Posts by: LoonaLokka

• LoonaLokka Dating Profile
    Feb 11, 2024 4:34 AM UTC
    Your thoughts on let's hangoutI find I get people that want to hang out but I pass them cuz they are so far away. Wierd no one in the same state wants to hang out.
    Maybe I'm not compatible with anyine...oh well. I come here wen I'm bored. Still hoping to meet someone real in the same state at least.
    Feb 11, 2024 2:02 AM UTC
    Use tour headI'm just voicing out my frustrations here....
    I think it would be beneficial that priole read profiles...it would save alot of wasted time.
    For instance, how could one ask me to hang out if the person is states away? I will not be traveling anywhere out of my own state. If I'm in north Carolina and you want to hang out and your from Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, California???? I don't see that happening. Sorry.
    Does this happen to anyone else?
    What other frustrations do you come across? I know for men it's that women are looking for some poor sap to give them money. Just an fyi...I am NOT that woman! Lol...but it's hard to find someone real, that isn't looking for money for sex or just money in general.
    Anyways have fun here everyone and good luck!
    Feb 10, 2024 3:39 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....

Quote:
    You're 80% correct, but 4tunately 4us all.... you're 100% wrong about Donald J. Trump. (And thank almighty God, for that!) Bless you m'am for your heartfelt response, for at least you care enough to express your opinion, be it RIGHT or be it wrong....and THAT will ALWAYS be AMERICA !!! ~ One thing is a certainty, only God knows which one of us will turn out correct, over the next few months. So who am l to change your mind? My message, is one of HOPE. l for one, have had my fill of "gloom & doom" sayers. My God, will deliver us from these evil bastards! And DJT has been appointed by Him, to send them ALL back to Hell....so as true as there is only 1 God, l say to you today...there is only 1 Truth. ....for he has told you, but you wouldn't listen! Now, by the power of God, & the will of the people...he will SHOW you, how and why - THE BEST, IS YET TO COME...! (If l am wrong, God Help Us All ! Luckily, l rarely am.) HAVE FAITH. Thumbsup smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Hey there
    Thank you for being polite and having manners. Yes we are all entitled to our opinion. Thank you for being so gracious.
    We shall all see how this pans out. One thing I do know and I think you do too...God wins in the end. NO human on earth only God.
    You have yourself a great night and it was a pleasure reading your response. No hate no name calling...I truly appreciate that!

Feb 8, 2024 3:30 AM UTC
    0kay people.... lts TIME! TIME TO WAKE UP....! ~ THEIR 16 YEAR PLAN TO TAKE OVER AMERICA....Trump is a pawn for the people that run the world to use to confuse us. There is no left no right it's all the same agenda. There is no savior but Christ. All this is to distract us from Him. You need to open your eyes as well. You are as blind as the people your calling blind. The government don't care for any of us. Any of us. They are only interested in d-pop and killing us all. Left right demo repub it's two wings on one bird. Open your eyes. They want us all dead. They say our own carbon from our mouth is killing the world. Can't you see instead of planting trees they just want to tax the air we breathe saying we are destroying the earth. When since grade school we know that trees are there to change the co2 we breathe out to oxygen. Duh. But they'd rather tax us cus all merica cares about is money. The government is not for us. You stop being blind. Stop falling for the distraction. They don't say to plant trees cuz it defeats thier agenda. They want us dead! Many children women and people that speak the truth are dead. You wake up yourself.
    They are allowing the boarder to let people in for a reason. So we van cause chaos and be violent and blame everything bad that's happening on these people. Why do you think the news shows people in the army talking to the news? In all truth they arnt allowed to speak to the media. Buy all of a sudden they are talking? Its by design. If anyone has questions about what os going on at the broken boarder there's a number to vall. Of course no on answers the phone or no one gets back to you but army military never have spoke to the media before and now they are? Its all bullshit. Things are happening rhe way they are cuz they want chaos they want people to live in fear. They want calamity so then they can bring in martial law and control us. They all ready got rid of alot of rhe population with forcing people with fake news and fear to take something or they will lose thoer jobs. Some people took it and very soon after died. So didn't but are facing issues now because they took the thing they pushed. Pushed by celebs endorsing to take ot. Be a good person and protect yourself and other and take it. They want us all dead. So hang on to your butts if your on that Rollercoaster ride.