0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA.... (9)

Post Comment
  • starnie Dating Profile
    starnie OP 36 Posts Warren, Michigan, USA
    Nov 7, 2023 7:04 AM UTC
    ...HAS BEEN CANCELLED !!! HOW LONG, WILL YOU CONTINUE TO BE BLIND...TO THE TRUTH? ~ (There are none so blind...as those, WHO WILL NOT SEE!) ~ ITS TIME...! DO THEY HAVE TO TAKE EVERY NICKEL YOU HAVE, BRAINWASH YOUR CHILDREN, POISON YOUR FOOD/WATER/AIR & YOUR FAMILY'S BLOODSTREAM...B4 U'LL AWAKEN? Your TRUE President told you from the beginning, EVERYTHING they would do ....but, where were the "protestors" then??? Well, guess what...WHILE YOU WERE "SLEEPING" - THEY, WERE BUSY IMPORTING TERRORISTS & SPREADING THEM ALL ACROSS AMERICA (& they still are). WHILE YOUR COMA CONTINUES, THEY WREAK HAVOC, DEVALUE YOUR WEALTH, MAKE YOU & YOUR FAMILY SICK, DUMB, & WEAK...AS YOU ATROPHY. YOU SWORE YOU HATED TRUMP.... WELL, I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU "SHEEPLE".... YOU FOOLS, WOULD LIKELY ALREADY BE DEAD....HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR HIM, AND THE MANY "WHITE HAT PATRIOTS WHO ENLISTED HIM",,,TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY, FROM A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH...AS PLANNED BY SATAN'S DECIPLES WHO HATE US ALL. MARK MY WORDS > IF YOU SHEEPLE DON'T WAKE UP & SPEAK UP SOON,,, WHEN THEIR FOREIGN "D"MONIC ARMY IS RELEASED ON OUR POPULATION, IT WILL BE FAR FROM A "CIVIL" WAR... AND ON THAT DAY, ALL YOU HATERS - WILL PRAY TO ALMIGHTY GOD, FOR THE IMMEDIATE RETURN OF DONALD J. TRUMP! ~ IN THE MEANTIME.... IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE - THE WHOLE TRUTH [including the "Counter Plan, to save America"] ...turn off all "fake news" & give these 2 podcasts a good hard listen>>> x22report (dot com) & AndWeKnow (dot com) ~ Then, spread the word & pray!!! WWG1WGA! GOD BE WITH US, ALL!
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 7, 2024 4:19 PM UTC
    Yes, and we're all supposed to blindly believe, that only 129 people have viewed this post....and, not a single one has tried to comment on it, either way (good or bad)??? AND THIS, IS AMERICA...¿? IF YOU DON'T THINK WE ARE ALL BEING HEAVILY MONITORED, AND CENSORED WORLD-WIDE 24/7....YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR THIRD-WORLD MIND, SHEEPLE! ~~~ AND, JUST TO PISS THEM OFF...HERE'S A BIT MORE FOR YOU TO IGNORE; THE NEXT TIME YOU GROCERY SHOP, CHECK HOW MANY ITEMS HAVE SHRUNKEN & BEEN RE-PACKAGED/&RE-LABELED, TO INCLUDE THE WORDS "GENETICALLY MODIFIED" OR, "MAY CONTAIN A BIO-ENGINEERED INGREDIENT". HAVE ANY OF YOU, ANY IDEA HOW HARMFUL THESE THINGS ARE, TO THE HUMAN BODY...? DO SOME RESEARCH! & WHILE U'RE AT IT, CHECK OUT "GRAPHENE RAIN" THE NEXT TIME YOU LOOK UP IN THE SKY, & WONDER WHAT IN HELL THOSE LONG, WHITE, TRAIL CLOUDS ARE DOING CRISS-CROSSING OUR OTHERWISE, CLEAR SUNNY SKIES...AND YOU CAN BET THE FARM - THE ANSWER AIN'T GOOD..! (& GUESS WHO PAYS FOR IT? THAT'S RIGHT - YOU DO!) SAFE WATER, THO? ...THINK AGAIN! WHY DO YOU THINK "THEY" HATE TRUMP, SO MUCH...??? YOU'RE ABOUT TO LEARN. GET READY, SHEEPLE...FOR A RUDE AWAKENING. WWG1WGA ! M.A.G.A !!! Popcorn smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • LoonaLokka Dating Profile
    Feb 8, 2024 3:30 AM UTC
    Trump is a pawn for the people that run the world to use to confuse us. There is no left no right it's all the same agenda. There is no savior but Christ. All this is to distract us from Him. You need to open your eyes as well. You are as blind as the people your calling blind. The government don't care for any of us. Any of us. They are only interested in d-pop and killing us all. Left right demo repub it's two wings on one bird. Open your eyes. They want us all dead. They say our own carbon from our mouth is killing the world. Can't you see instead of planting trees they just want to tax the air we breathe saying we are destroying the earth. When since grade school we know that trees are there to change the co2 we breathe out to oxygen. Duh. But they'd rather tax us cus all merica cares about is money. The government is not for us. You stop being blind. Stop falling for the distraction. They don't say to plant trees cuz it defeats thier agenda. They want us dead! Many children women and people that speak the truth are dead. You wake up yourself.
