Jan 18, 2024 1:27 AM UTC
    Best Classic Rock Songs Of All Time - Live Streamwatching now 156
    Started streaming on Apr 1, 2023
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 18, 2024 1:25 AM UTC
    NIRVANA - as of 20 December 20234,967 views from Dec 20, 2023
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 18, 2024 1:23 AM UTC
    The Top 15 Metallica Songs Of All TimeBack - Way Back - I'll Be Back < πŸ‘€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„
  • Zero- Dating Profile
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 18, 2024 1:18 AM UTC
    This video has been removed -πŸ‘€ 😲 - 😈 in the detailsThis video has been removed -πŸ‘€ 😲 - 😈 in the details

Edited: Jan 21, 2024 11:25 PM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 3:51 AM UTC
    Generation X (Gen X)- Kiss me Deadly 1981The "DUH" generation

Edited: Jan 18, 2024 12:40 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:41 AM UTC
    Let Me Be Myself by 3 Doors DownThe End or the Beginning of Hit Songs That Describe Your LIFE -50 Hits - Enjoy LHO Cheers2 smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Jan 16, 2024 2:09 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:39 AM UTC
    Let Me Be Myself by 3 Doors DownHave you ever had a time when you felt like you weren’t yourself? Have you ever tried to be something that you weren’t just to impress somebody else? We’ve all been there at some point. The problem with that is that even if you can fool all of the people around you, the one person you can’t fool is yourself. Eventually, you’ll grow weary of trying to be something you’re not, and you’ll need to get back to being you. If this sounds familiar, 3 Doors Down has the perfect song for the soundtrack of your life.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:38 AM UTC
    Let You Down by NFNathan Feuerstein, also known by NF, is known for making music that is accessible to people from all walks of life because he raps about situations that weekend all relate to. He also focuses his razor-sharp lyrics on relevant issues like mental health, which is something that affects one in every four us adults. These people not only feel like they let themselves down, but they feel like they let everybody around them down as well. It sounds like this is something that has interfered with a meaningful relationship in his life, which is something we can all understand.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:37 AM UTC
    Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green DayEverybody has had that person with whom they have been madly in love and had to lose them because they moved away. Well, so has Green Day lead vocalist and guitar player Billie Joe Armstrong. Has the story goes, he was madly in love with a young lady who moved back to Ecuador to continue her education. The singer tried to play it cool and be mature about the situation. However, the song reflects his anger in its sarcasm. Armstrong says that’s why he included the lyrics “I hope you have the time of your life” in the song.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:36 AM UTC
    A Long December by Counting Crowslead vocalist Adam Duritz’s lyrics often fit into the narrative of my life. It was always as if the singer could stare directly into my soul and sing about what I was feeling. “A Long December” is no different. It’s about the feeling of hopelessness that experience brings, mixed with a hint of optimism that things may eventually get better. I don’t know about you, but I can relate directly to this song. It speaks to my soul.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:34 AM UTC
    Complicated by Avril LavigneRomance is hard, especially when your partner feels like they are trying to be someone else around other people. It’s like you get to see a side of them that nobody else gets to see, but you want the world to see the things about them that you love. In Avril Lavigne’s hit song “Complicated” from her 2002 album “Let Go,” she’s letting her lover know that he doesn’t need to try to be cool when he is around other people. I’m sure most of us have been in a situation very similar to this before.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:33 AM UTC
    Who Says by Selena GomezMaking the transition from being a bonafide television star to being a pop sensation it’s never easy, but Selena Gomez has managed to accomplish this with flying colors. The former star of the television show Wizards of Waverly Place is now climbing the Billboard charts with eight top-ten hit singles. Although it didn’t crack the top ten, one of her hit singles was the track “Who Says,” from her album “When the Sun Goes Down.” This song is for anybody who has ever been made to feel like they weren’t good enough. Trust me, you are.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:28 AM UTC
    Survivor by Destiny’s ChildBefore Beyoncé was a wildly successful solo act, she was a member of the all-girl group Destiny’s Child, which is the second best-selling all-female group of all time, despite only being together from 1997 to 2005. In their eight years together, the group sold over 29.9 million albums. “Survivor” was their second-best-selling album, with over 7.7 million units shipped. The title track to that album had a message that everybody could relate to, no matter what their age, sex, or gender was. For those refusing to ever give in, this was their theme song.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:27 AM UTC
