citizen717: ~ When neither Being nor Not-Being was, nor atmosphere,
My Ideal Match:
1. From what ancient myth does the quote in my headline and opening sentence come?
2. Who was "Number 6," and what is the portent of his overall statement for Western society as it was portrayed via his role as a socio-political prisoner?
3. Is an unbiased understanding of history useful toward shaping humanity's future?
4. Are there immutable truths?
5. What type of socio-political restrictions and problems are present for people living within a society; and, how do any of these interfere with their ability to perceive immutable truth?
6. How are the socially derived and evolved concepts of trust, freedom, and loyalty interconnected? And, how is this interconnection applicable to relationships between people?
7. In a society, what type of signs (social-political signals or events) can emerge that warn citizens of either a beginning or an insidious creeping reduction of freedom and privacy?
8. When is secrecy necessary?
9. How do confirmation biases affect the human condition?
10. What is the meaning or significance of life, in the general sense, if you think there is any at all?
11. From whence do you come, where are you now, and to where will you go?
I harvest fruit, alone. I'm good. Thanks for visiting. :-)
Sender must be Female.
Message must be at mininum 50 characters long.
Sender must have a profile picture.
Sender must be older than 26 years old and younger than 77 years old.