Posts by: Cookiemon

• Cookiemon Dating Profile
    Cookiemon South Weymouth, Massachusetts, USA
    May 27, 2023 7:28 AM UTC
    Sex toys

Quote:

Quote:
    Hi
    I just wanna say that I have a mentality that is just full of sex, all I think about is sex. I can imagine myself riding A guy while another guy has a strap on, going at it from the backside and another one at the front where I'm sucking his d*ck. Three men at once is a dream of mine.

just wanna say you can pick the third guy if you let me see you ride my boyfriend last after you take my ex and another guy and let them all come inside you and let you watch a black guy in UAE this one from behind while you suck off my boyfriend and my ex together and watch me swallow everybody from you and one nice big mouth maybe take a few pics of my tongue scoop in that come from your pu**y I know I love seeing a girl lick her man out of me and you love it even more when she kisses after but would love to swallow hit me up we can chat trade pics let me show u a pov from yesterday

I would start with giving you o*al until you o*gasm, then move on to c*m inside you followed with licking your pu**y clean, then a french kiss. three or more then I would continue o*al after he ejaculated inside you or while he is working on it, then french kiss you with both us. I would then want to drink and shower in your warm golden pee while I shower you. We should get a group together for at least a day where you and I could get an orgie started.