    Changes by David BowieDavid Bowie is a musical chameleon who has always been able to stay at the forefront of the next big thing in music, adapting his sound to appeal to any audience. This approach worked well for the Thin White Duke, who sold 39.4 million albums worldwide. In 1971, Bowie released his classic album “Hunky Dory,” which featured the single “Changes.” This song delivers a message that I’m sure has resonated with most of us at one point or another. The song is about defying your critics and stepping out on your own to be your own person. This is truly one of those epic songs about change that I think most people will really enjoy listening to.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:26 AM UTC
    Clones (We’re All) by Alice CooperAlice Cooper will forever be known as the King of Shock Rock, but he changed his sound significantly on the album “Flush the Fashion,” opting for a more synth-driven New Wave sound as opposed to his traditional hard rock vibe. Wild fans were not crazy about his departure from his traditional Rock roots, they did embrace the single “Clones (We’re All).” The song is a direct attack on the mindset that you need to conform to society’s standards to be accepted by the masses, which is something that the majority of us have also felt.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:25 AM UTC
    Trust by MegadethAn astonishing 40% of all divorces occur because of infidelity. When this happens, you no longer have the most essential aspect of your marriage, which is trust. Unfortunately, this statistic will ring true with plenty of you reading this right now. Perhaps Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine (who knows a thing or two about failed marriages) said it best in the song “Trust” when he sang the lyrics, “My body aches from mistakes betrayed by lust. We lied to each other so much that in nothing we trust.” This is one of the most powerful songs about divorce and trust issues of all time.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:22 AM UTC
    King of Pain by The Police4/5ths of the WAY through THE THEME - LIFE Yes smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Jan 16, 2024 2:07 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:21 AM UTC
    King of Pain by The PoliceHave you ever been through an extended amount of time when you’ve had to endure more mental anguish or physical pain than you thought you could handle? You keep thinking that someone might come along to help alleviate some of your sufferings, but even if they do come along, they are usually not much help. In The Police’s Grammy Award-winning winning masterpiece “Synchronicity,” lead vocalist and bass player Sting says that he’s been there too with the lyrics, “I guess I’m always hoping that you’ll end this reign, but it’s my destiny to be the king of pain.”
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:19 AM UTC
    Mayonaise by Smashing PumpkinsAlthough the Smashing Pumpkins were known in small circles around the United States, they were praised by critics and reached commercial success in 1993 with the release of their album “Siamese Dream.” One of the standout tracks on that album was the song “Mayonaise,” in which lead vocalist and guitar player Billy Corgan desperately pleads with anyone willing to listen that he wants to be himself. We’ve mostly all been in a situation where we felt like we weren’t being honest with ourselves and needed to get back to being who we truly are. If you’re looking for songs that can describe your life this is one I can’t help but recommend.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:18 AM UTC
    Can’t Fight This Feeling by REO SpeedwagonWhen you spend the majority of your time with somebody whom you grow very close to, it’s only natural that you begin to develop feelings for that person. No matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to fight off these feelings any longer, and they continue to grow stronger and stronger. That must have been what REO Speedwagon lead vocalist Kevin Cronin was going through when he wrote their hit song “Can’t Fight This Feeling,” which was the most successful single off their album “Wheels Are Turnin,” and the band’s second Billboard number-one hit of their career.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:17 AM UTC
    I Ain’t No Nice Guy by MotΓΆrhead (Featuring Slash and Ozzy Osbourne)Have you ever been through an experience that changed you to your very core? Sometimes, we go through things that affect who we are so much that we come out of the other side a completely different person. These scenarios can take someone who used to be the nicest person you knew and turn them into someone who you don’t know at all. If this happens to you, it can make you take inventory of yourself and reassess who you are. If this describes a moment in your life, and you can relate to this track from Motörhead.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:16 AM UTC
    Eyes Of Serpents by MastodonIf any of you have ever had you endure the loss of a friend or a loved one, first of all, you have my condolences. Losing somebody whom you care for is a tragic experience that can leave you feeling devastated. In 2018, the progressive metal band Mastodon lost their long time manager and dear friend Nick John to his battle with pancreatic cancer. They channeled their feelings into what would become the album “Hushed and Grim.” While almost any song from that album would fit, I chose “Eyes Of Serpents” because it symbolizes moving on after losing a loved one.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:15 AM UTC
    Changes by Black SabbathBreakups can be especially hard on both people who are involved in the relationship. That’s what makes Black Sabbath’s song “Changes” so relatable. Anybody who has been in a relationship has had to deal with this at some point. Speaking factually, an astonishing 64% of Americans say that they have been through the breakup of a long-term relationship at least once. If you are one of the unlucky people who have had you endure a terrible breakup, this somber, melancholy, piano-driven ballad will sound like it is perfectly describing what’s going on in your life.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:14 AM UTC