    They are allowing the boarder to let people in for a reason. So we van cause chaos and be violent and blame everything bad that's happening on these people. Why do you think the news shows people in the army talking to the news? In all truth they arnt allowed to speak to the media. Buy all of a sudden they are talking? Its by design. If anyone has questions about what os going on at the broken boarder there's a number to vall. Of course no on answers the phone or no one gets back to you but army military never have spoke to the media before and now they are? Its all bullshit. Things are happening rhe way they are cuz they want chaos they want people to live in fear. They want calamity so then they can bring in martial law and control us. They all ready got rid of alot of rhe population with forcing people with fake news and fear to take something or they will lose thoer jobs. Some people took it and very soon after died. So didn't but are facing issues now because they took the thing they pushed. Pushed by celebs endorsing to take ot. Be a good person and protect yourself and other and take it. They want us all dead. So hang on to your butts if your on that Rollercoaster ride.
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 9, 2024 2:16 AM UTC
    You're 80% correct, but 4tunately 4us all.... you're 100% wrong about Donald J. Trump. (And thank almighty God, for that!) Bless you m'am for your heartfelt response, for at least you care enough to express your opinion, be it RIGHT or be it wrong....and THAT will ALWAYS be AMERICA !!! ~ One thing is a certainty, only God knows which one of us will turn out correct, over the next few months. So who am l to change your mind? My message, is one of HOPE. l for one, have had my fill of "gloom & doom" sayers. My God, will deliver us from these evil bastards! And DJT has been appointed by Him, to send them ALL back to Hell....so as true as there is only 1 God, l say to you today...there is only 1 Truth. ....for he has told you, but you wouldn't listen! Now, by the power of God, & the will of the people...he will SHOW you, how and why - THE BEST, IS YET TO COME...! (If l am wrong, God Help Us All ! Luckily, l rarely am.) HAVE FAITH. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • LoonaLokka Dating Profile
    Feb 10, 2024 3:39 AM UTC

Quote:
    You're 80% correct, but 4tunately 4us all.... you're 100% wrong about Donald J. Trump. (And thank almighty God, for that!) Bless you m'am for your heartfelt response, for at least you care enough to express your opinion, be it RIGHT or be it wrong....and THAT will ALWAYS be AMERICA !!! ~ One thing is a certainty, only God knows which one of us will turn out correct, over the next few months. So who am l to change your mind? My message, is one of HOPE. l for one, have had my fill of "gloom & doom" sayers. My God, will deliver us from these evil bastards! And DJT has been appointed by Him, to send them ALL back to Hell....so as true as there is only 1 God, l say to you today...there is only 1 Truth. ....for he has told you, but you wouldn't listen! Now, by the power of God, & the will of the people...he will SHOW you, how and why - THE BEST, IS YET TO COME...! (If l am wrong, God Help Us All ! Luckily, l rarely am.) HAVE FAITH. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Hey there
    Thank you for being polite and having manners. Yes we are all entitled to our opinion. Thank you for being so gracious.
