Posts by: LA

• LA Dating Profile
    LA Portage, Alabama, USA
    Mar 14, 2022 9:16 AM UTC
    What's with everyone around hereHello, I am too old for you, (so I have no skin in the game) but you asked for feed back on your profile. A couple of small but telling things, here goes! Your spelling needs work! no-know i.e. no as in no thank you. Know as in nice to know you. To-two-too look it up.
    Being honest that you smoke is good, but smoking is bad and it's a real turn off to 75% of women. Now to bigger issues! Instead of listing your fun pastimes, it might be better to say I'm a fun guy who loves being active. Because your activities make you sound like a 20 something yr old guy not a 30 something guy. That could make women steer clear of you (thinking you are potentially) a perpetual peter pan, man child. Show your heart not just activities. That can draw women. Also on your profile you voice your frustration with woman not reaching out to you. You sound desperate and even close to suicidal! That's a fast way to repel women! Lastly, being so up front that you want a woman to rim you, is way too much info, way to soon! Your not ordering (a sexual favour) ala la cart at a brothel! Lol It sounds crass and desperate. Keep that under your hat for when you are asked what you like (just before going to bed). Try just leaving that out. You sound like, if you put your BEST foot forward you could be a fun sweet guy. Instead, describe your idea of a romantic date (not sexually explicite). Women love that. Then do it if you get a first date. Keep in mind its rare on here, that any young gals would actually be on here that's near you. Im on here 'cause Im dipping my toe in the shallow end of the dating pool, making my mistakes on here (since its free) while my divorce is being finalized. When I'm finally divorced, and its really time for me to date, I will join a more reputable dating site. Your pic tells me you're a cutie! Best of luck to you.
  • LA Dating Profile
    LA Portage, Alabama, USA
    Mar 1, 2022 9:11 AM UTC
    So ask something....

Quote:
    Are some 30-40 years old guy really attracted to women over 60? I am 66 and I am curious why some much younger guys are trying to date much older women

Quote:
    I like older women for their experience and I feel since there more mature they are less cocky than the younger ones and they know what is important in life

As an older woman, I enjoy younger men because they still have the energy to get out of their chair! And live some life with gusto..... and if a younger man is willing to overlook the ravages of time on a womans body, and if he has the ability to delay grattification, with a desire to learn; then an older woman can really teach a man a thing or two in the bedroom! If nothing else an older woman can enjoy a younger mans energy and a younger man can gain some dating confidence from a casual relationship with a calm, mature woman who has some people wisdom. The trouble the younger man/older woman is when men are subconsciously looking for a mother figure (to do for him) usually because he's emotionally insecure and too lazy to learn or grow. Truth be told, that can be an issue with older men (from another era) too!
    I see a distinct difference between sharing my wisdon/skills & building confidence in a man, in return for going to some fun places, doing some things together (sharing some passion). Its not a bad trade off!

Edited: Mar 3, 2022 2:17 AM UTC