    Falling To Pieces by Faith No MoreIn 1988, the alternative funk-metal band Faith No More replaced their original lead singer Chuck Mosley with Mr. Bungle’s lead vocalist Mike Patton. With Patton on board, the band released their album “The Real Thing,” which was a huge success, selling over 1.2 million albums worldwide. While the track “Epic” was the big hit from the record, it was the single “Falling To Pieces” that caught my attention, because it perfectly described the way that my life was going at the time. I’m sure that most of us have felt like we couldn’t hold it together at some point.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:13 AM UTC
    Estranged by Guns N’ RosesThe song “Estranged” is the final part of an unofficial trilogy that also included the tracks “Don’t Cry” and “November Rain.” They were inspired by the book The Language Of Fear, which was written by Del James, who lives in the house where the video was shot. The story is about someone who finds love but then loses that love and has to face life alone. Whether you have had a romantic relationship end because of a better breakup or because of a tragedy, we can all relate to this song’s sentiment because we’ve all been there before
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:12 AM UTC
    Made By Now by Rob LevelGrinding it out daily at your job is something that the majority of us are used to living. It’s a scenario that describes the majority of Americans, as the average full-time worker works 44 hours per week. This can make you feel like a hamster, caught in a cage and spinning around on a wheel that never goes anywhere. Fortunately, on his track “Made By Now,” from the album of the same name, Rob Level lets all of us know that he can relate because he’s been there. You’ve put in the work. You should have made it by now.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:11 AM UTC
    Born To Run by Bruce SpringsteenWhen you are young, most of the time your main concern is living your life for the moment, completely unconcerned with the consequences or ramifications of your actions. I’m fairly certain that this describes some point in the lives of most of the people reading this right now. Whether you were cruising down the boulevard in your hometown with your friends or trying to land a date with that person that you’ve had your eye on, we’ve all been there. That’s the beauty of this song. Bruce Springsteen sings it like he has been there too.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:10 AM UTC
    Born This Way by Lady GagaLady Gaga is an amazing musical artist, as well as an outspoken advocate for LGBTQ+ rights. The singer is very open about her bisexuality, and her song “Born This Way” is the unofficial anthem of the gay community. The song speaks to people of all ages, races, religious backgrounds, and genders with its message of acceptance and love. Many people have said that this track has given them the courage to stand up for themselves, and have adopted the track’s main line, “There ain’t no other way, baby, I was born this way” as their mantra.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:08 AM UTC
    We Are The Champions by QueenQueen’s sixth studio album, the five-times platinum “News of the World,” will forever be known as the record that blessed us with tracks “We Are the Champions” and “We Will Rock You.” Although the former is played at practically every sporting event around the world, there’s something much deeper going on with this track. The song is about facing obstacles and making mistakes in your life and being able to overcome them. There are a plethora of people who face several types of challenges every day, but they do not let them stop them from achieving their goals.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:06 AM UTC
    Everything Ends by SlipknotBeing deceived or lied to cannot only change the way that you see people, but it can also alter the path that you take in life. There are plenty of individuals who wake up every day wondering how their life might have been had they not placed all of their trust in someone who turned around and used that trust to hurt and deceive them. Sadly, this can make you cold, better, and angry. If you can relate to this, or if this describes the way your life has become, then this track from Slipknot’s album “Iowa” is for you.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:04 AM UTC
    Comfortably Numb by Pink FloydSome people have been through so many traumatic experiences in their lives that they have become numb to most of the situations or people surrounding them. When you reach This point, nothing shocks or moves you anymore. You become comfortable in your misery. Sadly, this describes the daily existence of so many more people than it should be affecting. Although this song describes a fictional character in Pink Floyd’s double album “The Wall,” many people feel like it perfectly describes the way that they are forced to live their lives in complete misery every day.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:03 AM UTC
    The Patient by ToolMany people feel like they laid a tedious lifestyle, filled with nothing but waiting for something to happen. This in itself is an exercise in patience and willfulness. These are the same people who give and give to others, expecting nothing in return but maintaining faith that they will eventually be appreciated for their needs. If this scenario seems oddly familiar and describes a kind of life you lead, then you can personally relate to this seven-minute opus from the Grammy Award-winning progressive metal act Tool, which is the second track from their critically-hailed and fan-favorite studio album “Lateralus.”
