 16 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Dec 20, 2021 10:53 PM UTC
    Greetings!

    Thanks for the suggestions. We are definitely aware of better organization that needs to be done, along with attracting new members. The site is going to look much better and will be better organized in the near future, along with a few new features as well.
  • No1zFnAnGeL Dating Profile
    Dec 27, 2021 3:17 AM UTC
    I personally have seen negative developments in every other platform, and I am more interested in giving this a shot.

    Mingle2 was promising, but if you'll see my profile, you'll see the kind of people they protect. I had been there less than a day posting in forums having a great conversation, and this man sent me harassing messages and then stole my profile images and began posting about me. I reported and blocked and nothing was done.

    EVERYTHING I posted was deleted and I was banned. My reviews vanished as well.

    Mingle2 was the best I had found (and I was still brand new)... So be cautious. There are many scammers, traffickers, and jerks thriving on these platforms.
  • Capone Dating Profile
    Dec 28, 2021 10:25 PM UTC

    Quote:
    I personally have seen negative developments in every other platform, and I am more interested in giving this a shot.

    Mingle2 was promising, but if you'll see my profile, you'll see the kind of people they protect. I had been there less than a day posting in forums having a great conversation, and this man sent me harassing messages and then stole my profile images and began posting about me. I reported and blocked and nothing was done.

    EVERYTHING I posted was deleted and I was banned. My reviews vanished as well.

    Mingle2 was the best I had found (and I was still brand new)... So be cautious. There are many scammers, traffickers, and jerks thriving on these platforms.



    I know what you mean about scammers. There's alot of them on free date sites. I have one chatting with me right now. I'm just playing along, out of boredom mainly, until she gets around to asking me to send her money. They're pretty easy to spot.
  • LizardLady Dating Profile
    LizardLady 2 Posts Carmichael, California, USA
    Feb 3, 2022 2:15 PM UTC
    This app is full of perverts. That's why not popular. I'm ready to resind my profile and only been here 24 hours
  • domrodd Dating Profile
    domrodd 2 Posts South Titusville, Florida, USA
    Sep 17, 2022 2:58 PM UTC
    I've been on a couple other sites. I do like that theres no profanity or nudity, but Never, ever, never, never, never, have I been in communication with a genuine human. Either bot, or faker wanting me to send money, the nerve. I do have a specific request/want, and always want to start out with an established dialog (no time limit) then move forward from there. Alas, not meant to be. Maybe thatll change with lets hang out...Idk,
    maybe I'm just the wrong place.
  • Kato Dating Profile
    Kato 1 Post Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Dec 22, 2022 4:37 PM UTC

    Quote:
    ...Because, I'm such a "strange fish" that I'm gonna need a Much BIGGER Pool to increase my chances of finding my very own serious, but still a little goofy, nerdy, kind, intelligent and God-fearing prince.
    Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cheerleader smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Dance smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

    If you happen to know him kindly send him this way.



    :)
  • 2manygoats Dating Profile
    2manygoats 1 Post Dublin, Texas, USA
    Dec 23, 2022 12:12 AM UTC

    Quote:
    LetsHangOut.com has created a very nice platform. Much better than the more popular pay sites in my opinion.

    The only drawback is that it's pretty much a ghost town. I think that the biggest reason for this is that it is not so well known.

    Challenge!!
    Make business cards at home, or order them online:

    Front:
    Why pay for a chance at finding love when
    you can have a chance to find love for free?

    Back:
    LetsHangOut.com

    Or make a simple flyer

    Or... Better yet LetsHangOut.com Administrators...
    make some downloadable print options to save us the design work.

    You could keep several with you at all times, give them to friends, offer them to strangers (if it seems appropriate), and/or just leave them in random places wherever you go.

    I think it would be fun to do this and I can't imagine that LetsHangOut.com admin would mind.

    My thoughts exactly in the last couple of years I have joined three different pay dating sites.The people that are on this site are more honest about what they want. In my opinion and experience it is a waste of money to join a dating site. Who knows I might get lucky


  • lovetoobenaughty Dating Profile
    lovetoobenaughty 2 Posts Baldwin Park, Los Angles, CA, California, USA
    Dec 30, 2022 4:30 AM UTC
    I love your idea and what better time than New Years
  • Dzznutzz Dating Profile
    Dzznutzz 4 Posts Katy, Texas, USA
    Jan 22, 2023 11:57 AM UTC

    Quote:
    ...Because, I'm such a "strange fish" that I'm gonna need a Much BIGGER Pool to increase my chances of finding my very own serious, but still a little goofy, nerdy, kind, intelligent and God-fearing prince.
    Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Cheerleader smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Big Grin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Dance smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

    If you happen to know him kindly send him this way.



    Hi let’s chat, I think we have some things in common and I am God-fearing
  • Artyan Dating Profile
    Artyan 3 Posts Del Rio, Texas, USA
    Mar 12, 2023 6:58 AM UTC
    I've never heard of this site until recently. And I have joined many sites such as this over the years.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
1573 Views
13 Comments
Created: Dec 13, 2021 8:22 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 12, 2023 6:58 AM UTC
Likes: 30 (7 Women, 23 Men)
Last Liked: Mar 17, 2023 11:43 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search