notofthistime: ~ When neither Being nor Not-Being was,
My Ideal Match:
1. From what ancient myth does the quote in my headline and opening sentence come?
2. Who was "Number 6," and what was his socio-political message for Western societies?
3. Is an unbiased understanding of history useful toward shaping humanity's future?
4. Are there immutable truths?
5. What type of socio-political restrictions or problems are present for people living within a society; and, how do any of these interfere with their ability to perceive immutable truth?
6. How are the socially derived and evolved concepts of trust, freedom, and loyalty interconnected; and, how is this interconnection applicable to relationships between people?
7. In a society, what type of signs (socio-political signals and events) can emerge that warn citizens of an insidious, creeping reduction of freedom and privacy?
8. When is secrecy necessary?
9. How do confirmation biases affect the characteristics of a society?
10. From your perspective, what is the meaning or significance of life?
11. You speak of "love." Contemplate; describe its various manifestations.
12. From whence do you come, to where will you go?
Discussion, that's where it all begins.
I harvest fruit, alone. I'm good. Thanks for visiting. :-)
Sender must be Female.
Sender must have a profile picture.
Sender must be older than 18 years old and younger than 73 years old.