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:02 AM UTC
    DNA by Kendrick Lamar1/2 Way There "LIFE" - Different Lives -ABOUND- Maybe YoursHattip smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Jan 16, 2024 2:05 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:01 AM UTC
    DNA by Kendrick LamarSome people are born into situations in which they will never have to struggle for anything throughout their lives, while others know of nothing but the hardship and struggles they face daily. It’s so ingrained in them that it has become a part of them. As the critically-praised song from the gifted rapper says, it has become part of their DNA. Not only does it change you, but it changes the way that you see the world around you. Unfortunately, this scenario describes the lives and the plight of many people who grow up in the inner city.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 1:00 AM UTC
    Stressed Out by Twenty-One PilotsBillboard number-two hit single “Stressed Out” speaks to all of us. We’ve all had moments when we wished that we could revert to our respective childhoods and enjoy being young and carefree once again.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:57 AM UTC
    Just Like Fire by PinkAlmost Midway on The Theme "LIFE" via Music Banana smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

Edited: Jan 16, 2024 2:03 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:56 AM UTC
    Just Like Fire by PinkIf there’s one lesson that I want each of you to take from this list, it’s that there is only one you. You are one-of-a-kind, unique, and original. There could never be another you. That’s also the message that pink wants you to take from her track “Just Like Fire,” which appeared in the film Alice Through the Looking Glass. She also tells you not to pay attention to what other people may have to say about you because some of them are jealous that they can’t be you. Take that for what it’s worth.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:54 AM UTC
    I Don’t Want to Be by Gavin DeGrawIf you immediately recognize this song, that’s because it was the theme song for the television show One Tree Hill, but Gavin DeGraw’s hit single “I Don’t Want to Be” was also the singer’s only Billboard top-ten hit of his career. This track also serves as the theme song for anybody who’s ever felt like they’ve been pressured to be somebody else when the only person they’ve wanted to be is themselves. Set to a rock beat, this song has a feeling and a sentiment that practically anybody can get behind. That’s why it’s so relatable.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:53 AM UTC
    Mr. Misunderstood by Eric ChurchIf you’ve ever been the kid in the back of the room that has felt like they didn’t fit in or they didn’t belong, this is the song for you. Eric Church’s single “Mr. Misunderstood” starts with him reassuring their so-called outcasts that everything will eventually be okay, backed only by an acoustic guitar. By the time the backing instruments kick in and the tempo speeds up, this song becomes a full-blown Call to Arms for anybody who’s ever felt like they were one of the kids who weren’t cool. He says that one day they will lead the pack.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:52 AM UTC
    Everybody Hurts by R.E.M.The message behind this hit single from Georgia’s R.EM. was heard loud and clear. As lead vocalist Michael Stipe says in the song’s lyrics, “Everybody hurts sometimes.” This track from the band’s Grammy-nominated album “Automatic for the People” is a tune that describes the way that we have all felt at some point. It describes a scenario that we have all been in while simultaneously delivering a comforting message that even if you are hurting, you are not alone. It happens to the best of us, but you will eventually get through whatever you’re going through. If you want to hear one of the most popular songs that may describe your life, this is a great one.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:51 AM UTC
    Lithium by NirvanaMental illness is no laughing matter. Millions of people suffer from mental illness every day and need to know that they are not fighting this fight alone. Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain suffered from mental illness, which is indicated in many of his lyrics. Although it sounds like the song “Lithium” was a tongue-in-cheek look at something as serious as depression, I believe that the singer was letting people know that they weren’t alone. This is something that many of us could have benefited from hearing more than once in our lives.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:49 AM UTC
    Happy? by MudvayneWe have all either heard of someone or have known someone who has become abundantly successful and forgot where they came from. Mudvayne lead vocalist Chad Gray says that he was inspired by a graphic novel when he wrote this song, although he won’t divulge Which novel it was. He says that the song is about those who divest their power from others and are quick to forgo any of the ethics they had before becoming successful. Plenty of us has been in a situation where someone had to climb over our backs to get to the top.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:43 AM UTC
    Against the Grain by Garth BrooksTHIS IS THE BEGINNING OF Hit Songs That Describe Your - LIFE Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley The Last shall be First & the First shall be Last.

Edited: Jan 16, 2024 2:14 AM UTC
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:41 AM UTC
    Bleeding Me by Metallica“Bleeding Me.” If the phrase “don’t dish it out unless you can take it” has ever applied to you, then this is your song. We’ve all been there at some point.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:40 AM UTC
    I’ve Gotta Be Me by Sammy Davis Jr.At the end of the day, you are the person you have to face when you look in the mirror. If this speaks to you and describes a time in your life when you made that decision, then this is the song for you. In this track, the great Sammy Davis Jr. says that it doesn’t matter if he succeeds or if he fails, he’s going to do it being true to himself.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:39 AM UTC
    House of Pain by Faster PussycatThat’s the inspiration for the Faster Pussycat ballad “House of Pain,” which is from their album “Wake Me When It’s Over,” I guess the highest charting single of their career. The song is about a little boy sitting outside and waiting for his dad to come home. Sadly, he never does. This song reminds plenty of people of their life because they’ve lived through this.
  • Zero- Dating Profile
    Jan 16, 2024 12:37 AM UTC
    I Will Survive by Gloria GaynorGloria Gaynor’s hit dance single “I Will Survive” has become a source of strength for women who are stuck in abusive or unhappy relationships. If this song reminds you of your life, take comfort in its message. If you need some inspiration to keep going, “I Will Survive” is a great song about surviving that I recommend adding to your playlist.