bighearted: Seeking Magnificent Man for an Epic Forever Relationship!
- Having my last first date - I am happiest in a wonderful, committed and passionate relationship with a magnificent man. Once I'm in, I'm all in.
- Grabbing your hand or giving you a kiss while walking to dinner.
- Surprising you with your favorite dessert.
- Seeing the latest Marvel movie. Swooned over Suicide Squad.
- Planning (Trip Advisor is my friend) but I also have no problem going with the flow.
- Going off the social media grid when on vacation or visiting family
- Enjoying the weekend whether it's chowing down at a bbq, a spontaneous drive to Santa Barbara or sipping an old fashioned while listening to sultry jazz or Rat Pack classics at Casa del Mar.
- Waking up early and enjoying the entire day rather than rolling into bed just as the sun is rising.
- Meeting in person vs exchanging endless emails. I'm not a fan of talking on the phone, I'd much rather have a conversation face to face.
What I'm Looking For:
I admire a man who is honest, kind, patient and has a willingness to communicate through the good times and bad. (I just realized this is equivalent of how a guy writes how he wants a woman who is low drama. Like what girl would want someone who lies, kicks puppies and babies, is impatient and has horrible communication skills?! Sorry for stating the obvious, my bad! Now back to our regular scheduled program.)
I love a man who is emotionally available, has time to date and is happiest in an exclusive relationship. You consider yourself a gentleman at heart. Nothing is sexier than that to me.
Romantic gestures like pulling me in for another hug come naturally. Your playful personality is the first thing I notice.
You are content with the children you have or if you don't have kids you are good with that as well (having kids is not in the cards for me).
You accept and even appreciate my quirks. You try to teach me to cook with abandon and laugh when I insist on following a recipe.
You envy the 80 year old couple walking down the street holding hands and are ready to have that same closeness with someone.
So to you, the man who has read to this point, please write me and bring your truest self and let me know what in my profile most captured your imagination. I so look forward to meeting you!