Does this site work? (4)

Post Comment
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    Sep 6, 2023 10:01 AM UTC
    If you are looking to date, or looking to hook up, does this site help with either of those? Seems like the user count is very tiny. Anyone want to post their success?
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    Sep 14, 2023 9:45 PM UTC

Quote:
    If you are looking to date, or looking to hook up, does this site help with either of those? Seems like the user count is very tiny. Anyone want to post their success?

No, it does not.
  • Jeff57 Dating Profile
    Jeff57 6 Posts Clarksburg, West Virginia, USA
    Sep 23, 2023 3:27 AM UTC

Quote:

Quote:

I'll see, but the women the site paired me up with haven't logged in 3 months or longer, and the ones that were attractive were mostly unemployed; most were overweight so on the ugly side. I could maybe or maybe not have some money, and I'm not a sugar daddy. I'll give the site a chance for a few more days.

• MeetYourMatch Dating Profile
    Sep 23, 2023 5:10 AM UTC
    Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley NO, site does Not work. Many members use their own personal email address for those that MAY want to chat--privately. Check the top tab (Users Online). This will tell you the only people LOGGED ON--that may not have joined the ONLINE CHAT. Not real active. Now check a random SEARCH. Find out that many babes have not returned to this online site in 3+ MONTHS. Those women that seem to be available do not actually exist or are nymphomaniac wanting to solicit for a fee.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
3 Comments
Created: Sep 6, 2023 10:01 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Sep 23, 2023 5:10 AM UTC
Last Liked: Sep 21, 2023 8:40 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search