Posts by: BobOne

• BobOne Dating Profile
    BobOne OP Valencia, Pennsylvania, USA
    May 9, 2023 4:46 PM UTC
    Bi D/W/M 58 Near Pitt, PA and seeking New friends to hang out with casual dating and maybe more with the right woman.
    Although I am bi I am not looking for a relationship with a man other than friends. I am seeking open minded nonjudgmental friends ages 45-65. Yes, I prefer people closer to my age. I am a blue-collar jeans and T-shirt beer over wine type of man. I have many interests, to name a few, music I am a rocker lol, fishing, camping (nude camping Too), shooting pool, darts, food (cooking, grilling, cookouts), hanging at home, TV, Movies, ( SiFi Horror buff, but like anything) and love trying new things too.
    I have grown children and young grandkids and other family that are a big part of my life. They have always come first and will always be a big part of my life. Now that my children have started their own life paths, I think I can start my own new journey, with new friends, lovers open and honest with life and desires. I am not a shy person you can ask me anything. I would like to hear from anyone that may be interested.
    Thanks for reading take care hope to hear from you.
  • BobOne Dating Profile
    BobOne OP Valencia, Pennsylvania, USA
    May 8, 2023 7:48 AM UTC
    Seeking In Pa Near PittsburghShots smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Mature men and women. I am Looking for fun friends and sexual exploration with open minded women and men ages 48-65. Yes, I am bi I like to play with both sexes, but I am not looking for a relationship with a man other than friends or FWB. I would love to find a female partner that excepts my bi side and that would like to explore our sexual desires and maybe form a lasting bond or just good fun kinky friends!

Edited: May 8, 2023 7:52 AM UTC