Posts by: Brian3

• Brian3 Dating Profile
    Jan 9, 2023 12:46 PM UTC
    SCAMMERS &FAKES

Quote:
    @Xxxian - Just a heads up that this member has been banned a few weeks back.

Quote:
    It's every site now sadly. When are they going to step up and kick the bots scammers and hookers off.

Unfortunately, these fake profiles are relentless, a real pain to moderate. Luckily, it's nowhere near as bad as it was last year, we've gotten much better at detecting fakes and many have just given up as we make it harder and harder for them to register.

However, most of the sign ups I'm seeing are really legitimate people with no red flags, IP addresses look good, etc. We are getting a lot more real people each day and traffic is just steadily growing.

Again, we still have to delete these fucking fake profiles that keep coming in each day from Ghana, Nigeria, etc (posing as US profiles and IP addresses - easy to spot). We are almost always able to delete them within 24 hours of them signing up while we moderate and check out new members. If a brand new member contacts you, just be skeptical about it for a day until we check them out thoroughly. Otherwise for long-time members, just report suspicious members so we can check them out.

where do you make the report at cuz I believe I have a scammer on mine inbox