Posts by: DruggingAndFucking

• DruggingAndFucking Dating Profile
    Dec 14, 2021 10:26 PM UTC
    Does age matterWell im 26, and i dont really enjoy clubbing and partying, i may however indulge with friends/right people. To get back to the topic though, i do NOT care for the age and OBVIOUSLY this means 18+, i'm not looking just for a quick fix either, i seek for a woman who is capable, understanding, and can turn the heat up just as i do. To blow clouds and such is not a must but would be fun, i like to take my sweet passionate time and as others have said the personality is the bigger plus for me.
  • DruggingAndFucking Dating Profile
    Dec 11, 2021 7:28 PM UTC
    The universe

Quote:
    I grew up in the era where the Big Bang and The Steady State were in competition. Now we know the Steady State is ridiculous, as the observable universe is expanding. Then we learn that 98% of the matter is unaccounted for, this giving rise to both dark matter and dark energy. String Theory is exploring super symmetry and 11 dimensions, most of which are folded and undectectable. Loop Quantum Gravity posits there discrete parts of reality that can be observed, as per Einstein.I

Sorry, this sh it is boring to most people. I was bored and thought I would type to a place no one has posted.

I have a belief that the universe (observable and unobservable) could be contracting as opposed to expanding. However, i also believe that the universe might be going through simultaneous events, meaning both are happening at the same time expanding AND contracting in a way that is similar to our lungs when we breathe. Maybe there isn't a true initial point not a true end point.