Best dating/hookup site/app?? (6)

Post Comment
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    NeedNewFriends OP 16 Posts Woodbury, Minnesota, USA
    Mar 11, 2024 6:31 PM UTC
    I see several threads about how useless this site is. It isn’t great. But I have not found anything better. Have you?

Here is what I have tried:

Ashley Madison / sucks mostly because fake accounts and high price
    TopLocalSingles / sucks. Bot accounts and no free features.
    MatureDates / really sucks. Nothing but bots
    Locanto / free but only hookers reply to ads or have ads
    Craigslist / does not really work any more
    AdultFriendFinder / sucks. No free features . Bots

So if you find something that works, please share
  • Burbank_CA Dating Profile
    Burbank_CA 9 Posts Burbank, California, USA
    Mar 12, 2024 5:11 AM UTC
    What about doublelist? I had success with DL. However would say the ratio from real replies to scammer scumbag replies are about 10 to 1 in favor of the scammers and that gets annoying real quick. I'm so sick and tired of these losers asking for gas money or suddenly asking for an upfront payment or deposit. I would never pay for a woman to hangout with me, let alone pay her upfront... Seriously, who has ever fallen for that?

If you're a scammer still working a dating site and asking for gas, gift cards, cashapp and say you won't accept cash for your safety... As far scammer hierarchy goes, you're at the very bottom of the barrel and too stupid to find a different scam that actually pays.

Next time one of them asks you for gas money, or for anything... Mess with them. Agree to pay them but only with cash and in person... Sit back and enjoy how they wiggle and try to worm their way out of accepting a cash payment... Once they get totally frustrated, give in to them and tell them "okay, fine... Ill cash app you $200" no problem... But first, insist that they facetime or video chat with you so you know its actually them... And watch how fast all of a sudden their phones become broken and their camera's don't work.

Its fun to mess with them... They can get so angry!
    I even take it a step further and create fake cash app reciepts, or sending fake gift cards to them that are just blurry enough that they can't read the number... I've made at least 3 of them cry, literally cry by doing this. Then mock em', and make em angry. Its all game to waste their time and ruin their days.
  • Burbank_CA Dating Profile
    Burbank_CA 9 Posts Burbank, California, USA
    Mar 12, 2024 5:20 AM UTC
    Another way to find out quickly if they're a scammer is to copy a portion of their 'about me' and do a google search. 9 times out of 10 you'll get the same 'about me' pop up on many different profiles with many different fake accounts across many different platforms.
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    NeedNewFriends OP 16 Posts Woodbury, Minnesota, USA
    Mar 12, 2024 12:15 PM UTC

Quote:
    What about doublelist? I had success with DL. However would say the ratio from real replies to scammer scumbag replies are about 10 to 1 in favor of the scammers and that gets annoying real quick. I'm so sick and tired of these losers asking for gas money or suddenly asking for an upfront payment or deposit. I would never pay for a woman to hangout with me, let alone pay her upfront... Seriously, who has ever fallen for that?

If you're a scammer still working a dating site and asking for gas, gift cards, cashapp and say you won't accept cash for your safety... As far scammer hierarchy goes, you're at the very bottom of the barrel and too stupid to find a different scam that actually pays.

Next time one of them asks you for gas money, or for anything... Mess with them. Agree to pay them but only with cash and in person... Sit back and enjoy how they wiggle and try to worm their way out of accepting a cash payment... Once they get totally frustrated, give in to them and tell them "okay, fine... Ill cash app you $200" no problem... But first, insist that they facetime or video chat with you so you know its actually them... And watch how fast all of a sudden their phones become broken and their camera's don't work.

Its fun to mess with them... They can get so angry!
    I even take it a step further and create fake cash app reciepts, or sending fake gift cards to them that are just blurry enough that they can't read the number... I've made at least 3 of them cry, literally cry by doing this. Then mock em', and make em angry. Its all game to waste their time and ruin their days.

Tried that too. 99% men which are 70% gay
  • Hrny_mofo45 Dating Profile
    Mar 26, 2024 1:32 PM UTC
    I've had a lot of success with doublelist but then again I'm bi... there are some women on there though that looking for hook ups
  • DanM007 Dating Profile
    DanM007 2 Posts Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    Mar 27, 2024 9:07 PM UTC

Quote:
    I see several threads about how useless this site is. It isn’t great. But I have not found anything better. Have you?
    Thanks for the info!

Here is what I have tried:

Ashley Madison / sucks mostly because fake accounts and high price
    TopLocalSingles / sucks. Bot accounts and no free features.
    MatureDates / really sucks. Nothing but bots
    Locanto / free but only hookers reply to ads or have ads
    Craigslist / does not really work any more
    AdultFriendFinder / sucks. No free features . Bots

So if you find something that works, please share

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
5 Comments
Created: Mar 11, 2024 6:31 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 27, 2024 9:07 PM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 27, 2024 9:08 PM UTC