Posts by: Papisazon

• Papisazon Dating Profile
    Papisazon OP Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
    Mar 22, 2024 5:16 PM UTC
    Nasty FWB have good time 203 areaHey looking for a female who needs to release get nasty i like to have you over ASAP free maybe tonight or throughout weekend?? You must be a female with own car/gas to come to my place in Bridgeport CT again you come by my place. Open to something casual like a girl that wants to get wet and nasty. You can be single or married. im discreet let's get it in set date im in Bridgeport near Stratford
    Dec 29, 2023 9:47 PM UTC
    203 area nasty FWB neededHey looking for a female who needs to release get nasty i like to have you over ASAP free maybe tonight or throughout new Year's weekend?? You must be a female with own car/gas to come to my place in Bridgeport again you come by my place. Open to something casual like a girl that wants to get wet and nasty. You can be single or married. im discreet let's get it in set date im in Bridgeport near Stratford
    Dec 20, 2023 10:42 PM UTC
    203 area nasty FWB wantedHey looking for a female who needs to release get nasty i like to have you over ASAP free maybe tonight or Thursday/Friday ? You must be a female with own car/gas to come to my place in Bridgeport again you come by my place. Open to something casual like a girl that wants to get wet and nasty. You can be single or married. im discreet let's get it in set date im in Bridgeport near Stratford
    Dec 10, 2023 10:45 PM UTC
    Need nasty FWB 203 CT areaHey looking for a female who needs to release get nasty i like to have youbover ASAP free maybe tonight or Tues night week nights best? You must be a female with own car/gas to come to my place in Bridgeport again you come by my place. Open to something casual like a girl that wants to get wet and nasty. You can be single or married. im discreet let's get it in set date im in Bridgeport near Stratford