Posts by: Countryboy3784

• Countryboy3784 Dating Profile
    Sep 9, 2023 4:39 PM UTC
    Do Guys like fitness girls?Gym girls are sexy AF and I don't think yall are intimidating at all, but most are constantly posting on social media and trying to be thirst traps so me personally, I'm not really interested.
    Sep 8, 2023 1:22 PM UTC
    How do guys feel about women making the first move?Can't tell you how many crushes I had when I was younger and I never told them anything at all because we had a great friendship and I didn't want to ruin that or some other silly reason my mind made up, lol. I think it's all likely based on fear of rejection. I just need to stop being a coward. I like to think rejection is divine protection anyhow.

Men are just as stressed over rejection as women are! Especially if you are a woman with self worth, morals, values, and class! If you have a friend your interested to have something more with.... would it really hurt to break the ice? And this goes for both men and women! You on live once and to say nothing to a potential partner is doing yourself a disservice! What's the worst that could happen? Rejection? At least you'll know where you stand and not have the constant wonder of what if!
    Sep 8, 2023 1:11 PM UTC
    How do guys feel about women making the first move?I've been asked out quite a few times myself! Though unfortunately it hasnt been very fruitful. For me it makes no difference on who asks who! You never know who's attracted too you, so a woman taking initiative to ask a man out is okay in my book!.
    Sep 8, 2023 4:05 AM UTC
    Question for the ladies?When your man is devouring you with some fine dinning at the Y. After your first o*gasm..... Do you prefer him to stop to give you time to recoup? Or for him to wrap his arms around your legs and try to take your soul?