Posts by: Colofun21

• Colofun21 Dating ProfileBANNED
    Colofun21 Denver, Colorado, USABANNED
    Aug 17, 2023 9:49 PM UTC
    SCAMMERS &FAKES

Quote:

Quote:
    I have noticed on this site that there's more SCAMMERS AND FAKES, than real persons, it is unreal how these low life's come out of wood work. All I was looking for a friend, and go from there. Maybe companionship, and take it from there, I DONT BELIEVE ITS ON THIS SITE REALLY??.

What do you all mean by fake? Like fake personality or someone pretending to be someone else? What makes you think they are fake?Thinking smilie emoji/emoticon smiley

They mean the want the person on the other side of the emails to have an intention of wanting to meet in person. On the guys side of this site, and every dating site, we encounter a ton of profiles where the "person" is; 1. An AI chatbot that tries to get guys to click on a link or send an email to a fake email address; both giving someone access to your computer or malware. 2. An actual person who is creating a fake persona, trying to get guys to send money, either through gift cards or a monetary app. 3. People on here who enjoy catfishing guys, or enjoy obtaining pictures(mostly nude) of said guy. Most people call them pic collectors, they do it to obtain pics to create fake profiles on other dating sites to continue the processes above.