    We shall all see how this pans out. One thing I do know and I think you do too...God wins in the end. NO human on earth only God.
    You have yourself a great night and it was a pleasure reading your response. No hate no name calling...I truly appreciate that!

• starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 11, 2024 9:19 AM UTC
    ABSOLUTELY...! Couldn't agree more. ...You too!American Flag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Rawkstah Dating Profile
    Rawkstah 3 Posts DTLA, California, USA
    Feb 12, 2024 12:12 AM UTC
    It s all definitely by design....the thing is....I feel that whats ever is set in motion will be carried out , whatever it shall be. i believe we're all expendable and the powers that be could care less about us. There are probably forces wayyy above Trumps paygrade that put put things in motion wayyy before we even notice. I don't take pride in disrespecting anyones faith but hmmmm, God.......Katrina, Vietnam, Trade Center, Slavery, New Craze in last 20 years for shooting up Schools, "The Read Dope Dealers" our Pharm Co's" See some of us have been going thru the hell since day one so what's coming is the norm. I don't think they want us all dead beca we like needed worker ants for their crap. The 60's was the last decade where a real difference was trying to be implemented....every single participant was mowed down and America was Taken over already....its been gone brother....
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Feb 12, 2024 9:09 AM UTC
    I don't disagree with your perspective either...& a hundred other unmentioned layers of a controlled takeover, that some see clear as day (while the silent majority remained oblivious). The only difference l see these days, is DJT...& how much they ALL hate him (when they all loved him, b4 he ran for President & openly exposed them and vowed to destroy them all). WHY WOULD HE NEED TO SUBJECT HIMSELF AND HIS ENTIRE FAMILY, TO SUCH DANGER & GIVE UP HIS BEAUTIFULLY RICH LIFE OF LEISURE? ...IF NOT, TO SAVE US ALL FROM THESE TYRANNICAL MASS-MURDERERS...? WHO ON EARTH WOULD OPENLY EXPOSE EVERY ASPECT OF THEIR SATANIC MINDSET, THE WAY HE (AND HIS ENTIRE IMMEDIATE FAMILY & INNER CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, HAVE)...? ~ At least now, two-thirds of this country have already AWAKENED, and would walk over broken glass to re-claim our country.... And, you can bet your last dollar that by this time next year, upwards of 85% of the world will know WHAT THEY HAVE DONE... And, WE who survive will live to see the GREATEST ERA IN HUMAN HISTORY. Trust in the "plan", my friends....because there's a great chance that you and l will live to see it all come to pass, & soon. Just remember, that we are at war & it is WE...who must TAKE BACK OUR FREEDOM and OUR COUNTRY! ~ So WAKE UP & BUCKLE UP! (b'cause its gonna get bumpy) ~ NCSWC! (nothing can stop what's coming) ...God Wins.Hitthefan smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • starnie Dating Profile
    Mar 2, 2024 11:54 AM UTC
    &...For the sake of you "dis-likers" still asleep, l'll repeat this again: DON'T SHOOT ME - I'M JUST THE MESSENGER !!! THE ANTHOLOGY OF YEARS OF REPORTED FACTUAL DATA, IS ALL RIGHT HERE>>> x22report (dot com) & andweknow (dot com) <<<Bangin smilie emoji/emoticon smiley WE have become, our own worst enemy. AWAKEN, UNITE, & SHUT THEM DOWN! WE WILL LOSE EVERYTHING, IF WE DON'T !!! ~ WWG1WGA. Stirthepot smilie emoji/emoticon smiley (PASS THESE SITES ON!) GOD BLESS AMERICA! American Flag smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
8 Comments
Created: Nov 7, 2023 7:04 AM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Mar 2, 2024 11:54 AM UTC
Last Liked: Mar 31, 2024 1:19 PM UTC
Dislikes: 3 (0 Women, 3 Men)
Last Disliked: Mar 2, 2024 2:44 AM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search