Posts by: Rawkstah

• Rawkstah Dating Profile
    Rawkstah DTLA, California, USA
    Feb 12, 2024 12:12 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....It s all definitely by design....the thing is....I feel that whats ever is set in motion will be carried out , whatever it shall be. i believe we're all expendable and the powers that be could care less about us. There are probably forces wayyy above Trumps paygrade that put put things in motion wayyy before we even notice. I don't take pride in disrespecting anyones faith but hmmmm, God.......Katrina, Vietnam, Trade Center, Slavery, New Craze in last 20 years for shooting up Schools, "The Read Dope Dealers" our Pharm Co's" See some of us have been going thru the hell since day one so what's coming is the norm. I don't think they want us all dead beca we like needed worker ants for their crap. The 60's was the last decade where a real difference was trying to be implemented....every single participant was mowed down and America was Taken over already....its been gone brother....
    Rawkstah DTLA, California, USA
    Dec 9, 2023 11:32 AM UTC
    Rawkstah OP DTLA, California, USA
    Nov 10, 2023 5:30 PM UTC
    Is it just me or........Either I see female profiles that are str8 up about PnP or it's over the top, innocent, church goin, lookin for a soulmate type ish??