Posts by: BER

• BER Dating Profile
    BER Pittston, Pennsylvania, USA
    May 3, 2020 4:57 PM UTC
    BiWatch gentleman she's on here under a different picture , she's a FAKE. She's all talk, Kids what can you do. She's in a fantasy world of her own. Ranting smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • BER Dating Profile
    BER OP Pittston, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 30, 2020 1:04 AM UTC
    SCAMMERS &FAKES

Quote:
    I have noticed on this site that there's more SCAMMERS AND FAKES, than real persons, it is unreal how these low life's come out of wood work. All I was looking for a friend, and go from there. Maybe companionship, and take it from there, I DONT BELIEVE ITS ON THIS SITE REALLY??.

(there's only 1 realwoman on this site that I've found and she's south of me and I messed it up, cause of the way I talked to her. But too say the truth she's a real princess, queen in my book. And she's beautiful, and I wish her the best of luck.?
    BER
  • BER Dating Profile
    BER OP Pittston, Pennsylvania, USA
    Mar 22, 2020 1:10 AM UTC
    SCAMMERS &FAKESI have noticed on this site that there's more SCAMMERS AND FAKES, than real persons, it is unreal how these low life's come out of wood work. All I was looking for a friend, and go from there. Maybe companionship, and take it from there, I DONT BELIEVE ITS ON THIS SITE REALLY??.