Posts by: Jessewilson624

• Jessewilson624 Dating Profile
    Jessewilson624 Durham, North Carolina, USA
    Mar 5, 2024 11:14 AM UTC
    West Seattle couple seeking a third to blow clouds and do some spun funHi Guys ,

I am sad you both are so far away ...but there are planes LOL!
    I am in a community here ,PNP North Carolina
    I started this idea here ,to build a self-sustaining community for those who love PNP. For some money can be tight and I figured since I am financially stable and able I would build a PNP Community that gives back. If anyone is at the chosen location we then I would supply the people who show up for the evening to partake with there partner or with one who shows up alone...we don't allow single men, but do allow single women. I wish I could accommodate you. I do have a 23 year old step daughter that helps me with the hosting of PNP locations. If ever you want some company. Contact us ...we travel many places ...we go to West coast once every month .

Adam and Carla
    Mar 5, 2024 10:59 AM UTC
    HookupsHi Trinity baby ,

Would love for you to be my baby, I travel everywhere and iam in near Keller Texas twice a month . I am an investor and I also do content for myself and help others do there content . I live meeting new people and an be anything to you ..you need ,Example FWB, Sugar Daddy, or boyfriend.i am flexible where I go and where I live . I am a super spontaneous and Adventurous person . Look at profile and call me ..let's talk

Adam
    Mar 5, 2024 10:49 AM UTC
    Anyone serious on here?I have a 23 year old step daughter who maybe interested and I would love to join the fun ..let me know

Adam and Carla
    Mar 5, 2024 10:40 AM UTC
    Real women in Jacksonville I lived there for about 2 years, I find the women in Jacksonville, most smoking hot and cool. I have dated a couple of women from Jacksonville and overall was pleased , especially the sex. Ladies take a bow. 5* women .