Posts by: wwhite0028

• wwhite0028 Dating Profile
    wwhite0028 Lake Wales, Florida, USA
    Nov 12, 2018 3:52 AM UTC
    Does age matterC'mon y'all ain't got all day... figuratively, haha
    Nov 12, 2018 12:55 AM UTC
    Maybe yes, maybe nottold ya you'd like it, whew, soon as I can breath...whattuya say we go again?? but this time I'm getting behind you, ain't funny, still hurts a little.
    Nov 12, 2018 12:44 AM UTC
    Anyone whos intertested"sup" "chatkat", whatcha wanna chat about? or not chat about? just establishing boundaries, this way I know if "an*l" is even on the table. I read somewhere it's crucial to have well defined an*l boundaries and to establish these types of limits before you feel hands on your shoulders, haha, okay, little about myself; well, I enjoy being verbally overbearing and I luv fuckn off, if these are the kinds of qualities you envy in a person, then hmu, I'm your man, and I think I can confidently say, you will "not" feel too sorry for meeting/getting to know, me, you can kinda count on that. Chat to ya Chatkat
    Nov 11, 2018 11:51 PM UTC
    Sex toys Right?!?! but it look good on you
    I am just teasing, at your expense, post-er dude, but seriously, hey if you found that to be something that does it for you, that's all the affirmation it would take for me to...stretch...the boundaries until it goes from stimulating to trying like hell to remember the "safe word", then, you know, dial it back one notch, for a lil bit, ? what you said at the end I found,, disturbing, something to the affect of finding a woman who will negotiate with you the strap-on size,, as opposed to...a dictatorship?? haha, I'm just kiddn, I make more fun of myself, I kinda swear

Edited: May 9, 2023 10:43 PM UTC