what do you find attractive in women (13)

Post Comment
  • Rhonda123 Dating Profile
    Rhonda123 OP 25 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    Oct 7, 2023 1:52 PM UTC
    I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but looking back I can't find any answer. So boys, what feature do you find most attractive in a woman?
  • caveman Dating Profile
    caveman 4 Posts Eagan, Minnesota, USA
    Oct 7, 2023 6:44 PM UTC

Quote:
    I'm sure this question has been asked many times before, but looking back I can't find any answer. So boys, what feature do you find most attractive in a woman?

what I find attractive in a lady is her whole body i love all shapes and size and how she put out her demeanor and confidence about her self I am a lover of trying to please my lady with affect and o*al sex pleasing her before i am pleased I prefer my lady to be pleased with affection and physical touch before I am even helped
    I am personally missing all of this as I can no longer be sexually affectionate to my wife with all her health conditions have made it physically impossible to have sex with her with her being bedridden for 10 years
  • Rhonda123 Dating Profile
    Rhonda123 OP 25 Posts New York City, New York, USA
    Oct 7, 2023 9:07 PM UTC
    well I'm certainly sorry to hear about your wife
  • caveman Dating Profile
    caveman 4 Posts Eagan, Minnesota, USA
    Oct 8, 2023 12:14 AM UTC

Quote:
    well I'm certainly sorry to hear about your wife

Thanks it's been a long time since she has been bedridden at home I have been her caregiver ever since I love her very much but I am a man and do miss a sex life
  • keith60456 Dating Profile
    keith60456 1 Post Warsaw, Indiana, USA
    Oct 22, 2023 5:22 PM UTC

Quote:

Honesty without gamesmanship; showing up; and saying yes.
  • Gilbert1 Dating Profile
    Gilbert1 1 Post Avon Park, Florida, USA
    Nov 18, 2023 10:02 PM UTC
    First big part which counts for half of a woman being sexy and attractive is her fun easy going attitude , that dont take life so serious , and that shes able to take a joke , be a joke , and deal a joke back ....... and the other half of a wowan being sexy is that she can be sexy whether shes in high heels or flats ....and whether she's in a sunday dress or in a thight pair of jeans or snug shorts or in a tight form fitting dress .....because of the way she carrys herself....that is what i know makes a female a woman...with the title of being a lady ...but at the same time carrying the unspoken title of sexy .....which not to many women can pull it off ....that is what makes a woman a
    lady and which makes her very attractive at the same time..
  • Libbyshuman Dating Profile
    Libbyshuman 8 Posts Medford, Oregon, USA
    Nov 18, 2023 10:21 PM UTC

Quote:

The first thing I notice about a woman is her eyes and their expression. So much is told with this single detail. Some people have kind eyes and don't reflect their hurts and scars while others can't seem to help their expression screaming to the world, "I've been hurt and I've given up so don't try." When she smiles and looks me directly in the eye, it tells me she's secure in who she is and knows herself. This is terribly appealing to me.

Physical attributes are a distant second though I do prefer a woman who still cares about her body and hasn't let herself get terribly overweight...
  • BUST_MY_SMELLY_ASS Dating Profile
    BUST_MY_SMELLY_ASS 1 Post Schenectady, New York, USA
    Nov 27, 2023 11:55 PM UTC
    the nice smell of a girl's a** 😋 up in my face sexually bending over whiffing a** and busting shit up.
  • Thom_w Dating Profile
    Thom_w 13 Posts San Jose, California, USA
    Dec 9, 2023 8:22 PM UTC

Quote:

I can't resist the right smile. Of all the things a woman can do to make herself sexier, I don't think any are as powerful as smiling. When I say I'm looking for an attractive woman, I'm not talking height, weight, size or shape. Attractiveness is so much more than that and sexy is so related.
  • TransPartyChic Dating Profile
    TransPartyChic 5 Posts Orem, Utah, USA
    Dec 10, 2023 6:04 PM UTC

Quote:

Personally, It seems impossible, when standing face to face with a woman; to find something I don't find attractive.

From their soft facial features that make the always seem alluring and sexy without effort. Then I notice her exposed skin, whatever she wants to show me, and again I'm getting hard inside seeing how hairless and round all her edges are. Then if we kiss, the taste of her send me reeling, like every is like the first time, so enticing and wet with anticipation or waves of ecstasy that will soon be uncontrollable. Which makes my lip tremble and legs go weak. And I realize that time has taken on a mind of is own because what feels like the fist few minutes we are seeing each other in this hot new perspective, it's actually been nearly an hour.

I could go on an on, but I think I may have answered your question Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Then again, I'm a hopeless romantic, that could derive my pleasure from inducing pleasure on women and help them discover their bodies and erroneous zones all in the same love making session. Often making me o*gasm many times..
  • goodblackman Dating Profile
    goodblackman 3 Posts Orlando, Florida, USA
    Dec 17, 2023 2:19 PM UTC

Quote:

It is mostly the woman's face that i go for then anything else
  • Withywindle Dating Profile
    Jan 13, 2024 2:59 PM UTC
    Outside of the physical appearance which is obvious. A woman that behaves like a woman and not a man. Mannerisms, etiquette and her general demeanor.
  • Shortstix Dating Profile
    Shortstix 6 Posts Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 27, 2024 2:59 AM UTC

Quote:
    First big part which counts for half of a woman being sexy and attractive is her fun easy going attitude , that dont take life so serious , and that shes able to take a joke , be a joke , and deal a joke back ....... and the other half of a wowan being sexy is that she can be sexy whether shes in high heels or flats ....and whether she's in a sunday dress or in a thight pair of jeans or snug shorts or in a tight form fitting dress .....because of the way she carrys herself....that is what i know makes a female a woman...with the title of being a lady ...but at the same time carrying the unspoken title of sexy .....which not to many women can pull it off ....that is what makes a woman a
    lady and which makes her very attractive at the same time..

Well said. I fit this bill.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
12 Comments
Created: Oct 7, 2023 1:52 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 27, 2024 2:59 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 27, 2024 2:58 AM UTC
Dislikes: 2 (0 Women, 2 Men)
Last Disliked: Jan 21, 2024 2:27 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search