Local Marketing for LetsHangOut.com (5)

Post Comment
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 13, 2021 9:14 PM UTC
    Does Admin mind me making business cards and/or flyers to distribute locally?

Would Admin prefer that I use their own designs?
  • Ryan Dating Profile
    Ryan 20 Posts Tomahawk, Wisconsin, USA
    Dec 13, 2021 11:14 PM UTC
    Greetings!

You are more than welcome to make your own business cards and flyers! You can use your own designs or you can use our logos, no problem at all!

Also, we greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word and getting more people on here! While the site is very gradually picking up traffic volume every month as more people join, word of mouth will greatly help in speeding up the growth of LetsHangOut.com

Thanks
    God Bless
  • PeculiarWoman Dating Profile
    Dec 14, 2021 12:56 AM UTC
    Excellent!
    Thank you for your response Ryan!
  • Barryd-deeper Dating Profile
    Feb 24, 2022 2:13 AM UTC
    Peculiar lady, I can't get this thing to let me contact you. You sound very knowledgeable (when you helped Marcus) about mental functionality. Would you mind a conversation?
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Sep 16, 2022 4:08 PM UTC

Quote:
    Greetings!

You are more than welcome to make your own business cards and flyers! You can use your own designs or you can use our logos, no problem at all!

Also, we greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word and getting more people on here! While the site is very gradually picking up traffic volume every month as more people join, word of mouth will greatly help in speeding up the growth of LetsHangOut.com

Thanks
    God Bless

<<< hi Ryan... just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all your hard work & personal attention that it takes to create success, in anything. l strongly believe that you have the right formula for this much-needed venue (especially for us older folks!). So please, please, please... keep up the good work! ~ l'll do all l can to spread the word about this friendly new site. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
4 Comments
Created: Dec 13, 2021 9:14 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 16, 2022 4:08 PM UTC
Last Liked: Dec 5, 2023 4:23 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search