Posts by: PnPSenior

• PnPSenior Dating Profile
    Sep 3, 2021 2:03 AM UTC
    ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND SEEKING PNP LADY OR M/F COUPLEI am BI GUY turning 70 first part of October. I have a handsome sweet 41 yo boyfriend. I am looking for a nice pnp lady or m/f couples.who'd do 3-way or 4-way with us. It would only be for a few hours in the morning at a local motel, unless you host.. My BF has always wanted a MFM or MMF 3-way with me and him. I do too. We are clean and disease free. Both of us married. We would get the room, provide the favors (Tina) for this gathering. Lady goes home with her own party favor. No pros and money not changing hands.

Looking for lady between 25 and 55. Fun personality beats everything. Average to slightly chubby build is great. White, Hispanic Asian or Native American. We f*ck bareback. If there is concern about birth control we'll talk.

Again its only for 2 to 3 hours in morning. I would like to see a local gal or couple answer this. Send questions etc.

Edited: Sep 5, 2021 12:44 AM UTC
  • PnPSenior Dating Profile
    May 31, 2021 2:24 AM UTC
    I NEED GAY/BI PNP MAN FROM TWIN PEWAKS, CR3ESTLINE OR LAKE ARROWHEAD, CAI am a 69 yo man in Apple Valley, with a 68 yo male friend that lives in Twin Peaks. I would like to find a guy that would consider driving my friend down to Victorville area so we can enjoy a motel hot PNP sexual session. Cloud makers would be provided. Also you could stay in motel room overnight with my friend if you like because he'll need to get back home next day. Expense to you would be minimal ($20 or so if you want to pnp with us in room).

Edited: May 31, 2021 11:30 PM UTC